PDA

View Full Version : recommended cycle length for peptides

hydroweighed4.0%bf
06-22-2011, 12:14 AM
I read the peptide quiz thread just now and I saw one of the questions was over taking a break from ghrp and ghrh use. One of my friends has been doing research with ghrp-2, mod grf (1-29), and igf1-lr3 and also cjc1295 with DAC administered once per week on fridays.
his research has been
100 mcg ghrp-2 upon awakening
100 mcg modgrf (1-29) upon awakening
25 mcg igf1-lr3 1 hour preworkout meal with carbs
25mcg igf1-lr3 immediately post workout with vitargo whey mixture
100 mcg ghrp-2 before bed
100 mcg modgrf (1-29) before bed

*** once per week on friday cjc1295 w/ DAC administered at 100 mcg in the morning.

my friend was planning on doing this for 6 weeks. Is this long enough or too long? what is a recommended time to research these products so my friend can test them conclusively

ritch
06-22-2011, 12:27 AM
too long? NO way, this is a long term project... Like GH, results, real results take time, tell him to get a 6 month supply so he's stocked up properly.

he will notice better sleep and mood very quickly, some hold a bit of water, some claim to look leaner, I think diet has more to do with it though.

I've been on 50mg of grf and 80mcg of G2 for about 2 months now, my fingers are tingling, a true sign of GH elevation in my body. I use them 3 times per day.

I may skip the second dose and save the grf to use 100mcg before bed as I wake up feeling much more refreshed and often need a bit less than 8 hours sleep, to me that's a big/positive factor!

hydroweighed4.0%bf
06-22-2011, 12:33 AM
okay good my friend actually ordered enough for 6 months exactly so this is good news for him...

Dre23
06-22-2011, 09:53 AM
Yup, what Ritch said.

Although protocol is not completely parallel, in a few peptide studies that I've read using AIDS patients, they ran two trials, one of 6 months and the other of 12 months. Both groups lost a significant amount of stored bodyfat on this regimen.

I will need to look into this antibody theory (not saying that it's not true), but if funds allow, I say do your research for as long as possible (up to a year), and then maybe take a month or so off. Because if you look at the AIDS studies, these guys are gonna be on these peptides for life, no on/off cycling. Of course their situation is considerably different (life or death), but it still shows that the peptides must still be working even after continued usage or else their doctors would have them cycle it for fear that the peptides would no longer work.

And these guys were taking 2 MILLIGRAMS per day of ghrh!! Most of our protocols call for 100-300mcg per day. So they also were not concerned with saturation either.

hydroweighed4.0%bf
06-22-2011, 11:07 AM
Thanks Dre you guys' info has been very helpful

SwoleChamp
06-22-2011, 11:54 AM
As stated this is long term research. Just tell ur friend that every 8-10 weeks take 2-3 days off from all research and he will be fine. And as for the igf have him research 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off...

Bryan Hildebrand
06-22-2011, 04:48 PM
good advice across the board.

curious as to why there is a zero saturation issue with 2mg per day in AIDS patients. rmember, these patients are also using some type of anabolic, with oxandralone being a leading drug choice.

Dre23
06-22-2011, 05:56 PM
good advice across the board.

curious as to why there is a zero saturation issue with 2mg per day in AIDS patients. rmember, these patients are also using some type of anabolic, with oxandralone being a leading drug choice.

Was that a question Bryan, or just a statement of fact? Or were you saying that peptide saturation was avoided b/c of them taking some type of anabolic?

Sorry, I just wasn't clear on what you were saying.

s2h
06-22-2011, 06:29 PM
i read the same study on hiv/aids positive men..they dont say if there on anything other then the peptides..i would also assume they are on some type of anabolic and/or HGH..but it is not clear if the are or are not..would be nice if there entire protocal was stated..would make for a much clearer picture..but it is amazing at the amounts of peps there on..but like dre said..its a life or death thing..so theres nothing to lose...

Bryan Hildebrand
06-22-2011, 07:29 PM
Was that a question Bryan, or just a statement of fact? Or were you saying that peptide saturation was avoided b/c of them taking some type of anabolic?

Sorry, I just wasn't clear on what you were saying.

it was a question AND then a statement.

curious why there is zero saturation for such high doses?

and every AIDS patient I have ever come into contact with (medically) has been on some sort of anabolic cocktail. if you are only HIV+, I dont think there are a lot of guys on anabolics in that group. only the ones who began to have symptoms of muscle wasting and were diagnosed as having AIDS, started anabolic regimens.

Dre23
06-22-2011, 07:45 PM
it was a question AND then a statement.

curious why there is zero saturation for such high doses?

and every AIDS patient I have ever come into contact with (medically) has been on some sort of anabolic cocktail. if you are only HIV+, I dont think there are a lot of guys on anabolics in that group. only the ones who began to have symptoms of muscle wasting and were diagnosed as having AIDS, started anabolic regimens.

Oh ok. Has the saturation point been clinically documented or is this something we just keep repeating without evidence? I believe that dose 2X may not work twice as well as dose X, but has there ever really been shown a dosage point where higher doses don't elicit a higher response? There may be a point of diminishing returns, but I wonder if there really is ever a point of complete saturation where the body will accept no more.

hydroweighed4.0%bf
06-22-2011, 11:26 PM
Wouldn't elevated doses such as that cause there to be more somatostatin which inhibits growth hormone release in response to GHRH and to other stimulatory factors such as low blood glucose concentration which in turn would be counter productive to what is trying to be achieved. Also questions to ask would be how much growth hormone can be synthesized on a daily basis by the anterior pituitary and what problems correlate with an excess workload on the pituitary?

Dre23
06-23-2011, 12:50 AM
Wouldn't elevated doses such as that cause there to be more somatostatin which inhibits growth hormone release in response to GHRH and to other stimulatory factors such as low blood glucose concentration which in turn would be counter productive to what is trying to be achieved. Also questions to ask would be how much growth hormone can be synthesized on a daily basis by the anterior pituitary and what problems correlate with an excess workload on the pituitary?

All good questions.

But the bottom line is that it worked and they lost significant amounts of abdominal body fat. So there is obviously more to the peptide equation than what we fully understand.