PDA

View Full Version : sweetener

Ryan Bracewell
06-28-2011, 07:09 PM
I was given a quest bar by one of my distributors(I think) and was a little confused when reading the ingredients. I dont understand why you would go to the trouble of making such a good bar with great ingredients and then use an artificial sweetener instead of something natural like stevia. Personally I could care less, but as a retail store owner I know customers that want a healthy bar(fiber, gluten free, etc) are looking for an all natural bar.

rockhard
10-21-2011, 04:36 PM
The new flavors in the Quest Natural line are sweetened with stevia...I tried the prototypes and they are very good. All should be available for sale in 4-6 weeks.

mattrag
04-27-2012, 01:49 AM
The new flavors in the Quest Natural line are sweetened with stevia...I tried the prototypes and they are very good. All should be available for sale in 4-6 weeks.
They are great... I have bought over 20 boxes of this stuff over the past three months....

Mr.Dedication
10-31-2012, 10:28 PM
Bars are a little pricey but out of all them these are my personal favorite. Just can't have too many of them due to the fiber level.