PDA

View Full Version : 2011 NPC Garden State

wgramman
06-12-2011, 07:41 PM
The NPC Garden State was held on June 11th in Paterson, New Jersey. Show was held at the International High School with 100 competitors. Attached are a few of my pictures from the show. First picture is Brian May - 1st Open Lightheavy & Overall Open winner. Second picture is Master's Over 35 Heavyweight & Overall Master's winner. Third picture is Figure Class A winner's. Any competitors looking for pictures from the show can contact me at [email protected] Enjoy!

True Iron Chick
06-12-2011, 08:02 PM
very cool, everyone looks great from what I see.

stephaniewicked
06-13-2011, 05:28 AM
Great show, as always... so proud of all my girls who rocked the stage that day!

NPCfigure
06-16-2011, 12:20 AM
Great show, as always... so proud of all my girls who rocked the stage that day!

thank you steph! ;)

jerseygemfit
06-16-2011, 09:38 AM
Hard Class!! Loved the Garden State show, can't wait to catch up with you girls again....walking in tighter, leaner, more conditioned...lights out when we hit the stage...what's your next competition...anyone doing Muscle Beach or NJ State Championships??

stephaniewicked
06-16-2011, 09:51 AM
Hard Class!! Loved the Garden State show, can't wait to catch up with you girls again....walking in tighter, leaner, more conditioned...lights out when we hit the stage...what's your next competition...anyone doing Muscle Beach or NJ State Championships??

Hey girl! Welcome to Rx... nice to see you around here now too! ;) I'll probably be at pre-judging for both (at the very least), but no plans to compete at them.

jonflex
06-20-2011, 01:54 AM
it was a good show, great turn out