PDA

View Full Version : From Flab to Physique

elizabethm173
06-29-2011, 07:59 AM
Let me start by introducing myself my name is Elizabeth Morales, Cuban American from Miami, FL. My journey began back in 2009. Around mid-year I hard hit of reality when I start to take a long look in the mirror and saw a person I didn't recognize. I hit my heaviest ever 195 I could believe it here was a girl that just a few months prior weighed 160, trying my hardest to get lower my goal at the time was another 10 pounds like most woman. I went to the gym everyday almost I love to be active and work out. Nothing like getting sweaty, one small detail I love to eat JUNK (CRAP) just as much. I was a shamed who would believe I spent about 2 hours in a gym Mon-Friday, I won't.... Then my boyfriend now fiance was preparing for a show he asked me would you ever compete? I was like suer why not I was inspired to one day be on stage after I attended my first show the Sunshine Classic Wheelchair championship. There I was about 165 at the the time of the show seeing these amazing people with such determination and will to workout, diet and transform their physique. I cried not only out of joy to see them but shame that I had it a little easier then them and yet there I sat in the audience a chubby girl. I had let food control me!!!!!!

In October of the that year I decided that I was going to put myself though the change and was going to compete in the Sunshine Classic 2010. A lot of people laugh at the idea that I could ever look like a figure competitor and said ha there is NO WAY you'll stick to it and that just drove me harder to say ha I'll prove you wrong. Along the way it became more about proving it to myself and forget and ignore what anyone else had to say. The days passed, the weeks flew by and then it was time. I had gone from a tight 13 (I reused to buy bigger pants) to a size 0!!! Never in my life did I think that would be possible. Image I have a life list and in that list that I take out time to time to see what I've written and what is left to accomplish or add to... I see my entry of "I want to lose 20 pounds and fit in a size 6". There I was March 2010 at the Sunshine Classic standing tall and proud win or lose a size 0 at 127 pounds. No matter what happened that day on stage no one could take away my hard work. My sweat my tears and determination. I had done what not many can! That day I won my class D it was amazing!!!!

Now I have entered a new journey with a new goal to go Pro and I have crossed over from Figure to Physique. I am currently 9 weeks and 3 days from North American's after placing 5th at Jr. Nationals. So as I continue this path that has lead me not only to transform myself inside and outside but along the way to have met some wonderful friends as well. So follow me as I continue to move forward in hopes to be the next on the list from WP!!

stephaniewicked
06-29-2011, 08:00 AM
Yayyyy!! So glad to see you're journaling now too! :hmn:

Totally IN!

Wow, you built all that muscle since 2009? WTF am I doing wrong?? lol. I'm coming to FL to train with you!!!

The Prodigy
06-29-2011, 08:34 AM
Glad to see you here lady!!! I am following along on this journey and will hold your hand the whole way!

Hugs Mama!!!:hmn:

MrsSims
06-29-2011, 10:00 AM
Congratulations my friend!!! I'm so proud of all your hard work and accomplishments.. I look forward to spending alot of time with you next year, while prepping for Physique, and also on stage! Thank you for being such an inspiration to me! xoxo :)

PJ BRAUN
06-29-2011, 10:50 AM
I remember you from Juniors, We all liked your look alot (Dave, Aaron and I) . I had you 3rd. You will be pro for sure. You could have been a shade darker, over all I thought you presented yourself great and its hard to really critique you other than the color. If you dont get it at North American I would suggest not skipping any other pro qualifiers because your right there.

MrsSims
06-29-2011, 05:47 PM
I remember you from Juniors, We all liked your look alot (Dave, Aaron and I) . I had you 3rd. You will be pro for sure. You could have been a shade darker, over all I thought you presented yourself great and its hard to really critique you other than the color. If you dont get it at North American I would suggest not skipping any other pro qualifiers because your right there.

Pj, I honestly thought the same thing.. I kept a close eye on the boards when Physique was up.. and thought Liz looked much better than the 2 women that were ahead of her. Her presentation was on point and when I saw her at the end of April right before Jr. Usas, I told her to try Physique, she looked fucking awesome, and is a perfect fit for the category! She has amazing Leggies!! :)

ChristyLaurenPoole
06-29-2011, 09:30 PM
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG GIRL! You KNOW I'm in! xoxox

elizabethm173
06-30-2011, 08:19 PM
Thank you to everyone and I am super excited to be here and with all of you!!!!

