PDA

View Full Version : DO I have any chance on a natural stage?

Jason Newman
06-03-2011, 05:56 PM
I will add you instantly, but It is way too many pics for me to post up here....

please let me know what you think

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.953938252995.2477170.6415826

tammyp
06-04-2011, 06:18 AM
cant see it..post em..

Jason Newman
06-04-2011, 11:44 AM
I'm on my blackberry today so I can't post but I made the same thread here..Any chance on stage soon? - RX Muscle Forums

s2h
06-04-2011, 06:26 PM
how far out are you?..chest and back thickness would be your areas that need some work...your lean..what level of show are you looking at?

Jason Newman
06-04-2011, 10:23 PM
it would be amateur novice natural show, so just a local level show....

I def need more chest thickness I havent been able to train it hard from nov 2009 to nov 2010 due to pec tear/ rotator cuff injury.....

back thickness im working on but its also a food thing.... i need to eat more clean food

GirlyMuscle
06-04-2011, 10:38 PM
Yes. You do have a chance on a local, natural stage. That being said you do need a little more size. I'm going to leave the critiquing to the judges since they know more than me.

I just attended a natural show today. The guys are smaller than NPC shows and it seems leanness was the choice of the day so put on some size but bring it in nice and lean and you'll do fine.

Lean out so there are nice deep cuts in your legs and then DON'T FORGET TO POSE THEM. It was probably the number one biggest mistake I saw with guys today.... forgetting to squeeze everything from the waist down.

tammyp
06-05-2011, 06:01 AM
you def need more size. but conditioning wins nattie shows imo.

GirlyMuscle
06-05-2011, 08:30 AM
^^Truth....it did yesterday.

Jason Newman
06-05-2011, 11:10 AM
yes flexing the legs is what I have seen as an issue, im looking at maybe another year before I compete, I know a few local judges in my area that say i am ready now but I want to take the novice class when i compete so i think a bit more size and thickness is definitely needed....

there is a show in november.... anyone think i can add the needed size without hormonal or PH products by then or just eat and train until next spring....

s2h
06-05-2011, 06:31 PM
it would be amateur novice natural show, so just a local level show....

I def need more chest thickness I havent been able to train it hard from nov 2009 to nov 2010 due to pec tear/ rotator cuff injury.....

back thickness im working on but its also a food thing.... i need to eat more clean foodyou could do well...like the ladies said conditioning is the key..if you can get really tight then that will do well for ya...of the nattie shows i have been too the lower half always seems to be were most lack...