PDA

View Full Version : Biased?

47ronin
06-30-2011, 11:58 PM
Why are two GenX reps missing their sigs? Brian...?

SallyAnne
07-01-2011, 12:22 AM
That would be because Gen X does not pay to sponsor our forums. We have been removing all kinds of free advertising signatures all over the forums...and FYI - Bryan didn't remove them. He doesn't even have to tools to remove them.

...and btw - why are you being such a pain in the ass? I notice that all you do is try to bash. I don't think I've seen a single positive post from you.

47ronin
07-01-2011, 12:31 AM
That would be because Gen X does not pay to sponsor our forums. We have been removing all kinds of free advertising signatures all over the forums...and FYI - Bryan didn't remove them. He doesn't even have to tools to remove them.

...and btw - why are you being such a pain in the ass? I notice that all you do is try to bash. I don't think I've seen a single positive post from you.

Really? Sigs disappear and I ask why. Will Swede's sig for his website disappear? A sponsor brags about a license and I ask what a license provides (still not answered). Undissolved particles in peptides and I question it. Here is the POSITIVE part- I actually care what people here might inject into their bodies.

SallyAnne
07-01-2011, 12:36 AM
Really? Sigs disappear and I ask why. Will Swede's sig for his website disappear? A sponsor brags about a license and I ask what a license provides (still not answered). Undissolved particles in peptides and I question it. Here is the POSITIVE part- I actually care what people here might inject into their bodies.

Swede isn't selling anything - a number of people have links to their personal sites and those are ok for now. If you see a signature that advertises, by all means let us know and we'll remove it. :)

I think you are being extremely antagonistic all over the damn place when you and I both know that looking out for people's best interests doesn't have to involve being a dick. I'm actually getting complaints about you from other members who basically think you're an asshole. lol If you really care about what people put into their bodies, do me a favor and be respectful. This passive/aggressive crap is getting old.

Curt James
07-01-2011, 01:24 AM
Could you two get a room? (Or private message?) Because you're harshing my Rx Muscle buzz, yo.

Oh, wait. SallyAnne, Administrator.

YOU, RONIN! YOU SHUT UP NOW!

Did I lighten the mood at all? Did I?

DieselXT
07-01-2011, 01:27 AM
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn curt is getting tren rage lmao ohhhh my bad i think he just takes super dmz heheh love ya man

Curt James
07-01-2011, 01:27 AM
Hey! Hey! HEY!

Isn't IronMagazine a sponsor? What? I can have that in my sig? :confused: And Mike Pulcinella's "Raising the Bar" is a classic tale of what it is to be a bodybuilder!

I'm heart-struck. :sad:

QUICK! SOMEONE LIGHTEN MY MOOD!

Také-Nori
07-01-2011, 01:31 AM

Thank you for asking the right questions, Ronin.

What you've questioned previously is important to many. Plus, I buy from some sponsors here including Precision Peptides.

I spend lots of money and care about my health.

Curt James
07-01-2011, 01:31 AM
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn curt is getting tren rage lmao ohhhh my bad i think he just takes super dmz heheh love ya man

THAT'S AN ADVERTISEMENT! THAT'S AN ADVERTISEMENT! SOMEONE INFRACT THIS SON OF A... :cloud:

Someone strip that man of his avatar! :mad: You know, since he has no siggy items to take away.

I'm doing double duty here, people. a) Trying to lighten the mood and b) Mourning the loss of my signature text thingy stuff.

Woe is me!

:babyboy: WOE IS ME!!! :babygirl:

DieselXT
07-01-2011, 01:33 AM
THAT'S AN ADVERTISEMENT! THAT'S AN ADVERTISEMENT! SOMEONE INFRACT THIS SON OF A... :cloud:

Someone strip that man of his avatar! :mad: You know, since he has no siggy items to take away.

I'm doing double duty here, people. a) Trying to lighten the mood and b) Mourning the loss of my signature text thingy stuff.

Woe is me!

lmao did i say something bad my bro curt??? dont get me banned lol

Také-Nori
07-01-2011, 01:35 AM

Woe is me!

WTF?

What signature thingy stuff you crying about?

Curt James
07-01-2011, 01:43 AM
You said Super DMZ! If I can't have IronMagLabs in my sig then you can't mention their products in your post.

:angry:

Seriously, I don't give a fuck. I didn't make a dime off Mike's excellent films and was only trying to give people a direct doorway to the wonderful trilogy that is "Raising the Bar".

Likewise, I don't make one cent off IronMagazine. Great supplements there, of course, and a sponsor of this site last time I checked. I have a reciprocal link leading people to Rx Muscle from IronMag's message board via my sig there. Will have to reconsider that. :(

At least I still have my Species banner.

Wonder when my member of the year privileges expire. They'll probably take my banner. :byeg:

Také-Nori
07-01-2011, 01:46 AM
You said Super DMZ! If I can't have IronMagLabs in my sig then you can't mention their products in your post.

:angry:

Seriously, I don't give a fuck. I didn't make a dime off Mike's excellent films and was only trying to give people a direct doorway to the wonderful trilogy that is "Raising the Bar".

Likewise, I don't make one cent off IronMagazine. Great supplements there, of course, and a sponsor of this site last time I checked. I have a reciprocal link leading people to Rx Muscle from IronMag's message board via my sig there. Will have to reconsider that. :(

At least I still have my Species banner.

