PDA

View Full Version : MUSCLE GIRLS INC: Tue (03-31-09) 7pm EST: Heather Armbrust, Ali Sonoma, Gina Aliotti

huge285
03-30-2009, 09:17 PM
http://www.alrindustries.com/images/logo/new-alr-industries-logo-sm.jpg

2006 NPC USA Overall Champ and 2007 IFBB Sacramento Pro winner, Heather Armbrust, stops by to discuss her 4th place finish at this year's Ms International. Find out what Heather has planned for the future!

Ali Sonoma will go down in history as the first NPC Bikini Overall Champion. And she couldn't have done it at a more prestigious show, the 2009 NPC Arnold Bikini Championships. Find out what's next for this beauty.

Finally, one of the top Figure competitors on the scene today, 2008 Ms Figure International and runner up at the 2008 Ms Figure Olympia, Gina Aliotti, stops by to talk about competing, business endeavors, and her most recent FLEX magazine spread.

You won't want to miss a single minute of Muscle Girls Inc.

MUSCLE GIRLS, INC. airs on TUESDAY, March 31, 2009 at 7 PM EST/4 PM PST. Just click on the MUSCLE GIRLS, INC. page of the website or simply click on the following link to join the party:

http://www.rxmuscle.com/muscle-girl-inc.html

On-Demand Replays and Podcasts will be available 24/7 a few hours after the show for your convenience.

huge285
03-31-2009, 07:00 PM
The show is now posted! I think you'll really enjoy it!

anthony1992
03-31-2009, 07:01 PM
The show is now posted! I think you'll really enjoy it!

great

TPT
03-31-2009, 07:06 PM
damn. another show is out already. i'm getting backed up with all this rxmuscle content!

GirlyMuscle
03-31-2009, 09:19 PM
What's the name of the ALRI supplement that Colette talks about in the beginning?

sba220
03-31-2009, 11:58 PM
What's the name of the ALRI supplement that Colette talks about in the beginning?

Chain'd Out.

GirlyMuscle
04-01-2009, 08:15 AM
Thanks Dros.

Loved the show, ladies!

nutratroy
04-01-2009, 02:32 PM
Chain'd Out.

Sean, pm me your addy bro! 4 hours of legs:eek::bowdown:

sba220
04-01-2009, 09:28 PM
Sean, pm me your addy bro! 4 hours of legs:eek::bowdown:

The detail colette left out was that I had a little flu virus so I was living off Chain'd for a couple days. It was the only thing I could get down.

stephaniewicked
04-02-2009, 11:14 AM
I was happy to hear the Ali Sonoma interview, particularly her explanation of her diet and exercise plan pre-Arnold. Gina was wonderful to listen to. I completely admire her physique and all her accomplishments! I heard elsewhere that she and her fiancé were working on a cookbook, so I'm excited for that to come out. I appreciated learning more about Heather also and her honest perspective of herself and her achievements. It's nice not to hear sugar-coated stories and to know that these are real people with real human cravings and desires (such as 3 pints of ice cream for breakfast)! :)

Thanks again, ladies... can't wait for next week!

Kitty Kat
04-02-2009, 02:08 PM
Great show.
It was great to hear about how you ladies got into competing. Keep them coming ;-)
I have a question about chain'd out.
I am tired of drinking water, and at times crystal light, is it possible I can have it in between the day. I think I heard Krissy saying that she takes it even when she's not working out, sort of like a regular drink.

sba220
04-02-2009, 05:20 PM
Off season chain'd out is great to just add to a water bottle. It tastes great, no wasted calories (just what you get from the BCAA), and its not just empty flavor, its anabolic.

While you are dieting you cant just use it for flavor because the calories will add up. Dave makes his adjustments based on the plan he expects you to be on. The only way to use it on the diet would be to replace another protein.

Kitty Kat
04-02-2009, 07:08 PM
Thanks Dros

Off season chain'd out is great to just add to a water bottle. It tastes great, no wasted calories (just what you get from the BCAA), and its not just empty flavor, its anabolic.

While you are dieting you cant just use it for flavor because the calories will add up. Dave makes his adjustments based on the plan he expects you to be on. The only way to use it on the diet would be to replace another protein.