PDA

View Full Version : My follistatin experience

nsp
06-12-2011, 05:20 PM
Today was day 8 of 10. I was to take injection 8 today but decided to just chunk the the last 3 doses. The inflamation of the injection sites and the sides that came along with them (soreness, hotness, test flue) started to become combersome. After researching Precision's Folli I've found the same to be true for other person who have tried it, some with worse sides than me. A couple of guys even reported having to be hospitalized. Though I've been a few lbs heavier over this week than I usually am with some added tightness in the muscle and more vascular, I've also started taking Precision's IGF DES, increased my test and ceased all cardio at the same time. So any of those variables may have contributed to the result. But I haven't seen the outrageous claims that I've heard from guys like Phil Hernon over at ProMuscle about gaining a lb a day. The uncertainty of what exactly I was putting into my body making feel this way was concerning, so I decided it was best to just call it a loss.

I've sinced been researching Precisions reputaion and have been finding more bad experiences than good. I still have 12mgs of their IGF, 6 of those being DES, but feel that the DES I've been taking of theirs is legit. I would not have done business with them had I research them first (which I should have done but was just too "gitty" about their deals). I will not be ordering from them again as I don't wish to press my luck.

I originally requested to have people PM me for my thoughts on it as I didn't want to be accused of bashing a board sponcer on the open forum (which I would never do, as feel as if I'm just giving an honest opinion). But I made contact with a couple mods and had their good graces to share my experience on the forum as I feel that it is good to have these experiences openly availible to the public so that others can make an informed decision about the companies they do business with. Especially when it's feedback such as mine, as I wish for no one to waste there money on bunk peps or ever worse, compromise their health.

So......Take from this what you want. I'm just put'n it out there.

ritch
06-12-2011, 06:58 PM
shit...

ritch
06-12-2011, 07:08 PM
was this from their new and purified batch? If so man, I may regret ordering from them recently. I'll say it again: shit...

Dre23
06-12-2011, 07:36 PM
Sadly this is not the first experience I've heard related to PPs products. My feelings are that if a company still willingly puts out a product that has been known to cause harm, why would someone continue to research their other items? Validity and safety of all their items should be called into question if nothing more than as an ethical stance. I am glad you are alright NSP, but PLEASE do your due diligence next time before deciding to use any company, and as hard as it is, don't be swayed merely by low pricing, because in the peptide game there is usually a reason why prices would be so low (i.e. low, degraded quality). This is for everyone's continual safety. I may rep a certain company, but there are other safe ones as well. Just do your research before doing your "research".

nsp
06-12-2011, 08:24 PM
was this from their new and purified batch? If so man, I may regret ordering from them recently. I'll say it again: shit...

Not sure. It was from their "spend $200 get 1mg of Folli free" deal. Guess I got what I paid for :hypno:

nsp
06-12-2011, 08:55 PM
I am glad you are alright NSP, but PLEASE do your due diligence next time before deciding to use any company, and as hard as it is, don't be swayed merely by low pricing, because in the peptide game there is usually a reason why prices would be so low (i.e. low, degraded quality)

You're exactly right, I went against my better judgement. On top of the great prices it was also the fact that they are an RXMuscle sponcer and spoken highly of on this board that influenced my decesion not to dig any deeper into their reputation. Ah well, live and learn.

_JIM_
06-13-2011, 11:23 AM
Hopefully I'm not out of line here, but I recently ran into a bit of a problem with their IGF1-LR3 and when switched to a different source the issues went away.

SwoleChamp
06-13-2011, 12:04 PM
Hopefully I'm not out of line here, but I recently ran into a bit of a problem with their IGF1-LR3 and when switched to a different source the issues went away.

you are not the only one this has happened to. and as Dre said above, do your research deeply on new companies and new products before doing your own research. Low prices are not always a good thing

_JIM_
06-13-2011, 02:01 PM
you are not the only one this has happened to. and as Dre said above, do your research deeply on new companies and new products before doing your own research. Low prices are not always a good thing

Yes, I usually go with another Xelent company, but i figured I would place a small order just to give them a fair shot (I only ordered 2mg of IGF). After injection there would be redness and slight swelling which was the least of my worries believe it or not. About 5 min after injection I would get reeeally warm and slightly light headed. I reconstituted it in AA to begin with and then tried bac water with no avail. Switched to a different source and not a problem since.

"Rodz"
06-13-2011, 06:19 PM
LOL at no response/defence from the company

Secret
06-13-2011, 08:28 PM
Side effects of soreness, hotness, flu-like symptoms?
I'm wondering if this is due to follistatin being involved in the inflammatory response following tissue injury or infection. It certainly sounds like an inflammatory action.

Dre23
06-13-2011, 09:55 PM
LOL at no response/defence from the company

What can they really say?

"Ooops, sorry 'bout that..."

ritch
06-13-2011, 10:06 PM
What can they really say?

"Ooops, sorry 'bout that..."

A refund would be the minimum they could do.

nsp
06-13-2011, 10:07 PM
Or maybe the shit really IS made for rats:zip:

nsp
06-13-2011, 10:13 PM
Any takers?

sale!! - RX Muscle Forums

SwoleChamp
06-13-2011, 11:02 PM
Not at all lol...speaking of rats check out the ace-031 warning thread n there sponsor section ...

