PDA

View Full Version : Igf-1 lr3 and carbs

s2h
06-22-2011, 09:46 PM
There has been a few posts on lr3 use and little to no carbs..in my research i have found this to be very difficult too attempt with any success..my research finds that most subjects become hypo even with just a small amount of carbs in the subjects diet...looking for any feedback on subjects that have had good and bad research exp with low/no carb approach to lr3 use...

ok303
06-22-2011, 11:29 PM
when on a regular high carb diet adding in lr3 than taking no carbs gave me hypo feeling

try starting the low carb diet, make sure the fats are in there, than add lr3 into the mix. this gave the good effects, pumps, growth, cortisol reduction/stress-free feeling, etc

have not tried this with 0 carbs, just low days anywhere from 50-150g

hydroweighed4.0%bf
06-22-2011, 11:37 PM
when on a regular high carb diet adding in lr3 than taking no carbs gave me hypo feeling

try starting the low carb diet, make sure the fats are in there, than add lr3 into the mix. this gave the good effects, pumps, growth, cortisol reduction/stress-free feeling, etc

have not tried this with 0 carbs, just low days anywhere from 50-150g

did you actually get lab work done to see if you had lower cortisol levels or are you saying that based on puffiness under the eyes and in cheek region upon awakening?