PDA

View Full Version : Hgh frag

s2h
06-11-2011, 07:36 PM
My pet rat is currently on his 5th day of hgh frag..at 500mcg ed..this is split into two injections ed...one in the am and one in the pm..my rat is really liking this peptide..he is also on 100mcg of ghrp-6 in the pm before bed...my rat feels much fuller and is getting much better pumps during his workouts...will keep ya'll updated on my rats progress...

Bencher
06-11-2011, 07:55 PM
Why did your rat start taking the hgh frag? And why not another pep?

s2h
06-11-2011, 07:59 PM
why did your rat start taking the hgh frag? And why not another pep?my rat is very curious..he likes to try new things out...so he gave it a run..

BBD
06-12-2011, 12:06 AM
What exact benefit does hgh frag have over straight up gh? Is it preferable to fatloss?

daft205
06-12-2011, 01:14 AM
What exact benefit does hgh frag have over straight up gh? Is it preferable to fatloss?

I don't know that it is preferable over hgh... But yes, I do believe it's propensity for increased lypolosis, in general, is the desired effect of this compound.

s2h
06-13-2011, 03:03 AM
I don't know that it is preferable over hgh... But yes, I do believe it's propensity for increased lypolosis, in general, is the desired effect of this compound.^^this..and yes its defintly not prefered over HGH..but it makes a nice compliment to it..my rat is finding this to be true...

shaunw8lftr
08-02-2011, 10:24 AM
What would your thoughts be about stacking it with IPA?

DieselXT
08-11-2011, 09:33 AM
s2h, hgh frag is cloudy once recond?......if so, when you administer this peptides like when you draw it out the vial do you let it sit for a while till it settles or stir it up a bit and draw it cloudy?.... i read this.... ALLOW 24 HOURS FOR THE PEPTIDE TO SETTLE BEFORE BEGINNING YOUR RESEARCH.

if so why is that?^.........

also do you know if these peptides have any direct effect on fertilization?....Like if my wife get pregnant while im peps will there be any effect on fucked up sperm or something......dont know how to explain....

DieselXT
08-11-2011, 09:41 AM
also does this peptide degrade fast if not used quickly?

evser
08-11-2011, 10:44 AM
honestly I used this for about 6 weeks during my prep and didnt notice anything extra from it. Ghrp2/cjc over this ANY day.

DieselXT
08-11-2011, 02:49 PM
bump?

s2h
08-11-2011, 05:56 PM
s2h, hgh frag is cloudy once recond?......if so, when you administer this peptides like when you draw it out the vial do you let it sit for a while till it settles or stir it up a bit and draw it cloudy?.... I read this.... Allow 24 hours for the peptide to settle before beginning your research.

If so why is that?^.........

Also do you know if these peptides have any direct effect on fertilization?....like if my wife get pregnant while im peps will there be any effect on fucked up sperm or something......dont know how to explain....not sure why it would be cloudy...let it sit for a bit in the frig...never heard of 24 hours to settle..thats new to me..sorry bro..but if you get your wife pregnant...lets all pray the child comes out like her...lol..she'll be fine..

s2h
08-11-2011, 05:58 PM
Fyi..my test subject likes frag...but i would go with ghrp2-6 if there was a choice..and no diesel...dont ask me why....just do it...

DieselXT
08-11-2011, 06:05 PM
Fyi..my test subject likes frag...but i would go with ghrp2-6 if there was a choice..and no diesel...dont ask me why....just do it...

OK lol ill get back to you on my pep cycle idea

DieselXT
08-11-2011, 06:06 PM
not sure why it would be cloudy...let it sit for a bit in the frig...never heard of 24 hours to settle..thats new to me..sorry bro..but if you get your wife pregnant...lets all pray the child comes out like her...lol..she'll be fine..

so it doesnt have effect on fertilization......its ok?

redroostable
08-15-2011, 11:52 AM
so it doesnt have effect on fertilization......its ok?

got a guys better half at work that wants him to pack in the peptides as they are trying for a kid, so if you can give any research proving it is ok, it would be greatly appreciated.

DieselXT
08-15-2011, 12:04 PM
got a guys better half at work that wants him to pack in the peptides as they are trying for a kid, so if you can give any research proving it is ok, it would be greatly appreciated.

well im not trying to have a baby yet....but accidents do happen.....i was just wonder if this has affect on the baby or on the sperm....maybe making the sperm messed up...

edubl
08-21-2011, 09:21 AM
you say you noticed nothing... what is the recommended dosage for frag?

DieselXT
08-21-2011, 09:04 PM
s2h what is the best way to take the frag?......I read the best time is to take it be4 some sort of athletic activity since it make you release fats or seomthing like that and if there is no exercise it just sticks back on.........what happens if you take it right be4 sleep?....

SwoleChamp
08-30-2011, 05:04 PM
500mcg daily, anytime of day...my research subject likes bed time...