PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Master's Nationals over 60

joe leger
06-28-2011, 03:47 PM
Competed last year in Masters national contest . Placed second in the over 60 heavyweight class. Was needless to say excited about my placing.
I have been training hard all year and eating a great diet..I have improved to the point that i think can give the overall in 60's a good run for the money.
My bubble got popped , because of work , starting a new company 1 will have to by pass this year's show .
A comment by a very good freind Boyer Coe always told me you are competing against yourself..So enough said ..my condition at this time is truly a great acheivement..So hoping maybe after my new business takes off, will hit the stage somewhere. Thinking Dexter Jackson classic in August.. Gonna miss alot of the new friends i made last year. Good luck to all the competitors. NEXT YEAR!!

Baldiewonkanobi
06-28-2011, 04:04 PM
Great.....Joe see you next year. I remember you from the AAU days. I will also go for that Pro Card in the Over 60s at age 72. Keep your eye on me this year ;). I am dieting 'down' to 198 for the Mr. Muscle Beach OPEN Lt Heavies this weekend. I will carb up for the Over 70s in Pitt in 3 weeks.

Baldie

mkris7
06-28-2011, 08:38 PM
Congrats! Posting any photos from the show? Keep training hard! :)

joe leger
06-29-2011, 03:58 PM
Good luck to you and hope to see you someday..The AAU days wow ! bodybuilding has come a long way.

GerryT
06-30-2011, 06:43 PM
I remember you, Joe. Looked terrific. Hope to see you again next year.

Baldie, good luck this weekend!

tmno
07-12-2011, 05:11 AM
hey you are an inspiration, keep on going and congrats!