PDA

View Full Version : IGF/bilateral-pinnings pumps

nsp
06-20-2011, 09:59 AM
So as of late I've been questioning this whole pre wo bilateral pinnings of igf to get that extra "extra" pump, which in the past I was a believer of through personal trails. First off, I DO believe that there is a direct correlation of the pump one gets from pinning IGF pre wo, as in a chemically induced pump from the IGF itself. I'll call this the "primary pump." Then there is the "extra" on top of that, that people say they get from pinning bilaterally in the muscle to be trained. I'll call this extra pump the "secondary pump."

Do to the on paper analyses of IGF being equally dispersed throughout the body within minutes of pinning, it made my question this "secondary pump" of pinning bilaterally in the muscle to be training pre wo. Is the IGF really doing something on a chemical level specifically for that muscle that was pinned? So I've been doing a little experiment the past couple weeks.

First I just started pinning my IGF in the muscle trained but only on one side rather than bilaterally to see if I could tell a difference between the two sides of the body while training. Haven't really noticed anything when it comes to quads but for my upper body parts I do notice a bit more tightness in the muscle that did in fact make it feel a bit more pump, but only slightly. I didn't notice a difference really in between the sets just standing there with the muscles relaxed, but more so during the actual set while squeezing and contracting the muscles, the side that was pinned feels a bit tighter. I was still not completely convinced that this secondary pump is a "chemical induced" pump from the IGF and thought that it might have been a result of irritation left over in the muscle as a result of the actual pinning. So I did another experiment.

The next 3 workouts were Pecs/bis, delt/tris, back. I again only pinned IGF on one side, however, on the other side I inject just 25tics of bac water. And what do you know, I got equal tightness and pumps on both side during training. And just yesterday I train pecs again, I pinned the IGF in one quad and then 25tics of back water in each pec, Again I still got the same pump as if I had inject the IGF bilaterally in the pecs.

So, although I am still a believer of the chemically induced primary pump from pinning the IGF pre wo, I am led to believe that the extra secondary pump from pinning bilaterally into the muscle to be trained is a result from the irritation of the muscle from the actual pinning rather than the IGF itself. I encourage you guys to try this out and see if the results are the same for you.

And by the way when I said "me" or "I" I was referring to my rats;)

s2h
06-20-2011, 06:51 PM
theres no real need for bi-lateral injections...igf is sent thru the body within minutes..you can inject it into any muscle and get the same results..just as your trail shows...

DieselXT
06-20-2011, 08:11 PM
can igf also be inject subq?/ around the abs fat lol?

s2h
06-20-2011, 09:33 PM
can igf also be inject subq?/ around the abs fat lol?yep..it just has a slower release...

DieselXT
06-20-2011, 11:33 PM
yep..it just has a slower release...

but in the end its the same results?

nsp
06-21-2011, 06:10 PM
And by the way when I said "me" or "I" I was referring to my rats;)

And by my rats I really mean my imaginary unicorn;)

RX Muscle Forums - View Single Post - Just a little bit on "research" and things you may say on here to protect yourself...