Pj for sure I will have more color at the North American's!!!! 9 weeks and counting!!!! Going through a little bump in road with my aunt sick. At the hospital now got on here to help me clear my head and read all this awesome reply that put a much needed smile on my face. Means a lot to me THANK YOU!!!

Sunnyday
06-30-2011, 08:50 PM
Wow, what a great transformation! No doubt I'm IN!

Totally LOVE your look - you ARE physique. PJ said it best, you will be pro.

shankuan
06-30-2011, 11:33 PM
TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

I'm soo in...

Ibarramedia
07-01-2011, 12:08 PM
Let me start by introducing myself my name is Elizabeth Morales, Cuban American from Miami, FL. My journey began back in 2009. Around mid-year I hard hit of reality when I start to take a long look in the mirror and saw a person I didn't recognize. I hit my heaviest ever 195 I could believe it here was a girl that just a few months prior weighed 160, trying my hardest to get lower my goal at the time was another 10 pounds like most woman. I went to the gym everyday almost I love to be active and work out. Nothing like getting sweaty, one small detail I love to eat JUNK (CRAP) just as much. I was a shamed who would believe I spent about 2 hours in a gym Mon-Friday, I won't.... Then my boyfriend now fiance was preparing for a show he asked me would you ever compete? I was like suer why not I was inspired to one day be on stage after I attended my first show the Sunshine Classic Wheelchair championship. There I was about 165 at the the time of the show seeing these amazing people with such determination and will to workout, diet and transform their physique. I cried not only out of joy to see them but shame that I had it a little easier then them and yet there I sat in the audience a chubby girl. I had let food control me!!!!!!

In October of the that year I decided that I was going to put myself though the change and was going to compete in the Sunshine Classic 2010. A lot of people laugh at the idea that I could ever look like a figure competitor and said ha there is NO WAY you'll stick to it and that just drove me harder to say ha I'll prove you wrong. Along the way it became more about proving it to myself and forget and ignore what anyone else had to say. The days passed, the weeks flew by and then it was time. I had gone from a tight 13 (I reused to buy bigger pants) to a size 0!!! Never in my life did I think that would be possible. Image I have a life list and in that list that I take out time to time to see what I've written and what is left to accomplish or add to... I see my entry of "I want to lose 20 pounds and fit in a size 6". There I was March 2010 at the Sunshine Classic standing tall and proud win or lose a size 0 at 127 pounds. No matter what happened that day on stage no one could take away my hard work. My sweat my tears and determination. I had done what not many can! That day I won my class D it was amazing!!!!

Now I have entered a new journey with a new goal to go Pro and I have crossed over from Figure to Physique. I am currently 9 weeks and 3 days from North American's after placing 5th at Jr. Nationals. So as I continue this path that has lead me not only to transform myself inside and outside but along the way to have met some wonderful friends as well. So follow me as I continue to move forward in hopes to be the next on the list from WP!!

Great and awesome transformation!!! :ok: :beerbang:

katt981
07-01-2011, 12:23 PM
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG GIRL! You KNOW I'm in! xoxox

and the garage door and the back door too!!! WOW!

(I stole that from a comment on 'so you think you can dance" lol )

ChristyLaurenPoole
07-01-2011, 03:25 PM
Yeh mama!

georgio99jos
07-01-2011, 03:28 PM
Wow your transformation is epic, Congrats. :)
G

The Prodigy
07-01-2011, 10:05 PM
OMG! Can't wait to meet you at the North Americans!

elizabethm173
07-02-2011, 08:50 AM
Pj, I honestly thought the same thing.. I kept a close eye on the boards when Physique was up.. and thought Liz looked much better than the 2 women that were ahead of her. Her presentation was on point and when I saw her at the end of April right before Jr. Usas, I told her to try Physique, she looked fucking awesome, and is a perfect fit for the category! She has amazing Leggies!! :)

Hello darling,

Your absolutely right you did tell me to think about physique and I had it in mind but I that I would try figure and see but definitely love the new division!!! There is nothing like really hitting the iron hard! Can't wait to be on stage with you and I hope your going to Southern States I'll be there!! :) and thank you for being awesome!!! Keep rocking it woman you look incredible!!!

elizabethm173
07-02-2011, 08:55 AM

Thank you that means a lot!!! You never know what the judges are going to do but I am truly happy with everything the journey in itself has been incredible as well to all the amazing people that I have met along the way!!!!

