PDA

View Full Version : best whey you have used

jeff_hardy
03-31-2009, 03:11 PM
Hey guys
I'm trying to pick out my next whey protein. I was curious to know whats the best whey protein powder that you have used

I know a lot of you guys would say ON Gold Standard but to me its not the best deal b/c I used Elite Whey and it has more servins and more grams of protein per serving.

I'm trying to go after better products and not just go on the cost like in the old days.

Thanks guys for your replies

Mike the Ripper
03-31-2009, 03:21 PM
Isolyze. 27grams protein per 29gram scoop.

Dan_Manslaughter
03-31-2009, 03:32 PM
Looking to buy some isolyze next go around. So far my favorites are Oryx Goat Whey and Dymatize Elite Whey (cafe mocha). Recently I read the goat whey is made from cow and goat proteins (not just goat) but still is pretty tasty and has a great amino profile.

crashcrew56
03-31-2009, 03:40 PM
Isolyze is definetly the best I've used

buster12
03-31-2009, 03:49 PM
Isolyze, and cold filtered whey iso from true protein.

NPCKnight
03-31-2009, 04:09 PM
Isolyze is CFM Whey. Whey CFM is at trueprotein. You do the math. CFM Whey Isolate from true protein gets my vote.

buster12
03-31-2009, 04:13 PM
Isolyze is CFM Whey. Whey CFM is at trueprotein. You do the math. CFM Whey Isolate from true protein gets my vote.
I know. I'm only using true protein right now. Of all the proteins i've used, I like these two the best lol. If i had to pick one it would be true protein. lol. I kind of wanna try their ion exchange as well:D

GetLean
03-31-2009, 04:18 PM
Just to give another option, you could look into All the Whey

NPCKnight
03-31-2009, 04:29 PM
I know. I'm only using true protein right now. Of all the proteins i've used, I like these two the best lol. If i had to pick one it would be true protein. lol. I kind of wanna try their ion exchange as well:D

bro...i have a feeling they are the exact same protein...just with different flavoring systems. do the math on $ per lb. ;)

buster12
03-31-2009, 04:50 PM
bro...i have a feeling they are the exact same protein...just with different flavoring systems. do the math on $ per lb. ;)
Your instincts are most likely correct. I love everything from true protein, and you get the bang for your buck. by the way, use my dicount code next time pleaze! lol:D What do you get from true protein. Is there any supp you get from diff companies?
nevermind. Somehow, Its not in my sig anymore... GNG339

NPCKnight
03-31-2009, 05:02 PM
I always get CFM protein, creatine mono, beta alanine. I have gotten much more in the past. B-5, GABA, Glut Peptides, Waxys(when i didnt know any better).

I have decided to switch over to creapure to try it out, so my next order will just be CFM, their new BEEF PROTEIN ISOLATE, Liquid Glycerol(gallon), and perhaps the Leucine 4:1:1.

Dante and co.(Trueprotein) are as good as it gets.

MichaelWayne
03-31-2009, 05:03 PM
True Protein Ultra Whey Blend. Get unflavored and buy some zero/low calorie syrup.

TPT
03-31-2009, 06:59 PM
syntrax nector line of protein isolates. keeps me enjoying protein supplements!

buster12
03-31-2009, 07:14 PM
I always get CFM protein, creatine mono, beta alanine. I have gotten much more in the past. B-5, GABA, Glut Peptides, Waxys(when i didnt know any better).

I have decided to switch over to creapure to try it out, so my next order will just be CFM, their new BEEF PROTEIN ISOLATE, Liquid Glycerol(gallon), and perhaps the Leucine 4:1:1.

Dante and co.(Trueprotein) are as good as it gets.
no argument there.:D

Canuck_Muscle
03-31-2009, 11:45 PM
I am not sure if anyone has tried the new company Magnums protein called Quattro. It is really good but expensive as fuck.

orhochris
04-01-2009, 11:33 AM
Whey Protein Isolate Ultra-Filtration (http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_Details.aspx?cid=22&pid=6884)

best out there.