PDA

View Full Version : The Darkside - A New Beginning!

DameDash
06-30-2011, 02:11 AM
HRT began in February of this year. Test Cyp 150mg week x 7 weeks. Then Hcg 250iu 2x/wk was added. I was just bumped up to Test Cyp 200mg/wk a few weeks ago. And no bullshit after 4 weeks began to see a different, more improved muscular look. I must note that Keto began mid-May. In total I went from 256lbs 22.5% to 240-242lbs 12.4% Feb to June.

Last week began Dbol 10mg twice daily (20mg daily total).
Himalaya Liver Support 1 twice daily
Taurine 4-5gm
Gaspari Anavite 3 twice daily
Vitamin C 1000mg twice daily
Fish Oil 1200mg 4-5x daily
Indole 3 Carbinol 1 twice daily
Aspirin 81mg

I will monitor BP and go from there with other supports. Also drinking plenty of water.

Sunday began Test E (first dose was Cyp) at 250mg twice weekly!
Aromasin or Arimidex available will start asap. Wanted to see how I feel for a few days. Injecting on Sunday & Wednesday. Hcg Saturday & Tuesday.

Other supplements:
ALRI Humapro tabs & powder (a.m./pre/post/p.m.)
ALRI Chain'd Out (between weights & cardio, busy times at work)
ALRI Chain'd Reaction (pre/post)
ALRI WTF or VPX NO Shotgun (pre) - switching to ALRI N'gorge
ALRI CR2 (pwo creatine)

Diet:
Animal protein sources: 2 eggs/1 cup eggwhites/6 turkey bacon; 2 lean turkey burger patties; 8 oz boneless skinless chix breast; 10 oz 96% lean ground beef - getting 50-60gm protein per meal 4-5 x daily + 125-175gm protein from Humapro daily.

Carb cycling (lean gains thru September): First meal oats 2/3 cup + blueberries, almond milk, sugar free syrup - this meal may or may not be preworkout as well. If it is pre then I eat more carbs pwo, then that's it for the rest of the day. Otherwise pre meal is whole wheat bagel + ANPB + sugar free jam. Chain'd Reaction carbs 36gm used pre/post.

Protein + veggie only meals, will add EVOO, mac nut oil, ANPB or nuts (almonds, cashews, mac nuts) for my 16-20gm fat.

Keeping fat low on protein + carb meals.

Training split: Varies depending on night shifts per week 3-5. Need more size everywhere to be a solid SHW. Focus areas legs, chest, delts, more back thickness. Legs per Mountain Dog Style. Heavy basics, moderate to high volume, FST-7 on trouble spots like chest & delts, sometimes on back & many intensity variables used on legs (rest-pause, 3 sec neg, drop sets, partials). Stretching during/pwo.

Day 1: Chest
Day 2: Back
Day 3: Delts/Calves
Day 4: Arms
Day 5: Legs/Calves

OR

Day 1: Chest/Triceps
Day 2: Back/Biceps
Day 3: Delts
Day 4: Legs/Calves

OR

Day 1: Chest/Calves
Day 2: Back/Biceps
Day 3: Delts/Triceps
Day 4: Legs/Calves

Days off inbetween training days vary considerabley. Cardio is 30 min following weights except leg days. Extra cardio is 30-45 min when possible separate.

Additional work is Pilates Reformer for core, flexiblity, rehab once per week. Also Yin Yoga (10 stretches held for 1-5 minutes each).

Therapies: Deep tissue once every two weeks; active release therapy & chiropractic adjustments once per week.

HanSoLo
06-30-2011, 03:53 AM
If you can afford it, pick up a used treadmill. Best investment I made, bar none. Roll out of bed in the morning, fire up the treadmill and dont even bother putting clothes on, best cardio I've ever done, lol.

PS: I'm liking the thread name!!

DameDash
06-30-2011, 04:52 AM
I've been considering getting one asap. True I can walk across the drive from my condo to the club house and my gym is 3.5 miles away. But I'd be more apt to pop some Humapro at the bedside and hop on a tread if it was in my bedroom. And I have plenty of room.

