PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for my humapro...

Dkp5818
06-09-2011, 09:14 PM
Just wanted to talk about it!!! So excited I've heard so much good lately, on a keto diet. So is it just the calories lost from replacing the whey or is it something else that seems to be dropping the bf off of anyone??! I really hope this stuff is as good as everyone says....

TheABomb
06-12-2011, 03:45 PM
Just wanted to talk about it!!! So excited I've heard so much good lately, on a keto diet. So is it just the calories lost from replacing the whey or is it something else that seems to be dropping the bf off of anyone??! I really hope this stuff is as good as everyone says....

You will LOVE it bro! Don't worry about calories when on humapro, nitrogen is all that matters. 30 tabs of HP a day will more than adequetely replace the protein you get from whey or food. 99% of it absorbs as opposed to 15% of whey. Within days, you'll notice you bodyfat dropping signiicantly and you might even gain a lot of muscle too.

TheABomb
06-14-2011, 01:32 PM
Also, a couple things from my experience on humapro.

You will notice your waste shrinking because all the gas and stuff from the whey protein will be gone. Your stomach will feel a lot better and you'll drop midsection fat.

You will also gain a lot of muscle. For me this sort of wore of, but I gained a good 4-5lbs of muscle in 2 weeks on humapro. Then it sort of stopped. But I did continue to lose fat and my weight was up 6lbs in a month. I didn't have abs before, but by the end I did.

TheGent
06-14-2011, 01:44 PM
My experience with a month of HumaPro: I have leaned out and lost fat and the only change in my diet is the addition of the HumaPro; have not modified my macros at all and training has remained the same. I haven't made the change like some around here and replaced my wpi, but the results thus far are very tempting. It really is a fantastic product.