PDA

View Full Version : bodybuilding

Anderson36
06-27-2011, 06:55 AM
I am a beginner in bodybuilding..how to get fast and good results in 1 month...? I mean like ripped and solid...? Thanks in advance....Your suggestions will be appreciated...!

seanmech
06-27-2011, 07:05 AM
Theres no such thing as ripped and hard in 1 month in bodybuilding

masterschamp
06-27-2011, 08:18 AM
I am a beginner in bodybuilding..how to get fast and good results in 1 month...? I mean like ripped and solid...? Thanks in advance....Your suggestions will be appreciated...!

The only suggestion I would have for you right now is learn patience and drop the results in one month mind frame......then you can seriously start working on being a bodybuilder.

Keith

Bencher
06-27-2011, 08:56 AM
The only suggestion I would have for you right now is learn patience and drop the results in one month mind frame......then you can seriously start working on being a bodybuilder.

Keith

This!!!! One month you could make noticable differences. But it would be a little bit of one or the other. You could get a little bigger, or a little leaner. But in one month you not going to make a huge step in both. Work on getting some basic goals accomplished. Like increasing your big 3 lifts by a certain percentage, or gaining 5lbs without adding much to your waist measurement....
Small steady steps are the secret to getting to the long term goals you have.

Baldiewonkanobi
06-27-2011, 08:57 AM
:mad: TROLL :mad:

Bencher
06-27-2011, 08:58 AM
:mad: TROLL :mad:

Just looked at his other posts, yeah not very consistant with regards to posts.

Hammerfit
06-27-2011, 11:30 AM
Not sure you are really serious or bored? If you ARE serious we are glad to help you, if you are bored, please just go away! The manner in which you pose your question implies you are trolling.

Seriously, the only thing that can happen in a month is to loose some body fat which will tighten you up. If you want to get in great shape, that takes time. Some of the serious guys and gals on this forum have been working on this for decades! There are no magic answers, it's called hard work and attention to detail.

Sledge
06-27-2011, 07:07 PM

Cristal meth will get you ripped in a month easy. Then just head to the antarctic and go outside and do 45min posing practice in your posing trunks and you'll be solid as well.