PDA

View Full Version : pre-contest cycle

pipes29
03-31-2009, 10:49 PM
Hey everyone. New here. Trying to run my pre contest stack by as many people as I can to get some feedback. I just finished a Test E/Eq cycle and am taking a couple months off before starting my contest prep. I have done 3 cycles so far and this is my second show. I'm 26, 245lbs around 8%bf. Here's my plan:

Starting 12 weeks out
12-8 Test E 500mg/week
EQ 400mg/week

7-Show--Test prop 150 EOD
Mast prop 100 EOD
Winny 100 EOD
Primo 100 EOD
T3 the last 6 weeks gradually going up to 100mcg per day and then tapering back off after show.
Clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.

PCT
Wait one week then begin HCG 2000IU E3D for 5 injections.
Clomid 100mg ED for 4 Weeks
Nolva 20mg ED for 4 Weeks
Also have Arimidex on hand if needed.

Would like to throw Tren Ace in but never used it before and have heard it is some serious shit that could throw off my whole plan if I react crazy to it.
Also wonder if you guys think this is too many cutters the second half of cycle? What are your opinions of starting with Test E and switching to Test P as opposed to just going test p from the start.

Thanks for your time. A lot of info....lol. I'm just the type of dude who likes to make sure he has his shit together before starting. Besides I gotta work on getting all my gear in time.
Thanks
P

BarbellBeast
03-31-2009, 11:38 PM
Pretty impressive shit you've got there. I think Test Prop throughout instead of Enanthate would be a good idea. As for the Tren, if I were to run it I would knock out either the Mast or Winny(probably the mast with my available funds) but a more professional approach may be to drop the win and run tren IMO.

RazorRipped
04-01-2009, 12:47 AM
. I'm 26, 245lbs around 8%bf. Here's my plan:

Starting 12 weeks out
12-8 Test E 500mg/week
EQ 400mg/week

7-Show--Test prop 150 EOD
Mast prop 100 EOD
Winny 100 EOD
Primo 100 EOD
T3 the last 6 weeks gradually going up to 100mcg per day and then tapering back off after show.
Clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.

P

Looks good. Nice and simple. Not over board on drugs. Doses are moderate as well.

I don't think you need Primo. Especially 7 weeks out. Other than that, I like the masteron. Winny really isn't needed with masteron. You could save yourself a few bucks by dropping it.

Are you running the EQ all te way through, or are you dropping it 8 weeks out? If you are, don't bother with EQ for 5 weeks. Complete waste. Run it all the way through.

6 weeks out you "might" want to add Adex at .25 mgs. That's only if you feel you are holding excess water due to estrogen.

Good luck. At 8% you shouldn't have any trouble get shredded in 12 weeks. If you do, you might want to consider taking up chess:D

pipes29
04-01-2009, 03:16 PM
Hahaha....Chess is too complicated for a meathead like me! I play checkers!
Yeah I was thinking the DHT's were a little overboard and unnecessary. And I have heard that a lot that the primo isn't going to do that much for me. I'm kinda leaning towards throwing in Tren Ace and dumping the primo and winny. I was planning on using EQ only the first 5 weeks because it makes me so damn hungry and I am hungry enough those last few weeks. I suppose I could just keep it in and deal with the hunger like a man!
You guys like my PCT? A lot of peps have been telling me to use hcg throughout my cycle instead of as PCT.

RazorRipped
04-01-2009, 07:45 PM
Hahaha....Chess is too complicated for a meathead like me! I play checkers!
Yeah I was thinking the DHT's were a little overboard and unnecessary. And I have heard that a lot that the primo isn't going to do that much for me. I'm kinda leaning towards throwing in Tren Ace and dumping the primo and winny. I was planning on using EQ only the first 5 weeks because it makes me so damn hungry and I am hungry enough those last few weeks. I suppose I could just keep it in and deal with the hunger like a man!
You guys like my PCT? A lot of peps have been telling me to use hcg throughout my cycle instead of as PCT.

LOL. Me too on the checker thing.

I just think you should use either masteron or Winny. They both do basically the same thing. My preference is masteron.

Tren is a far better choice over Primo.

Yea, EQ is known to increase appetite. That's something I don't need while dieting. My appetite IS a problem...lol..

I think your PCT is fine. HCG doses are a tad high IMO. I think 500 iu shots every 3 days is enough.

Good luck with your prep!

~RR

Bigbench1
04-02-2009, 01:18 PM
I agree that prop/mast/tren would be your best bet and for me, dropping the prop about 1 week out dries me out completely!

pipes29
04-02-2009, 09:23 PM
Any of you guys ever tried running HCG on cycle pre-contest? I would think you would hold more water.

NPCKnight
04-02-2009, 10:28 PM
Razor...is masteron easier on the cholesterol too? Winny is notorious for being bad for that. Winny adds some strength and aggression dont you think? With masteron, I dont see any of that...however the hardening effect is the same(like you say) or even perhaps better.

The only thing I have always really noticed about winny is it REALLY caps off my delts...quickly and noticeably. My delts are a strong point but they become ridiculous with winny. Not to say that they wouldnt with mast...I have never used mast without winny yet.

RazorRipped
04-03-2009, 02:33 AM

razor...is masteron easier on the cholesterol too?yes

winny adds some strength and aggression dont you think?some, but imo halo is way better than winny for contest prep, and it's great along with masteron!

~rr

NPCKnight
04-03-2009, 04:47 PM
hmmmm might be prudent to not do the fucking winny at all then in my next prep. just test, tren, clen, with masteron and halo the last 4 weeks. :)
oh ya...and t3