I will definitely improve the COLOR I got that a lot so believe me it will be DARK :)... 9 weeks and counting for North American I'm super excited and I hope to make it there if not Nationals in my home town! Thank you for the support!!! :)

elizabethm173
07-02-2011, 09:07 AM
Today is officially 9 weeks from North Amercian I could not be any more pumped for this and more with such a great community behind me RX rocks!!! I have a already done my 45 min cardio ate my breakfast 5 egg white 2 whole and big cup of coffee and 24 oz of water :)... Now I'm off to clean the bathroom (extra calorie burn ;) prepared and seasoned my chicken to cook in a few and I'm baking some yummy salmon!

And later today I will be hitting bulldog nutrition store to buy PB2 :) and Gail I will be looking for some of those flavor drop if not I'm ordering it online because I'm going to make you the make brownies ever!!! :)

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day!!!

Today's training day LEGS!!! And glutes plus 45 min cardio. Reps will be around 12-15 going more for tone and conditioning because I want to make sure I bring my upper body!!! Go heavy or go home and it's train to train more physique and less figure for me so I am excited!!! :)

MrsSims
07-02-2011, 11:35 AM
Hello darling,

Your absolutely right you did tell me to think about physique and I had it in mind but I that I would try figure and see but definitely love the new division!!! There is nothing like really hitting the iron hard! Can't wait to be on stage with you and I hope your going to Southern States I'll be there!! :) and thank you for being awesome!!! Keep rocking it woman you look incredible!!!

Today is officially 9 weeks from North Amercian I could not be any more pumped for this and more with such a great community behind me RX rocks!!! I have a already done my 45 min cardio ate my breakfast 5 egg white 2 whole and big cup of coffee and 24 oz of water ... Now I'm off to clean the bathroom (extra calorie burn prepared and seasoned my chicken to cook in a few and I'm baking some yummy salmon!

And later today I will be hitting bulldog nutrition store to buy PB2 :) and Gail I will be looking for some of those flavor drop if not I'm ordering it online because I'm going to make you the make brownies ever!!!

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day!!!

Today's training day LEGS!!! And glutes plus 45 min cardio. Reps will be around 12-15 going more for tone and conditioning because I want to make sure I bring my upper body!!! Go heavy or go home and it's train to train more physique and less figure for me so I am excited!!! :)

You are a trip Liz! I see your posts at like 6am on FB doing cardio! Get it girl!! Your right, go heavy or GO HOME.. and we all know that you are going to do great this year, as you have already done so far! I am predicting and keeping my fingers crossed that you turn Pro this year.. The PB2 is by far the greatest peanut butter on the planet (the one with dark chocolate ;)) Steph on here also has some great recipes on here, you should give them a try on your cheat days. Unfortunately, this year I can't make it to Southern.. I'm so bummed out.. But if you make it to Nationals (if your not a Pro by then, which i'm sure you have the North Americans :)) I will be there and also at Olympia this year. Rx has the most amazing and positive people on this site.. So please keep posting on your journal, and keep us all informed on whats going on with your prep! I can't wait to see you again, to give you a HUGE :hmn: You are an AMAZING person Liz, keep motivating and inspiring us all!

Sunnyday
07-02-2011, 02:33 PM
Any chance I can talk you into posting up that brownie recipe? Love to play with new brownies when I get a chance and right now I am early enough in my prep that I can still throw in a cheat without my coach raising an eyebrow. Mmmmmm!

elizabethm173
07-03-2011, 08:55 AM
Any chance I can talk you into posting up that brownie recipe? Love to play with new brownies when I get a chance and right now I am early enough in my prep that I can still throw in a cheat without my coach raising an eyebrow. Mmmmmm!

