PDA

View Full Version : 8 days away to Jr. Nationals

BrittanJoy
06-09-2011, 01:25 PM
Hi everyone, I am now 8 days away to hitting the stage for Jr. Nationals here in Chicago, I am really excited!! I hope to see you all there!

So far, I feel pretty good, I am even more excited to see all my bootcampers from Rock hard bootcamp attend because many have never seen a bodybuilding, fitness, or figure show before.

I love it, because it inspires so many people!!

I have been extremely busy however balancing everything at the same time with my 5am, 6:15a, 3:15pm, and 7pm bootcamps on Monday and Wednesdays. My 6:15am and 7:30pm bootcamps on Tuesday and Thursdays as well as my Personal Training clients and preparing for my EMBRACE THE SKIN YOU'RE IN health extravaganza on June 25th, the Saturday right after Jr. Nats!!

Overall, I am looking to place high at this show, I feel like I am coming in alot leaner that before with more developed shoulders and a smaller waistline that has always been my struggle area!

If you would like to hear more of my training and nutrition regiments, stay tuned and don't hesitate to ask me any questions!!

Thank you,

MissFitBritt