PDA

View Full Version : Peptide Recomendations

shaunw8lftr
06-29-2011, 09:38 AM
I have been doing a lot of reading and will continue to do so, but I'm thinking you guys with lots of expeirence with peptides could just narrow my scope a bit for me.

Looking to research peptides effects on fat loss and healing up the injuries that are nagging my rats.

Recomendations welcome!

Shaun

GarlicChicken
06-30-2011, 12:55 AM
Well man, to sum it up.

GHRPs + GHRH will help with your fat loss, but it is not very strong compared to clen, t3, etc. I like 100mcg GHRP-6 with 100mcg mod GRF 1-29 3 times a day. Do one before fasted cardio to help fat loss. I do the others post workout and before bed.

HGH frag is supposed to specifically help fat loss, haven't done the research on it myself. I heard you need to use higher dosages, like .5mg.

As far as healing, you can use CJC-1295 with DAC to cause GH bleed, which is supposed to help healing better than the pulse. Not entirely sure of the dosage, I think I heard 2x a week somewhere? I also hear IGF helps with healing as well.

Keep on reading man, theres tons to learn

s2h
06-30-2011, 07:48 PM
over the long haul..i like ipamorelin..slow acting..doesnt make you super hungery..seems to be working well in my current research...

shaunw8lftr
07-02-2011, 03:49 PM
Ipamorelin is not one I have really looked at yet. good tip! I am deffinately thinking long haul here and the increase in appatite is not going to help my reasearch one damn bit! ;)

shaunw8lftr
07-02-2011, 03:59 PM
s2h what are you doing dosage wise? 2-3 xs per day?

The Big Sexy
07-02-2011, 04:54 PM
I have been doing a lot of reading and will continue to do so, but I'm thinking you guys with lots of expeirence with peptides could just narrow my scope a bit for me.

Looking to research peptides effects on fat loss and healing up the injuries that are nagging my rats.

Recomendations welcome!

Shaun

Do you have proper state and federal licenses for performing animal research? Just asking, because it is a felony to perform research on an animal without the proper permits, licenses, etc.

shaunw8lftr
07-02-2011, 07:20 PM
I know...I read your other thread after I posted this....I cant edit the damn thing for some reason......?

I killed all the rats this am! Im just doing research! No Rats! ;)

s2h
07-02-2011, 07:47 PM
s2h what are you doing dosage wise? 2-3 xs per day?100mcg ed in the am..for my research rats...

s2h
07-02-2011, 07:48 PM
Do you have proper state and federal licenses for performing animal research? Just asking, because it is a felony to perform research on an animal without the proper permits, licenses, etc.if you live in arkansas or west viginia..you can do research on your sister..if your married..just sayin..

The Big Sexy
07-03-2011, 12:21 PM
if you live in arkansas or west viginia..you can do research on your sister..if your married..just sayin..

Yes, but I'm referring to the federal guidelines that supersede any state laws or... lack thereof... especially in backwater, bumbleturd, trailer park, 6-toe Uncle Joe, BFE, HillJack USA.

shaunw8lftr
07-03-2011, 08:34 PM
Yes, but I'm referring to the federal guidelines that supersede any state laws or... lack thereof... especially in backwater, bumbleturd, trailer park, 6-toe Uncle Joe, BFE, HillJack USA.

Sounds like you have been to Maine! ;)

shaunw8lftr
07-06-2011, 01:28 PM
Im going to give the ipamorelin a try. ordered over the weekend should be here tomorroww. Also giving Gen X a try for the first time. I have been pretty loyal to ID and have had good results but GX had a bit of a better deal on the ipamorelin so we will see how this pans out in my research.....

SwoleChamp
07-09-2011, 10:16 AM
^Good choice off peptides. you will not be disappointed bro. Good luck with your research

shaunw8lftr
07-21-2011, 01:58 PM
I’m a week or so into my research, my subject is running 100 mcg per day of IPA.... seeing some results perhaps. First couple of days felt some numbness in arms and hands....was surprised but that is gone now... My subject is sleeping A LOT and has to train in the morning and cant get the fuck out of bed! I've read about possibly increased need for sleep but this seems ridiculous...any thoughts? I would have never thought this small does would have had this effect.... Coincidence ?

Shaun

fishmeat
07-21-2011, 02:32 PM
Back dosage down to 60-80mcg....

shaunw8lftr
07-21-2011, 03:54 PM
You think?

shaunw8lftr
07-21-2011, 04:09 PM
well of course you think or you would not have said..... ;) I guess my question really is is it possible this does could have this effect or am I a sally :) or is something else going on?

GarlicChicken
07-21-2011, 05:19 PM
It's from the excess GH in your system. I am running 100mcg 3x a day of GHRPs with ghrh and I've been having a hell of a time with the excess sleep. I try to sleep 8hrs a night but a lot of the time I can't. I am always tired with the GHRPs for sure. It's just one of those things you have to deal with if you want to see the results from it.