From Ezwhey recipe:
1/2 cup oatmeal (ground into oat flour)
1/2 cup pumpkin (or purred black beans)
1/2 scoop chocolate protein
3 egg whites
2 tbsp water
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp unsweetened dark chocolate cocoa powder
1 tbsp of PB2 or Natural PB
Walden Farms chocolate sause (optional)

Mix all dry ingredients in one bowl and all wet ingredients in another and then mix everything together and bak in a mini brownie pan at 350 for about 15 mins. :) you can leave you the waldern and PB.

I<3heavyliftin
07-03-2011, 10:19 AM
The Walden Farms chocolate sauce is AWESOME! I put it in my oats every morning! And the PB2 is a life saver!

katt981
07-03-2011, 12:48 PM
oooo I'm making those brownies today!

stephaniewicked
07-05-2011, 05:33 AM
Liz, I just got PB2 last week and I'm already addicted. This stuff is freakin' amazing! I couldn't find it in stores by me, so I bought it on netrition.com. My order arrived the very next day and prices were very reasonable! I'm ready to place another order though because I don't know what I'm going to do when I run out (besides PANIC! lol)

Also, I made some badass protein brownies on Friday from a bikini friend's recipe... check it out!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/brea-sharron-national-npc-competitor/protein-brownies/186404798079730

elizabethm173
07-05-2011, 06:37 AM
Liz, I just got PB2 last week and I'm already addicted. This stuff is freakin' amazing! I couldn't find it in stores by me, so I bought it on netrition.com. My order arrived the very next day and prices were very reasonable! I'm ready to place another order though because I don't know what I'm going to do when I run out (besides PANIC! lol)

Also, I made some badass protein brownies on Friday from a bikini friend's recipe... check it out!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/brea-sharron-national-npc-competitor/protein-brownies/186404798079730

I'm spool making this...!!! I made the ezwhey make sure I can make rocken for Gail and my hubby and I agree it was yummy :) so I can't wait to try this one! Thank u love hope you and everyone had a rocken 4th of July

elizabethm173
07-05-2011, 06:51 AM
Another morning of leaving a sweaty floor and dripping shirt to wash :) getting closer to that 8 week point and I am excited for everyone whose competiting this weekend I wish you all the best of luck!!! As for me I had a great workout which was needed my aunt has been sick and I have been feeling guilt that I have myself as a priority but I visited her on Sunday and the whole family was behind me supporting which is amazing in Latin's because they are about family first eapically if someone is looking death in the face!

So this week is a new week when Im putting it to high gear and going HEAVY baby!!!

Back and triceps
Pull downs 1x 25-20-12-10 (50lbs-80-100-120)
Pull up in 4 x 15 (60 lbs assisted weight)
Single cable row 4 x 12 (40lbs-60-80-100 I did 8 reps here)
Quarter dead lift warmed with 50lbs straight bar (free bar) added 25 on ea. Side for the next two set at 12 reps added 10lbs on the last one went for 10 reps.

Off to triceps which I did with my hubby (we never train together so it cool he pushed me to go heavier)!! Then I did 45 mins of cardio on the stepper make sure I get my booty pumped :) can never have too much booty

ChristyLaurenPoole
07-05-2011, 05:26 PM
ALL DONE BEFORE 6AM , you crazy girl! I can't lift in the AM. I DON'T know how you girls do it! LOL

What are 'quarter dead lifts' ??? Like just going a few inches off the ground?

elizabethm173
07-05-2011, 11:02 PM
ALL DONE BEFORE 6AM , you crazy girl! I can't lift in the AM. I DON'T know how you girls do it! LOL

What are 'quarter dead lifts' ??? Like just going a few inches off the ground?

Instead of lifting from your hip to the ground (full range dead lift) you go from to a little pass your knees. This will help built you lower back without widen you waist when doing a full dead lift (so I have read) :) this is has but been above EDA (get it the E is for Elizabeth) ;)

ChristyLaurenPoole
07-05-2011, 11:19 PM
MUAAAHHH HA HA HA EDA LIFTS! I will try them on friday! =)

stephaniewicked
07-07-2011, 04:13 AM
Glad to hear that your family is being super supportive during this time and that your aunt is still showing incredible strength and holding on...

