PDA

View Full Version : Can I get my wife pregnant while taking test?

Anabolic77
06-07-2011, 12:36 AM
I'm only taking 200mg a week of cyp right now just to keep me feeling good. My wife wants a baby and I don't want to go off the test. Anyone have any advice or experience on this?

Physique Bodyware
06-07-2011, 02:31 AM
Pj would know this...

PJ BRAUN
06-07-2011, 02:33 AM
Yes, you can. In fact many men can get a woman pregnant while on a gram of test per week. Everyone is different and many men respond different to different doses of test. If you are trying for a while and nothing happens the best thing to do is:
1- go to a fertility DR and get your sperm count checked
2- have her checked as well to make sure her level of fertility is high. Its not always the man!

There are certain men who have very low sperm counts while on test therapy and others dont. The only way to know for sure is with a test.

Ryan Bracewell
06-07-2011, 02:34 AM
It may slightly reduce your sperm count but it should not be too much of an issue. If you've been trying them a sperm count test may be in order

PJ BRAUN
06-07-2011, 02:53 AM
^^^ Speaking of babies what a cute picture!! Someday I'll make one of those, lol

Ryan Bracewell
06-07-2011, 01:13 PM
thanks PJ

Anabolic77
06-11-2011, 01:05 AM
How much test a week would be to much to still be fertile? I have some hcg also. I'm doing 200 a week now which I know is low dose. I was thinking going up to 600 a week.

joe d
06-11-2011, 01:59 PM
I'm only taking 200mg a week of cyp right now just to keep me feeling good. My wife wants a baby and I don't want to go off the test. Anyone have any advice or experience on this?

test sperm count. if its low hcg and i think clomid may be helpful used correctly. no real experience from me though.

bushmaster
06-15-2011, 05:10 AM
test sperm count. if its low hcg and i think clomid may be helpful used correctly. no real experience from me though.

I don't think HCG will do much for sperm count, HMG def will.

jonflex
06-20-2011, 11:29 PM
yes you can, this was a topic that ive read about on another board

Legend
07-02-2011, 02:05 PM
Absolutely !!

simon85
07-04-2011, 10:15 PM
I don't think HCG will do much for sperm count, HMG def will.

Hcg work really well. I was blasting/cruising for 4 years until we decided to have a baby. Sperm count was very low. I did 2000iu eod for 2 weeks and 250iu eod until she is pregnant. It worked in 4-5 weeks. I'm now in normal range. HMG is used when hcg+clomid is not working (work 95% of the time)

Anabolic77
07-05-2011, 03:32 PM
Hcg work really well. I was blasting/cruising for 4 years until we decided to have a baby. Sperm count was very low. I did 2000iu eod for 2 weeks and 250iu eod until she is pregnant. It worked in 4-5 weeks. I'm now in normal range. HMG is used when hcg+clomid is not working (work 95% of the time)

Did you stay on the test also?

nsp
07-05-2011, 03:59 PM
men can get a woman pregnant while on a gram of test per week.

my 2 girls are a true testiment to this.

nsp
07-05-2011, 04:05 PM
Just be prepared to have a girl. the y chromosomes are the ones that kill off first when cycling. Every guy I know (and I know more than a few) that has conceived mid-cycle had girls. I'm sure there are exceptions to this but not many.

Anabolic77
07-05-2011, 04:41 PM
Just be prepared to have a girl. the y chromosomes are the ones that kill off first when cycling. Every guy I know (and I know more than a few) that has conceived mid-cycle had girls. I'm sure there are exceptions to this but not many.

That's good news. I'm currently on 400 a wk (hrt) with 5iu of hcg twice a week.

simon85
07-05-2011, 04:46 PM
Did you stay on the test also?

Yep 200mg of test put me at normal range. Thats what I was aiming.

I've been told that using high doses of test or using powerful anabolic such as tren can mess with your baby.

PowerAdder
07-08-2011, 12:58 AM

i was on a gram of test / 100mg adrol per day when my wife got pregnant with my son, our first try actually. had been on test around a year at that point. so it's definately possible lol.

PJ BRAUN
07-08-2011, 03:08 AM
my 2 girls are a true testiment to this.
HaHA see!

Vaporize
07-19-2011, 04:30 AM

yep, my one and only girl is just turned one. Was on 750 test e, 400 tren ace and 40mg/dbol when she was conceived.

kawikaratekid
10-21-2011, 10:26 PM
I have three girls and I was on for each one.

tony_canuck
10-24-2011, 07:45 PM
okay, so I have a question, probably dumb but why not ask it. When using my nuts shrink, which means I'm not producing test, I got that. But does the reduce size of my balls also indicate reduced sperm? Meaning, are they linked 100% or can you not produce test and still have sperm?

If you guys are having kids with 1g test, that would indicate that sperm production is separate from testosterone production, am I right in reading that? The reason I ask I know there was talk in the medical community about using test as a male contraceptive, which would mean that if you stopped test production there wouldn't be sperm

I know, i need to read up on some basic medical books LOL

Ryan Bracewell
10-24-2011, 08:04 PM
from what i have heard taking test can do both increase and reduce sperm count, depending on the dosage you use. If you are taking low dose, 1-2cc a week, then it is supposed to reduce production but i dont believe it stops it. But if you get to higher doses like 1g or more i hear it comes back up again. Never seen any real science to back it up but that is the brologic thats going around.

tony_canuck
10-24-2011, 10:25 PM
hmm yea i've heard that too, is there any definite proof either way? anyone know of hard evidence or a study?

also, if i'm taking hcg throughout the cycle to keep my balls hanging around, does that also mean my sperm is continuing to be running properly or can I not make any assumption about sperm by visually looking at my balls and just by a sperm test?