PDA

View Full Version : 2011 SNBF Pro World Olympia

mrky03
06-05-2011, 07:36 PM
Here are some pic's from the SNBF Pro World Olympia Master's division held on May 28'th. I placed 5'th, it was my first pro show!

mrky03
06-05-2011, 07:38 PM
Few more from the night show.

mrky03
06-05-2011, 07:41 PM
Some comparison pics, the guy on my left doing the lat spread was the winner. The little guy beside me placed 4'th and is 56!

KevinCouch
06-05-2011, 07:42 PM
Congrats Joel! You look very good! 5th in your first pro show is a huge accomplishment....

mrky03
06-05-2011, 07:47 PM
Some taken outside the hotel, nobody was around! lol

mrky03
06-05-2011, 07:49 PM
Congrats Joel! You look very good! 5th in your first pro show is a huge accomplishment....

Thanks Kevin! I feel pretty good about it. I'm confident I can win at this level after I make some adjustments.

Mac
06-05-2011, 08:29 PM
Congratulations Joel, you look like a pro!

HeavyDutyGuy
06-05-2011, 08:41 PM
Great job!- You look very professional. Those guys don't have any muscle of you at all, but very shredded.

Baldiewonkanobi
06-05-2011, 09:03 PM
Congrats. You showed great and your posing was spot on. One hellava Natty line up. Wow.

I never heard of the organization and just read the entire web site. Interesting. Have you seen them actualy do a urine test? Who pays for the test? After a 7 year run on AAS I went Natural and met the time clean criteria of one of the larger Natural groups. I passed the lie detector test and won their Mr. San Francisco title....almost. The promoter took back both the trophy and title until I passed a urine test. "Looks like you may have tricked the lie detector test. You have too much mass for Natural". I should have said F you and your title when I had to pay the $50 for the test. Anyway I passed as I knew I would. I was sent the trophy weeks later without an appology.

Baldie

joedemarco
06-05-2011, 09:30 PM
Awesome work Joel! Congrats!

Rick Prince
06-05-2011, 09:45 PM
Great job Joel. Have you decided on your next show?

Congrats. You showed great and your posing was spot on. One hellava Natty line up. Wow.

I never heard of the organization and just read the entire web site. Interesting. Have you seen them actualy do a urine test? Who pays for the test? ...

Baldie
The SNBF (http://www.snbf.com/) and NGA (http://www.nationalgym.com/) are the two most popular natural organizations who have shows here in the southeast.
I had a friend turn pro as a teen in the NGA and they had to pay $35 for the lie detector test, but I don't know about who paid for the winners urine test.

IvesDewitte
06-06-2011, 05:18 AM
Awesome Joel, grats

mrky03
06-06-2011, 05:58 AM

I never heard of the organization and just read the entire web site. Interesting. Have you seen them actualy do a urine test? Who pays for the test? After a 7 year run on AAS I went Natural and met the time clean criteria of one of the larger Natural groups. I passed the lie detector test and won their Mr. San Francisco title....almost. The promoter took back both the trophy and title until I passed a urine test. "Looks like you may have tricked the lie detector test. You have too much mass for Natural". I should have said F you and your title when I had to pay the $50 for the test. Anyway I passed as I knew I would. I was sent the trophy weeks later without an appology.

Baldie

Baldie,

Everyone took a polygraph and all the pro's had to give a urine sample. It cost $250 to cover all this so I hope it is legit! lol Everyone looked natural, I just couldn't get over the level of conditioning some of these guys have!

ayezer
06-06-2011, 08:09 AM
great job Joe you look great great condition and symmetry.

Baldiewonkanobi
06-06-2011, 08:53 AM
Baldie,

Everyone took a polygraph and all the pro's had to give a urine sample. It cost $250 to cover all this so I hope it is legit! lol Everyone looked natural, I just couldn't get over the level of conditioning some of these guys have!

Yipes $250. Nano technology is very close to an afordable HGH urine test. The Olympic Comm. awaits. Meanwhile we rely on the lie detector. Pros did BOTH? This group has done everything it can for the time being.

But enough of this....you looked GREAT amongst some highly conditioned athletes.

Baldie

Hammerfit
06-06-2011, 09:34 AM
Awesome job Joel, that was a tough lineup and I'm sure that the score cards were very close. From what I can see in the pics, the outcome could have gone differently for sure. You posing in some of the shots were better than the winner IMHO.

JoeB8962
06-06-2011, 02:43 PM
Congrats to you Joel..5th in your very 1st Pro Show very good work my Man! How was the show based..height, weight, age or was it just open?

mrky03
06-06-2011, 05:20 PM
Yipes $250. Nano technology is very close to an afordable HGH urine test. The Olympic Comm. awaits. Meanwhile we rely on the lie detector. Pros did BOTH? This group has done everything it can for the time being.

But enough of this....you looked GREAT amongst some highly conditioned athletes.

Baldie

Thanks again, I had never heard of the SNBF either. They recognize NGA and some of the other organizations as well. Nattie bodybuilding is huge in the south apparently, contests all over Alabama, Geogia , SC and Fla.

mrky03
06-06-2011, 05:24 PM
Awesome job Joel, that was a tough lineup and I'm sure that the score cards were very close. From what I can see in the pics, the outcome could have gone differently for sure. You posing in some of the shots were better than the winner IMHO.

Thanks, I couldn't tell how I was going to do after the prejudging. Guess they saw all they needed to see! lol I got good feedback from one of the judges.In my opionion though I need to bring up my legs somemore esp the ole glute ham area! A lot of that is just getting all the fat off so you can see the detail.

mrky03
06-06-2011, 05:26 PM
Congrats to you Joel..5th in your very 1st Pro Show very good work my Man! How was the show based..height, weight, age or was it just open?

Thank you! It was a good experience.

Just one divison for the pro open and one for pro master's.

mrky03
06-06-2011, 05:40 PM
You guys are probably tired of looking at them, but here are a few more! lol

nwtrnr1
06-07-2011, 01:36 AM
Congrats Joel, it looked like you say with a few adjustments you could take the top spot. Great job man!

masterschamp
06-08-2011, 05:18 PM
You looked great, Joel. I thought you even looked better at night. You know what you need to work on and I am sure it will get done. Congratulations.

Keith

ayezer
06-09-2011, 11:45 AM
great pics

KyMuscle
06-09-2011, 05:00 PM
Congrats on your placing, Joel.