I gotta try those deads! I need to work on my lower back!!!

LisaRD23
07-07-2011, 10:09 AM
Hi- just popping in here. Your transformation is awesome. Great work! Best of luck to you during these next few weeks!!

shankuan
07-07-2011, 11:45 AM
Instead of lifting from your hip to the ground (full range dead lift) you go from to a little pass your knees. This will help built you lower back without widen you waist when doing a full dead lift (so I have read) :) this is has but been above EDA (get it the E is for Elizabeth) ;)

Glad to hear that your family is being super supportive during this time and that your aunt is still showing incredible strength and holding on...

I gotta try those deads! I need to work on my lower back!!!

If you lower the pins in the power rack to the lowest point (or below your knees), you can do the same deads in the rack, hence the name rack deads. These are totally awesome and allow you to move some serious weight if you want to, more so than a traditional deadlift. I totally LOVE these and prefer them to floor deads. As for the widening your waist bit...hasn't had any less impact on it than regular deads, at least for me anyway. In both cases i use a belt, so that may be helping.

I<3heavyliftin
07-07-2011, 11:49 AM
If you lower the pins in the power rack to the lowest point (or below your knees), you can do the same deads in the rack, hence the name rack deads. These are totally awesome and allow you to move some serious weight if you want to, more so than a traditional deadlift. I totally LOVE these and prefer them to floor deads. As for the widening your waist bit...hasn't had any less impact on it than regular deads, at least for me anyway. In both cases i use a belt, so that may be helping.

I can't wait to try this!

stephaniewicked
07-07-2011, 11:54 AM

Thanks, girl! I can picture it, but would love to see a video to make extra sure I'm doing it right... I'll have to do some exploring on youtube later. Tomorrow is legs!!

elizabethm173
07-07-2011, 05:53 PM
Thanks, girl! I can picture it, but would love to see a video to make extra sure I'm doing it right... I'll have to do some exploring on youtube later. Tomorrow is legs!!

I train alone if I get someone to video tape me I'll send it and I do it on the rack I wasn't sure what you called that stand :)... Where ever we end up meeting up again hopefully in the olympia we will have to schedule a training day so we can share tips and style...

elizabethm173
07-07-2011, 05:54 PM
Hi- just popping in here. Your transformation is awesome. Great work! Best of luck to you during these next few weeks!!

Thank you :)

ChristyLaurenPoole
07-10-2011, 12:07 AM
Xoxoxoxoxoxo

elizabethm173
07-10-2011, 10:16 AM
Xoxoxoxoxoxo

You are the sweetest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you... I am feeling better THANK GOODNESS!!! Thank you for the smile xoxoxo

elizabethm173
07-10-2011, 10:21 AM
Well I am here to confess... for the last week I have been kinda up and down on my training... diet... thoughts.. focus... emotions you name it I was feeling it. But thanks to this community.. Thanks to all the beautiful people that I was blessed to run into and I say ran to but I believe they were placed there for a reason because I don't believe on accidents everything and everyone has a reason for crossing your path. And thanks to your support, pep talks and motivation I have finally found myself CENTER..... I woke up this morning with this feeling of rebirth I have was lost but now I AM BACK and I am going Harder, faster, and stronger then ever. I want this soooooo bad I will not allow myself to beat me down.

Plans for today.... Already did 35 mins cardio will do another session I'm going to clean prep my yummy meals and book my travels for NORTH AMERICAN!!! Because from today on it forward not backwards!! LOVE YOU ALL and THANK YOU!!!

ChristyLaurenPoole
07-10-2011, 03:07 PM
YAY!!!! I'm so glad.

Being sick can totally mess with your head, and especially if you were already on the edge of a burn out, then it can mess with you even further like it did with me.

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better and are more focused than ever.

You my dear are amazing, and I look up to you VERY much.

Every time I click on your journal, your before and after pics remind me that it CAN be done.

So you have to stay focused. You have to win, and you have to push.

For me.

Sunnyday
07-10-2011, 03:32 PM
Yay! Congrats for getting your head and the rest of you back in the game!