My schedule is abnormal however. I work night shift 7pm-730am. So after a shift I sleep all day and if I am off that night, I get up around 4pm and train at 6pm after eating. That's when my training partners train. That's why I follow weights with cardio. Because my day is evening and my night is morning.

And if I am off on a night, I'll train the next late morning/early afternoon before a night shift. If I am off several days in a row then I'll get up in the morning and do cardio. Nap late afternoon. Train 6pm.

HanSoLo
06-30-2011, 05:30 AM
I find that it helps the most on days when you are tired. I do my morning cardio to music, then do my evening cardio at home while playing PS3. If you have a Treadmill in your home you can never make an excuse to not do it, lol.

fireazm
06-30-2011, 11:12 AM
great log
cant wait to see the results
ru liking the cyp?
more energy/stamina?
leaner look
decreased bf?
u everthought about throwing some t3 or clen in?

DameDash
07-01-2011, 01:35 AM
I find that it helps the most on days when you are tired. I do my morning cardio to music, then do my evening cardio at home while playing PS3. If you have a Treadmill in your home you can never make an excuse to not do it, lol.

I was thinking elliptical because I walk around the hospital all the time and the GF likes them. But now she's more hardcore, her trainer is kicking her ass on the tread and stair mills. I am getting some good results doing the same. I only use the elliptical now when totally beat down physically or my sciatica is acting up. I am looking at the tread climber.

great log
cant wait to see the results Shit, me too brother. I am seeing slight changes from 150mg to 200mg per week HRT, then the Dbol now is one week on board, and Test E is one week 500mg on board.

ru liking the cyp? I have Cyp from my HRT doc. I used 250mg Cyp for my first inject Sunday. But my E came in on Monday so Wednesday was Test E 250mg. Test E 250mg per mL & 25mL bottles! GOLDEN!

more energy/stamina? Yes, already with the progressions stated above. I am just completing my 3rd 12hr night shift and I feel like training twice tomorrow. After last night shift I took my GF for quite a ride at 9am. Slept until 1:45pm only. Got up and ate like a horse. And went to work!

leaner look
decreased bf? HRT started Feb first week. Keto diet started May. I just went back on carbs, cycling carbs first meal only on non-wt training days, first meal, pre & pwo on wt training days. Plus one cheat day!

Feb I was 256lbs 22.5% bodyfat. June I was 240lbs 12.4% bodyfat. Now 242.5lbs, bodyfat? but abs starting to peak through, waist definately inches smaller!
u everthought about throwing some t3 or clen in?

I am thinking about switching from Dbol to Anavar the last 5 weeks, adding peptides IGF-LR3, T3 or T4 and Clen up to the Olympia weekend!

I wanna be as big but tight as possible for this Olympia weekend! :yep:

DameDash
07-03-2011, 11:48 PM
Workout Log is under ALRI section: DameDash Project 2011. As this log was started much earlier based on being on ALRI supplements as of March 2011.

Felt stronger in some lifts this week. Although still receiving therapy for major chronic right shoulder & elbow issues.

Incline BB is a solid 225lbs for 3 sets of 10. Incline DB 105's for 8. Still too much pain to go heavy on Flat DB's above 80-90lbs. Flat bench never again accept for some Smith, mostly close grip on occasion.

Back is strong so focusing on really feeling, squeezing the muscle to thicken things up. Shoulders are coming along. Legs are a work in progress but they get the most intensity and are on a a specific program. See T-Nation.com mountain dog leg training by John Meadows, CSCS, former NPC competitor.

It is now 10 days into low dose dbol at 10mg twice daily and visually I am liking the minor changes but nothing explosive in the gym as of yet. It is only 3rd inject in of 250mg E twice weekly.

Overall, feeling good. Recovery is up. Glad cause workout intensity is cranked up too.

DameDash
07-06-2011, 03:30 AM
Blood pressure 136/84 jacked on caffeine at work right now for a 12 hr shift ending 730pm. Not bad after 13 weeks low dose Dbol, before 2nd bi-weekly inject of Test E 250mg.

Still no AI. No sides. With some minor estro controlling substances: indole 3 carbinol x twice daily, Zinc 30mg daily.