BC123Jm
06-13-2011, 11:44 PM
i've been using igf1lr3 and mt2 from PP.
the stuff i got is legit.zero problems
i'm sure these peptides are hit or miss depending on the batch.

nsp
06-14-2011, 08:49 AM

Yeah, I've been happy with the igf DES I got from them..

Dre23
06-14-2011, 09:54 AM

Yeah, but a "miss" that gets you sick or in the hospital is not acceptable IMO. And BC, you are one of the few guys i know who can take lr3 without carbs and not go hypo. Maybe it's your unique physiology, but i'd be questioning the strength/potency of an lr3 that didnt make me go hypo somewhat.

SwoleChamp
06-14-2011, 10:19 AM
Yeah, but a "miss" that gets you sick or in the hospital is not acceptable IMO. And BC, you are one of the few guys i know who can take lr3 without carbs and not go hypo. Maybe it's your unique physiology, but i'd be questioning the strength/potency of an lr3 that didnt make me go hypo somewhat.

this exactly...lr3 should make u go hypo...

also ive seen others post about how some of there igf lr3 and des doesnt mix completely, that also is not acceptable...

hydroweighed4.0%bf
06-14-2011, 10:03 PM
took about 24 hours for my igf1lr3 from PP to dissolve fully in AA. I left it in the fridge overnight and still had some flakes the next morning but by the afternoon was fully dissolved. but today was day 2 of igf1lr3, ghrp-2, cjc1295 no dac (also one time per week in the morning my rat will take one injection of cjc1295 w/ dac and on that day he will not be given injections with cjc1295 no dac), and i don't know if its my imagination but it seems like my rat has a pump for the rest of the day after his injection of igf1lr3

Mr.Dedication
06-14-2011, 10:54 PM
I got a folli with my order too! They were suppose to have loggers for their new folli but I don't know what happened to it. Maybe we got the old batch and the loggers and people that purchased it get the new U.S. made batch :dunno:

Did your folli come with a black top?

nsp
06-14-2011, 11:17 PM
Did your folli come with a black top?

Really can't remember, but want to say yes...

BC123Jm
06-14-2011, 11:21 PM

i agree that a miss is not acceptable. let me just clarify the no carbs.
my pre work out meal is 50-80 grams worth of carbs from cream of wheat.
this is eaten 2 hours before i train. the igf was taken 45 minutes prior to training with no additional carbs.so an hour an fifteen minutes after eating those carbs. I also eat carbs all day long. so i have plenty of glycogen in my body.

so when i said i dont use carbs with it. i meant i dont shoot it and then eat or drink fast acting carbs, like i used to when i used insulin.

i assure you i am not a physiological freak.

Mr.Dedication
06-14-2011, 11:53 PM
i agree that a miss is not acceptable. let me just clarify the no carbs.
my pre work out meal is 50-80 grams worth of carbs from cream of wheat.
this is eaten 2 hours before i train. the igf was taken 45 minutes prior to training with no additional carbs.so an hour an fifteen minutes after eating those carbs. I also eat carbs all day long. so i have plenty of glycogen in my body.

so when i said i dont use carbs with it. i meant i dont shoot it and then eat or drink fast acting carbs, like i used to when i used insulin.

i assure you i am not a physiological freak.

So you do carb loading and then carbless post workout like Datbtrue?

Mr.Dedication
06-14-2011, 11:54 PM
Really can't remember, but want to say yes...

Ok mine has a black top too so I'm guessing we got the same batch.

BC123Jm
06-15-2011, 08:06 AM
So you do carb loading and then carbless post workout like Datbtrue?

No,
on training days my first 5 meals all have
carbs. i just eat my normal diet and use the igf
45 minutes before i train. the meal after i train
also has carbs.

i dont do pre and post stuff, i just eat and schedule my training
around my food.

s2h
06-15-2011, 07:38 PM
I got a folli with my order too! They were suppose to have loggers for their new folli but I don't know what happened to it. Maybe we got the old batch and the loggers and people that purchased it get the new U.S. made batch :dunno:

Did your folli come with a black top?what do you define as US made????

daveny217
06-22-2011, 09:56 AM
Nsp I actually just made a post a few as ago had similar side effects as well with precisions folli! Site soreness and redness and kinda funny but I thought I was just getting sickbut now that I've read this I'm 3days off of their folli and I feel 10xs better. I am using precisions des as well seems legit works well. Now I will for sure spend the extra money and order from ergo for my next batch of folli.

daveny217
06-22-2011, 09:59 AM
And yes my des doesn't dissolve completly either neither did my buddys

BiggTexx
06-27-2011, 01:55 PM
Not sure. It was from their "spend $200 get 1mg of Folli free" deal. Guess I got what I paid for :hypno:

I am very sorry to hear what happened. It's too bad all the information about this subject that was passed on to the powers that be here at Muscle Rx wasn't passed along to members here instead of being ignored. PM me is you need NSP.

Bryan Hildebrand
06-27-2011, 02:17 PM
what info are you speaking of? trust me, there is no "brain trust" or "inner sanctum" here at Rx.

The Big Sexy
06-27-2011, 02:27 PM
<------------------- Sexy Trust and Sexy Sanctum at Rx Muscle....