MrsSims
07-11-2011, 07:27 PM
Keep your head up my love! I know this crap is hard because you've been dieting for soooo many months now.. But just think of the ending reward (Your Pro-card) and not only that, but all of the women that are cheering you on, and are following you every step of the way. You have come a long ways on your journey to the stage, and this is your year to shine! I am glad to see that you have remained positive and focused, and whenever you need support you can count on me, and everyone on this board to cheer you up! :hmn:

stephaniewicked
07-12-2011, 05:26 AM
I train alone if I get someone to video tape me I'll send it and I do it on the rack I wasn't sure what you called that stand :)... Where ever we end up meeting up again hopefully in the olympia we will have to schedule a training day so we can share tips and style...

You're going to the Olympia?? YAYYYY! Will def see you then, mama! :hugme:

And girl, you are one of the many ladies here who inspires me to push harder and be a better version of myself, so thank YOU for that! I think that the longer we diet, the easier it is to slip a little bit (which is why I'm giving myself a little break before Nationals - gotta get my mind right!!) but you have plenty of support here and that card is so close and within reach... visualize and keep those pretty eyes on the prize! ;)

Wish I could be in Ohio with you and Heather! You girls are gonna kick booty!

MrsSims
07-18-2011, 07:04 PM
Oye my Friend! I miss you muchisimo and hope your prep is going well, despite what happened with your aunt. Stay strong and always remember that you have a friend in me.. You are an AMAZING woman, and thank you for constantly inspiring me and staying strong regardless of what happens around you. I'm rooting and cheering you on, always!! I can't wait to see you turn Pro soon! Woo hoo, and your going to Olympia!

Cdimeo
07-18-2011, 11:27 PM
Another super transformation! Signed on--good to meet you ....:))

stephaniewicked
07-21-2011, 05:30 AM
Hey pretty girl! How's it going this week? Thinking of you!!!

ChristyLaurenPoole
07-21-2011, 01:26 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOO I'M THINKING OF HER! Shut your mouth! ;)

The Prodigy
08-04-2011, 02:04 PM
http://www.rxmuscle.com/rxgirl/athlete-profiles/3839-spotlight-on-elizabeth-morales.html

ChristyLaurenPoole
08-04-2011, 02:37 PM
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunnyday
08-04-2011, 04:10 PM
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x2! :flowers:

elizabethm173
08-05-2011, 07:19 PM
There is enough of me to go around ;).... I'm doing good for the most part this has been the hardest prep I guess it's that long dieting first time I do it for so long my body is in shock and with all my up and downs it's been a struggle but no one said it would be easy! Love you guys...

Sorry for being so lost i will keep everyone posted right now North American is up in the air but for sure with no doubts nationals baby!!!! And Vegas!! ;) muah

The Prodigy
08-05-2011, 11:41 PM
There is enough of me to go around ;).... I'm doing good for the most part this has been the hardest prep I guess it's that long dieting first time I do it for so long my body is in shock and with all my up and downs it's been a struggle but no one said it would be easy! Love you guys...

Sorry for being so lost i will keep everyone posted right now North American is up in the air but for sure with no doubts nationals baby!!!! And Vegas!! ;) muah

Whats going on with your prep? Who is helping you out?

stephaniewicked
08-10-2011, 05:38 AM
Yayyyy, Vegas!!!! ;) How ya doing this week babes?

ChristyLaurenPoole
08-17-2011, 02:34 PM
Missing my girl! ;)

stephaniewicked
08-21-2011, 06:32 AM
Okay I was mistaken last week, but NOW you're just under 2 weeks out... hehe. I'm sure you're deep in prep mode, but can't wait to see you rockin' the stage again soon. I'll be at HP's that weekend, so we'll be glued to Rx to see how you're doing! :hugme:

elizabethm173
08-21-2011, 11:20 AM
Whats going on with your prep? Who is helping you out?

Well my prep was going fine until I got the FLU and had an inflammed Achilles tendon. I am feeling better but taking it slow on the training to be 110% and I am refocusing and setting my eyes for Nationals!!!! I am working with Sarah Long!!

Missing my girl! ;)

Hello beautiful… Thank you for being there and being the amazing person you are.. (don't work too hard) I hope yourself having a great weekend.