Wonder when my member of the year privileges expire. They'll probably take my banner. :byeg:

Wait.

You were made to remove a sig link to IronMagLabs?

Wow.

Curt James
07-01-2011, 01:47 AM
WTF?

What signature thingy stuff you crying about?

Hold on while I dry my tears.

And blow my nose.

Okay, better now.

Had a link to "Raising the Bar" info. Mike Pulcinella filmed an amazing trilogy.

That and a link to another message board, one owned by Rx Muscle sponsor IronMagLabs of Super-DMZ Rx fame.

Meh. Maybe the malware ate my sig. I blame heavyiron and crashcrew. Curse you both! :p

DieselXT
07-01-2011, 01:48 AM
my bad curt

Curt James
07-01-2011, 01:48 AM
Wait.

You were made to remove a sig link to IronMagLabs?

Wow.

lol I wasn't made to do sh1t.

Automated. :) They did it for me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/curt_james/Rx/smileys/thinking.gif How can I pin all this on Cicherillo?

Curt James
07-01-2011, 01:50 AM
my bad curt

lmao NAH! I'm only 1/100 serious.

BUT IT'S A FEARFUL 1/100! grrr

And from Také-Nori's query, you can see just how much people pay attention to sigs. Fuck all.

DieselXT
07-01-2011, 01:54 AM
lmao NAH! I'm only 1/100 serious.

BUT IT'S A FEARFUL 1/100! grrr

And from Také-Nori's query, you can see just how much people pay attention to sigs. Fuck all.

lol you had me there :mad: hahaha

Curt James
07-01-2011, 02:04 AM
heh :)

Curt James
07-01-2011, 02:24 AM
Dear Rx Muscle Staff, Admin, Forum Leaders, Mods, Sponsors, Members, et al.,

Upon arriving home this evening I discovered Bob Cicherillo sitting at my laptop typing furiously while muttering,

"They didn't renew my contract! They didn't renew my contract."

And I said,

"Bob, get away from my laptop.
Why are you logged on to my account?
How could you tell Ronin to shut up?"

Bob just laughed and said something about advices.

He's a prankster, that Bob.

Regardless of my home invasion, I'd like to make it clear that I fully support Rx Muscle and expect that Bob Cicherillo will... What's that?

Oh? It's just a local homeless guy who looks like Bob Cicherillo.

Never mind!

Sincerely,
Curtis James

P.S. Kindly support the sponsors.
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-_UCuXyMyk34/Tg1n3s-KqmI/AAAAAAAAF64/zQcIYqvoADU/pp.JPG (http://www.precisionpeptides.com/)

The Big Sexy
07-01-2011, 02:33 AM
I hate being the voice of reason... but here goes.

I don't have anything against GenX Pharm - hell, I've used some of their stuff and I think it is top notch. I've also used Iron Dragon and Chem One - I think they are all good. Just want to get that out of the way.

Extreme and Precision Peptides pay money to advertise here. So, I can imagine that if I were them and they were me - I would be a little upset seeing a rival get free advertising when I had to pay out a few grand (or more?) to have my own forum, banner, and also giving I don't even know how much money for the bros/pros events (which I know they do 2K in prizes - fly out Rx staff and the pros, etc., hotels, expenses - and if you have seen how big Bryan is he probably eats at least 3 pizzas an hour so that can get expensive!)

Well, if I was forking out all that moolah and seeing a direct competitor get free advertising - I can see where there could be a conflict.

Now, I don't believe precision or extreme actually complained - but it was an internal effort by Rx to stop any conflict from arising before it actually happened.

It's pretty simple.

Now, there isn't anything stopping other companies from pitching in some cashola and being a sponsor. :)

Please contact me via PM if you are such a company and I will make sure to set it up for you. :) HEHE

Bryan Hildebrand
07-01-2011, 10:21 AM
Now, I don't believe precision or extreme actually complained - but it was an internal effort by Rx to stop any conflict from arising before it actually happened.

this is dead nuts accurate. the sig thing has always been in effect, but not neccessarily enforced. there were a number of sigs removed across the entire board, not just the ones mentioned here.

as for IML curt, i will get a confirmation. may simply have been an error. sally does make those from time to time...

and for the record, its 3 pizzas every 2 hours. get your facts straight fella.

The Big Sexy
07-01-2011, 11:24 AM
this is dead nuts accurate. the sig thing has always been in effect, but not neccessarily enforced. there were a number of sigs removed across the entire board, not just the ones mentioned here.

as for IML curt, i will get a confirmation. may simply have been an error. sally does make those from time to time...

Trimming down for summer? :)

Curt James
07-01-2011, 02:43 PM

It's not necessary, but, yes, would be appreciated.

I can understand Mike Pulcinella's link, I suppose. Although his films are amazing, the link was to his DVD sales page, so...

Myself? Didn't get a nickel from any of that, however. Just a fan.

And, re IML, I do have a reciprocal link to Rx Muscle on their site.

Just sayin.

Bryan Hildebrand
07-01-2011, 03:30 PM
the forum link for for Iron mag labs correct?

Curt James
07-06-2011, 01:31 PM
the forum link for Iron mag labs correct?

I believe it was for their forum. Have a reciprocal link there for this forum. Thought an open door would benefit both sites.

Would an IronMagLabs link be acceptable?

Bryan Hildebrand
07-06-2011, 02:02 PM
check your PM's.

Curt James
07-06-2011, 02:03 PM
Thank you! :beerbang: