PDA

View Full Version : NEW beef protein isolate

NPCKnight
03-31-2009, 05:08 PM
this is a new product from trueprotein. it is the first of its kind to hit the market and this is taken straight from Dante @ his board. This product looks really good and I will be getting some soon.
-------------------------

This is a product that has never been made before....(ever)

We stumbled across something in looking for something else we were making....but we had to take what we stumbled upon and see if it would work for an application and send it through a spray drying, agglomeration and mixing process to make it into beef protein isolate.

It has the highest protein percentage of any protein we have ever come across.

Dont confuse this product with anything else thats out there including beef plasma, beef extract or collagen beef......its an entirely different entity.

Entirely.

I'll put it in simple terms but this is how it is made and I am going to be somewhat vague because we have had other ideas stolen and I dont need this one stolen....think of the leanest cut of beef there is that is cut off the bone, when that steak is processed there is still incredibly lean tissue left on that bone it is cut off.....throw that lean beef tissue away? No......it is sent thru a liquid process where virtually any and all fat rises to the top, is skimmed off, bone removed and then the beef at upwards of 96% and higher is spray dried into a protein powder......without the beef smell or taste.

So the question I want to ask the bodybuilding community is

If you had the choice of using milk (whey protein) to build muscle tissue or eat a steak (beef protein isolate)....what is your choice?

So im giving you whatever choice you want....

MichaelWayne
03-31-2009, 05:12 PM
It it tastes like steak...gimme a 50lb bag.

Strikerrjones
03-31-2009, 06:50 PM
Is beef protein more bioavailable? I'm not sure what the advantages would be of using beef over whey.

SoxFan11
03-31-2009, 06:50 PM
My 1/2 pound sample should be arriving in the next couple of days. I'll let y'all know how it tastes.

buster12
03-31-2009, 07:12 PM
From what dante says, it sounds good. Im more interested in that new "protein soup" he's working on....

txmuscle
03-31-2009, 07:15 PM
From what dante says, it sounds good. Im more interested in that new "protein soup" he's working on....

Me 2 i can't wait for the soup to come out

big.poppa.pump
03-31-2009, 07:28 PM
That doesn't sound too bad. I would try the beef isolate

buster12
03-31-2009, 07:29 PM
I love true protein. Every time I go there, I order a little something new. I feel like a girl in a shopping mall....

ChunkyThunder
03-31-2009, 10:29 PM
If they were cheaper than using ON whey I would use it, but it's not

smvmuscle
04-01-2009, 02:26 AM
If they were cheaper than using ON whey I would use it, but it's not

you should check out trueprotien.com bro the beef isolate is pretty cheap and there is a lot of other great quality products on the site... for the price most if not all isolates are better then ON whey protien which is a mix protien.... just a thought but you do what u please

NPCKnight
04-01-2009, 02:58 AM
Ya, the quality far superceeds ON whey

JasonA
04-01-2009, 06:58 AM
I have been using it for a few days now. It doesn't mix very good. You need a blender to mix it. It is not bad tasting in chocolate, just a different taste. I do feel more full after drinking it than I do whey isolate.

SoxFan11
04-02-2009, 05:31 PM
I have been using it for a few days now. It doesn't mix very good. You need a blender to mix it. It is not bad tasting in chocolate, just a different taste. I do feel more full after drinking it than I do whey isolate.

I had no problem blending mine in a shaker. There was a clump or two, but nothing major.

I went with the new coconut cream flavor, which is quite awesome!