Okay I was mistaken last week, but NOW you're just under 2 weeks out... hehe. I'm sure you're deep in prep mode, but can't wait to see you rockin' the stage again soon. I'll be at HP's that weekend, so we'll be glued to Rx to see how you're doing! :hugme:
You are right now there is two weeks left but there will be no Elizabeth Morales on the North American stage.. But I am refocusing and getting my eyes for Nationals… It's my hometown yeah!!! I taking it easy and working myself to get healthy and rock in November!!!

FYI Vegas 3 and 1/2 weeks yeah!!!

elizabethm173
08-21-2011, 11:23 AM
So I will be regrouping and starting my prep for Nationals starting tomorrow Monday.. I have already cooked my chicken, fish and turkey.. .Baked my sweet potatoes and veggies and I am ready to take on tomorrow!!! Here is to 13 weeks of sculpting and building a better me to bring the best package I can for Nationals..

I'm wishing everyone a great weekend and I will keep you posted and hopefully I can put so pics of my results I'll put the first pic before leaving to the O..

ps…. Thank you Christy for showing me how to reply to multiple people lol ;)

ChristyLaurenPoole
08-21-2011, 03:30 PM
HAHAHA I love you girl! I'm so pumped to see you again at the Olympia, btw I bought some thing 'special' yesterday when I was out shopping .......I saw it and was like, OMG I HAVE TO GET THESE SO I CAN BE JUST LIKE MY IDOL LIZ!!!!!! HEHEHEHE, See facebook soon! ;)

WPDTiffany
08-25-2011, 10:11 PM
Hey Elizabeth!! Its Tiffany... I finally got "authorized" LOL...I'm so excited about your journey to Pro! I'll be starting my thread tomorrow sometime, so stay on the look out for that! This is going to be an amazing prep and a great show...Nationals, here we come!!:)

dbmneto
08-28-2011, 02:30 PM
Congratulations!

elizabethm173
08-29-2011, 08:39 AM
http://www.rxmuscle.com/rxgirl/athlete-profiles/3839-spotlight-on-elizabeth-morales.html

I know it's long over due!!! But THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THE SPOTLIGHT interview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! Have a great week!!

elizabethm173
08-29-2011, 08:50 AM
HAHAHA I love you girl! I'm so pumped to see you again at the Olympia, btw I bought some thing 'special' yesterday when I was out shopping .......I saw it and was like, OMG I HAVE TO GET THESE SO I CAN BE JUST LIKE MY IDOL LIZ!!!!!! HEHEHEHE, See facebook soon! ;)

You are too much!!! And I loved the glasses you look hot.. Now in Vegas we can rock them together!!! I am sooo excited its only 16 days left YEAh!!!!!! I am soooooo exctied!!

Hey Elizabeth!! Its Tiffany... I finally got "authorized" LOL...I'm so excited about your journey to Pro! I'll be starting my thread tomorrow sometime, so stay on the look out for that! This is going to be an amazing prep and a great show...Nationals, here we come!!:)

I am so excited to read your journey my friend. It has been a pleasure meeting you and now we are this road together. No short cuts no breaks just full force ahead....

Congratulations!

Thank you!!

elizabethm173
08-29-2011, 09:35 AM
So the journey has begun!!! I am certainly 12 weeks away from Nationals and I am super excited... this weekend I left a little down that I wasn't a week from North Americans but everything happens for a real. God knows why he does things.

Now that I am feeling healthy again I can not wait for the changes that will be happening the weeks to come.

This morning I did 30 mins of cardio eat breakfast (7 egg white 1 whole with some green peppers and onions) 1/2 cup of oats and coffee yummy. Had my 1/2 cup of berries later on (sometimes I get a little hungry before my next meal I like to save something for that stricking moment).

