PDA

View Full Version : Pre summer cycle

Jello
03-31-2009, 10:55 PM
O.K. guys here is my up coming cycle. I have not ran Tren before and that is why I am being a little conservative.

Weeks 1-14 Test E 750mg/week
Weeks 1-10 Mast 100mg EOD
Weeks 1-10 Tren A 75mg/EOD

I'm running Test E instead of P so that when I continue after 10 weeks I can go to 2/week injections instead of EOD. I plan on changing up the Tren dose as needed, more or less depending on sides. I have all the obvious supplies on hand for PCT and sides. What changes if any would you guys make?

ironrayne
04-01-2009, 12:15 AM
Great Compounds and a good ratio of products! My advice would be, running TestP and shooting everyday, so something like

Weeks 1-14 TestP 100mg/ED
Weeks 1-10 Mast 100mg EoD
Weeks 1-10 TrenA 35mg/ED

If you want to do long esters at the end, just front load when your done the short esters with 500mg Test for 2 days then continue your regular schedule. Or just continue the TestP for an additional 2-4 weeks then come off as you like.

Especially if this is your first time with TrenAce, shooting it everyday will reduce possible problems.

Johnny Phenomenon
04-01-2009, 08:07 AM
O.K. guys here is my up coming cycle. I have not ran Tren before and that is why I am being a little conservative.

Weeks 1-7Test E 500mg/week
Weeks 8-14 Test E 750mg/week
Weeks 4-14 Mast 100mg EOD

I'm running Test E instead of P so that when I continue after 10 weeks I can go to 2/week injections instead of EOD. I plan on changing up the Tren dose as needed, more or less depending on sides. I have all the obvious supplies on hand for PCT and sides. What changes if any would you guys make?

Changed for personal preference.

skinny
04-01-2009, 10:21 AM
jesus your going to run tren that high and you've never taken it before... wow

Jello
04-01-2009, 12:36 PM
Changed for personal preference.

Honestly I have never ramped up Test like that, what reasons do you do that. I have decided after looking at my cycle again to start the Test 2 weeks before the Tren and Mast to avoid sides since I will be using E instead of P.

jesus your going to run tren that high and you've never taken it before... wow

Explain. I don't think that is very high at all, really conservative for what I have seen others do as a matter of fact. That being said, I had originally planned on 50mg EOD but I couldn't find others who said they had done this.

skinny
04-01-2009, 05:56 PM
its a light ester therefor the weight of the actual compound is alot more than a heavier ester such as enan. its kinda like if you never cycled test before, you wouldnt jump on a gram of it. Start low and work your way up. You dont want to get gyno

iusealittle
04-01-2009, 08:14 PM

Weeks 1-14 Test E 750mg/week (take it to 12wks)
Weeks 1-10 Mast 100mg EOD (take it to 14wks)
Weeks 1-10 Tren A 75mg/EOD (wk 1-4 then 8-14)

is what i would do with this amount of time......

use.

bigscott
04-01-2009, 08:52 PM

i like it !! only change if any i would make is dropping your dose of tren to 50 mgs eod but other then that it looks good . just make sure your diet is spot on !!

enjoy your cycle

Johnny Phenomenon
04-01-2009, 08:58 PM
Honestly I have never ramped up Test like that, what reasons do you do that. I have decided after looking at my cycle again to start the Test 2 weeks before the Tren and Mast to avoid sides since I will be using E instead of P.

Yes, you are correct with the 2 weeks earlier, to let it build up. I ramp up sometimes to make sure I don't get any bad sides from jumping right into a high dose of anything, as well it allows your system to build up to a certain point, then when you add the extra in, it is like a bonus.

SilverBAK
04-02-2009, 01:49 PM
more is not better with tren

Bigbench1
04-02-2009, 03:52 PM

I wouldnt say you need to ramp up or down with an estered compound as it tapers itself to reach peak levels as well as to rid itself from the body (due to its half life) so running a constant dose the whole time is fine. I would say to shorten the test length to 12 weeks and extend the Mast out to week 14 so that you are finishing with a DHT compound and will help eliminate extra water and tighten things up before going into PCT

red barraca
04-06-2009, 09:41 AM
50mg trenbolone ace,jello everything else looks good,and don't forget to clean up that diet.good luck

Jello
04-06-2009, 10:41 PM
After taking in some varying information I have settled on this for my pre-summer cycle. Tell me what you guys think.

Weeks 1-2 Test E 500mg/week
Weeks 3-14 Test E 750mg/week
Weeks 3-14 Mast 100mg EOD
Weeks 3-6 Tren A 50mg/EOD
Weeks 9-14 Tren A 75mg/EOD
Week 15 Test E 500mg/week
Week 16 Test E 250mg/week
Weeks 4-17 HCG 500iu E3D
Weeks 1-14 1/4 tab Letro E3D
4 week PCT of Nolva/Clomid starting week 18.

Thanks to everyone for your input.

Johnny Phenomenon
04-06-2009, 11:14 PM
That is a long time to run tren, especially for a first time user.

Jello
04-06-2009, 11:48 PM
That is a long time to run tren, especially for a first time user.

That's why I broke it into two short runs. If I don't like or can't handle the sides I will adjust accordingly.

Formula94
04-07-2009, 01:03 AM
its a light ester therefor the weight of the actual compound is alot more than a heavier ester such as enan. its kinda like if you never cycled test before, you wouldnt jump on a gram of it. Start low and work your way up. You dont want to get gyno
I don't think 75mg eod is too much, it comes out to 225mg/wk and that is a pretty low dose, even for tren. My first time (currently in my first tren cycle) I'm running 50mg ed and sides are not bad at all. Gyno did flare up but then again I'm also running prop 100mg ed so that could also be a large contributor, all under control with letro and prami. And any way, I think as far as tren sides go, gyno is far from the most worriesome possible side.

To the OP, do you have caber or prami on hand to help combat any potential gyno specifically from the tren and also to combat possible insomnia?

Northman
04-07-2009, 01:07 AM
The purpose of running mast for 10 weeks is???????????????????????/

Johnny Phenomenon
04-07-2009, 07:34 AM

10 is a little long, but if its not his first time I think he is okay.

NPCKnight
04-07-2009, 12:52 PM
I don't think 75mg eod is too much, it comes out to 225mg/wk and that is a pretty low dose, even for tren.

when you calculate EOD, it is more sensible to count a 2 week period. its slightly more than 225 a week...more like 262.5 to be exact. Just letting you guys know its not 'just' 225/wk.

skinny
04-07-2009, 02:37 PM
I don't think 75mg eod is too much, it comes out to 225mg/wk and that is a pretty low dose, even for tren. My first time (currently in my first tren cycle) I'm running 50mg ed and sides are not bad at all. Gyno did flare up but then again I'm also running prop 100mg ed so that could also be a large contributor, all under control with letro and prami. And any way, I think as far as tren sides go, gyno is far from the most worriesome possible side.

To the OP, do you have caber or prami on hand to help combat any potential gyno specifically from the tren and also to combat possible insomnia?
as far as i know every other side is temporary. if your planning a summer cycle im assuming he's going to want to show off his gains. not his lactating titties. Tren your first time should be low dose. Ive seen so many guys with gyno from trenbolone its not even funny.

Jello
04-07-2009, 09:22 PM

Because I like what it does for me and I have ran it like that a few times now.

Jello
04-07-2009, 09:25 PM

I had just planned on running Letro for sides. I thought adding in Caber would be too much.

skinny
04-08-2009, 08:26 AM
letro will not combat prolactin issues which is what you might possibly deal with when you run trenbolone.