PDA

View Full Version : Follistatin Protocal

nsp
06-03-2011, 06:11 PM
I'm sure I'm not the only one here who took advantage of the free follistatin deal with Precision Peps. I got my 1mg this week but was clueless when it came to a protocal. As with most peps there doesn't seem to be anything real definitive about how to take it, even more so with this being one of the newer peps.

It's been a slow day here at the fire station so I've been researching for a couple hours and here's what I've gathered:

Dose: 50-100mcgs/day. No one seemed to be real addiment of the administration timing but fasted in the morning appeared to be most popular. Inject site preference seemed to not be any different than IGF (subq or IM). Some reported excessive soreness and swelling in the muscle from IM and switched over to subq but still had a little red/swelling on the skin (I imagine this may have just been batch related)

Duration: Only 10-14 days at a time fallowed by a 20-30 day break.

Recon: Mixed reviews on aa. Most seemed to believe that it is no good in aa and ba had to be used, but only has a 7 day life after ba recon thus requiring freezing pre-loaded pins.

Don't take this protocal to heart as it is only what I've gathered from the net, but most of the info came from a well known reputable gentlemen on the boards. I would rather not throw his name out there on an open forum so if you'd like to know who this gentlemen is so you can make your own judgement on his credibility shoot me a PM.

I would certainly like to hear from others on here regarding dose, timing, inject site, cycling, recon ect. Please contribute :)

Dre23
06-04-2011, 12:45 AM
I'm sure I'm not the only one here who took advantage of the free follistatin deal with Precision Peps. I got my 1mg this week but was clueless when it came to a protocal. As with most peps there doesn't seem to be anything real definitive about how to take it, even more so with this being one of the newer peps.

It's been a slow day here at the fire station so I've been researching for a couple hours and here's what I've gathered:

Dose: 50-100mcgs/day. No one seemed to be real addiment of the administration timing but fasted in the morning appeared to be most popular. Inject site preference seemed to not be any different than IGF (subq or IM). Some reported excessive soreness and swelling in the muscle from IM and switched over to subq but still had a little red/swelling on the skin (I imagine this may have just been batch related)

Duration: Only 10-14 days at a time fallowed by a 20-30 day break.

Recon: Mixed reviews on aa. Most seemed to believe that it is no good in aa and ba had to be used, but only has a 7 day life after ba recon thus requiring freezing pre-loaded pins.

Don't take this protocal to heart as it is only what I've gathered from the net, but most of the info came from a well known reputable gentlemen on the boards. I would rather not throw his name out there on an open forum so if you'd like to know who this gentlemen is so you can make your own judgement on his credibility shoot me a PM.

I would certainly like to hear from others on here regarding dose, timing, inject site, cycling, recon ect. Please contribute :)

The bolded is the main criteria that I've seen as well. Still looking/researching for info on this product myself. Seems like it has potential.

Mr.Dedication
06-04-2011, 01:25 AM
I never understood why the break. I've seen people joke about it and say because you'll be broke but nothing with science or bro science backing it up. Also can it be bridged or stacked with myo?

nsp
06-04-2011, 08:52 AM
I never understood why the break. I've seen people joke about it and say because you'll be broke but nothing with science or bro science backing it up. Also can it be bridged or stacked with myo?

I heard a few say the break after such a short duration is because the sides of tendon/legiment pain. One guy reported doing 200mcg/day for a week and started getting muscle pulls while training. Again still all hear/say.

Dre23
06-04-2011, 11:01 AM
I heard a few say the break after such a short duration is because the sides of tendon/legiment pain. One guy reported doing 200mcg/day for a week and started getting muscle pulls while training. Again still all hear/say.

That's my concern nsp (or one of them at least) is the fact that I haven't heard too many reviews about folli one way or the other. On paper it sounds like a miracle compound, but I've yet to see consistent test runs with it the way I would like to see before deciding to take the research plunge myself.

Good thread though, as hopefully the more this compound is talked about, the more willing some adventurous soul (with deep pockets!! lol) will start some logs while running this.

Bencher
06-04-2011, 12:29 PM
What kinda $ are we looking at? And, if 10-14 on with 20+ off, how many of these cycles till one would see appreciable results?

nsp
06-04-2011, 05:31 PM
What kinda $ are we looking at? And, if 10-14 on with 20+ off, how many of these cycles till one would see appreciable results?

I've seen some claims as outrageous as 10-15lbs in 10-14 days, with no other changing variables. Others say they noticed nothing.

Bencher
06-04-2011, 08:46 PM
Pound a day? Wonder what those pounds are made of?

Mr.Dedication
06-05-2011, 01:50 AM
I've seen some claims as outrageous as 10-15lbs in 10-14 days, with no other changing variables. Others say they noticed nothing.

Pound a day? Wonder what those pounds are made of?

think about it 10lbs in 14days...just like superdrol. So it's possible :yep:
If things happen like the way I'm planing on then you guys are going to see one SICK stack and log during late august ;)

Anabolic77
06-08-2011, 12:29 PM
Might be a dumb question but if I buy a 1mg vial of follistatin how much water do I mix it with etc ?

nsp
06-08-2011, 03:06 PM
Might be a dumb question but if I buy a 1mg vial of follistatin how much water do I mix it with etc ?

Depends on how potent you want it. I did 2ml in mine. I'll be updating this thread with my results. I'm on day 4 now. So fare (as I've heard from others aswell) my injection sites have been sore, a bit swollen, red and warm to the touch, leaving me with pretty strong test flue like symptoms; head/bodyache, lethargic. Been doing it IM.

s2h
06-08-2011, 10:36 PM
Depends on how potent you want it. I did 2ml in mine. I'll be updating this thread with my results. I'm on day 4 now. So fare (as I've heard from others aswell) my injection sites have been sore, a bit swollen, red and warm to the touch, leaving me with pretty strong test flue like symptoms; head/bodyache, lethargic. Been doing it IM.doesnt sound to good..best keep a close eye on that..you shouldnt be exp any injection site probs...

SwoleChamp
06-09-2011, 01:34 PM
doesnt sound to good..best keep a close eye on that..you shouldnt be exp any injection site probs...

yea, shouldnt have any problems at the site...are the sites getting any better?...could be bad peptides...

nsp
06-09-2011, 02:26 PM
The sites are only sore for about a day or two, but with daily pinnings the test flue symptoms never really go away. The pep also never dissolved completely and still has a little cloud in it with the 2ml of bw I put in it. Not sure if that has anything to do with the integrity of the pep though. It was sent with my Precision Pep order, given their reputability I'd like to think that it's not a bad pep.

SwoleChamp
06-09-2011, 03:29 PM
The sites are only sore for about a day or two, but with daily pinnings the test flue symptoms never really go away. The pep also never dissolved completely and still has a little cloud in it with the 2ml of bw I put in it. Not sure if that has anything to do with the integrity of the pep though. It was sent with my Precision Pep order, given their reputability I'd like to think that it's not a bad pep.

so free?...coulda been leftover old batch...

nsp
06-09-2011, 06:55 PM
so free?

Correct, they had a "buy $200 worth of product and receive 1mg of folli free" deal.

nsp
06-12-2011, 08:21 AM
Day 8 of my Follistatin run. Shoot me a PM if you would like to know how it's going...

Mr.Dedication
06-12-2011, 08:39 AM
Correct, they had a "buy $200 worth of product and receive 1mg of folli free" deal.

That's how I got mine :D

Day 8 of my Follistatin run. Shoot me a PM if you would like to know how it's going...

PMed