Today I will be hitting up the hams and glutes (Make sure to keep my booty when I diet down :)
I warm up with a Tabata jump rope rountine (warm up the knees and get the blood pumping)
4 ab exercise 20-25 reps each, then the fun begins :)
*Sitted legs curls first set warm up (25-30 reps) then 4x20,16,12,8 (I go as heavy as a can keeping my form at all the reps) then in between I do 5 reps of one legged squat SUPER HARD I try to do it with out holding on to anything.
*Laying leg curl 4setsx20,16,12,10 and I supersite with some bodyweight lunges(about 12 to 15 steps ea.)
*Stiff leg dead lift 4setsx20reps (bar with a 25lbs plate) I like to go deep and my legs a little wider then shoulder width I do this to hit the glutes and I superset with cable kickbacks (4 setsx 20reps 30lbs-60lbs)
*Standing leg curl 4setsx20,16,12,10 (10lbs, 20, 25, 30)superset with walking lunges (50lbs barbell)
*Cardio 15 mins (going into the cardio slow so then I kick up into high gear closer to the show)

Well now I am off to get M2: in 5 oz of tilapia with 4oz of sweet potato and 1/2 an avocado :)...

katt981
08-29-2011, 12:06 PM
the 12 weeks will probably FLY by for you!! Love to see pre-contest prep workouts and meals.. it's so motivating for me! :)

CLothar
08-29-2011, 12:36 PM
i like you fatter

FitnBuf
08-29-2011, 12:56 PM
Very impressed by your transformation!!! :) great work (subscribed)

Sunnyday
08-29-2011, 02:40 PM
Niiiice WO today! Lookin' forward to following you over the next 12 weeks. Woot! :D

elizabethm173
09-06-2011, 10:09 AM
the 12 weeks will probably FLY by for you!! Love to see pre-contest prep workouts and meals.. it's so motivating for me! :)

Yes 12 weeks do fly by... Now it is 11 :) just 74 days to show time I am so excited.. I am looking forward to it more so because I will have a lot of support being from Miami and the show is here.... There is nothing like walking out on stage and knowing friends and family are there supporting you :)... Makes the nerves a little better.

i like you fatter

Mmmmm... I don't if to say thank you or not lol...

Very impressed by your transformation!!! :) great work (subscribed)

Thank you... It's a working process :)

Niiiice WO today! Lookin' forward to following you over the next 12 weeks. Woot! :D

Thank you missy.... and I am excited for you as wellll :) Can't wait to see your updates which is what I'll doing after this :)..

elizabethm173
09-06-2011, 10:19 AM
I tired to the a day by day play but it is a little hard when I know have a few moments to actually rest. I will be attending the 2011 Olympia working a booth with Fitness Pro who I can not thank enough for their support and help to getting me where I am now.

My splits are usually the same M: Hamstring/Abs T:Back/Triceps/Calves W:Shoulders/Abs T:Chest/Biceps F:Quads/Calves S: Back/Triceps (Touch up on shoulders a little Superset of Middle Delt, Front, Rear and press 3set x 20-25 reps something little just pump blood into them). Right now I am doing double sessions of cardio 45/45 fasting and post workout. My diet is 6 meals (I am having 5 meals and 1 shake) and only morning carbs (trying to tighten up before the O) I love veggies but I love oatmeal even more.

My current weight is 155 and my stage weight is 135 so as you can see I have 20lbs to drop.... last week Thursday in the morning I was a little down that I should of been catching a flight to Ohio for North Americans instead I was getting in my car going to work. I hit up the Supermarket and did a crazy crazy thing but now I most pay for the choices I made. But I am so on track and focused that I don't thing anything can happen in my personal life that will get me off course. So stay turn!!! :)

ChristyLaurenPoole
09-06-2011, 11:52 AM
You have been through SO MUCH honey, and the break was needed! North Americans will be there EVERY YEAR no matter what!!!!! Enjoy this time and be strong, YOU CAN DO THIS I KNOW IT!!!!! You're my hero-in! ;)

elizabethm173
09-08-2011, 07:20 AM
You have been through SO MUCH honey, and the break was needed! North Americans will be there EVERY YEAR no matter what!!!!! Enjoy this time and be strong, YOU CAN DO THIS I KNOW IT!!!!! You're my hero-in! ;)
You are the best!!!! An amazing person to have with me through this journey!!!!! Love you!!!! And you too are my HERO!!!!

stephaniewilles
09-09-2011, 03:59 PM
How the heck did I miss this thread??? Geeeesh!! Awesome transformation and congrats on your placing! I know all about the set backs girl. Glad your feeling better and back to training hard for Nationals!!! It will be great to meet you!!