PDA

View Full Version : 2009 NPC Midwest Novice BB, Fitness, Figure and Bikini Classic

fitgirltitone
03-31-2009, 11:44 AM
Just a friendly reminder about the show my husband, Jack and I are promoting next month. The 2009 NPC Midwest Novice BB, Fitness and Figure Classic will be on April 25, 2009 in Saint Louis, MO. Our focus is on the competitor…making this a great experience for you! This will be a great show. We have lined up some great guest performers, yes, that’s right, plural…IFBB Pro female bodybuilder Dean Westerfield, IFBB Pro Olympian Fitness Competitor Nicole Duncan and The Phenom Kevin Jordan. Please check out the website to get more information about qualifications, general show info, guest posers and to register...
npcmidwest.com (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/npcmidwest.com)
Even if you have no plans to compete, please come support those who are. Help us bring back the love of this sport to Saint Louis, MO. Location, show time and ticket information can be found at the website as well. For your convenience you can book a nearby hotel as well.
Jack and I plan to make this show go down in history as one of the best. To show our gratitude to your support we will be holding The Flex After party at the Lure Club in downtown St. Louis, 1204 Washington St. AND all who present the show ticket receive FREE entry into one of St Louis’ hottest night spots!! Please pass the info on to any and everyone you know who is interested in breaking into this great sport!! Thanks!