PDA

View Full Version : Few GREAT tips from me to you

Youngguns
04-01-2009, 01:04 AM
1. Take 200mg caffeine 15 minutes pre workout.
2. Learn proper breathing techniques to maximize poundage that can be used.
3. Believe you can achieve and you will. A large portion is mental.
4. Use weight you can handle, do higher reps and "feel" the muscle working, don't just do the movement.

buster12
04-01-2009, 01:05 AM
thankyou so much! lol

SoxFan11
04-01-2009, 01:06 AM
We need a tip from you like we need a stock tip from Bernie Madoff.

Youngguns
04-01-2009, 01:07 AM
We need a tip from you like we need a stock tip from Bernie Madoff.

He was a multi billionaire at one point.

He just got greedy.

esplendido
04-01-2009, 01:27 AM
Put a few more years under your belt and come back with advice. You take yourself waaaaaay to seriously. And get off your high rep growth advice. It's bullshit!

Youngguns
04-01-2009, 01:36 AM
Put a few more years under your belt and come back with advice. You take yourself waaaaaay to seriously. And get off your high rep growth advice. It's bullshit!
If you want to play that game, post your cycles and training history. I'll do the same, let's compare bodies, shall we?

Natural, 3 years training.

http://i42.tinypic.com/4gofnl.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/11qs0ug.jpg

esplendido
04-01-2009, 01:45 AM
Son, silently read any of the Masters forums posts....especially mine....if you want to see training cycles, tips, protocols, etc. My avi is enough for you to compare to.

In your defense, you've come a long way since your early pics on MD. But you are far from being an expert, except to those, perhaps, that are just beginning to train.

Win a show or two, and then start doling out advice.

MRT
04-01-2009, 01:53 AM
Is this a joke thread?

Youngguns
04-01-2009, 01:55 AM
Son, silently read any of the Masters forums posts....especially mine....if you want to see training cycles, tips, protocols, etc. My avi is enough for you to compare to.

In your defense, you've come a long way since your early pics on MD. But you are far from being an expert, except to those, perhaps, that are just beginning to train.

It was your decision to interpret my post as giving advice to experts... the advice is there for anyone to take, not for test filled bodybuilders to prove how big their cock is by talking down to someone, especially someone taking their time to pass on expienced advice.

Let's see some pics, bro.

MisledYouth
04-01-2009, 09:16 AM
If you want to play that game, post your cycles and training history. I'll do the same, let's compare bodies, shall we?

Natural, 3 years training.

http://i42.tinypic.com/4gofnl.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/11qs0ug.jpg

Lies!!!! Dude, just because you came over here to a new board doesn't make you natty.... We all know you did a few cycles, but I guess if lying to yourself makes you feel better, more power to you!! :beerbang:

txmuscle
04-01-2009, 09:49 AM
How about you show pictures from the front for once? thats right because you have no chest or legs.

Youngguns
04-01-2009, 12:08 PM
How about you show pictures from the front for once? thats right because you have no chest or legs.
(This pic is after 2.5 years training)

It's been 8 months since this.

100% natural. Never even used a pro hormone. Never will.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2hi6lg4.jpg

kraken
04-01-2009, 12:22 PM
Prick

(This pic is after 2.5 years training)

It's been 8 months since this.

100% natural. Never even used a pro hormone. Never will.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2hi6lg4.jpg
Great front lat pose though.

txmuscle
04-01-2009, 12:28 PM
Your a liar you are not a natural.

Suzy Brown
04-01-2009, 12:31 PM
Prick

. hatur post pix or stfu

Youngguns
04-01-2009, 12:33 PM
Your a liar you are not a natural.
lol calls me a liar because I look good and have dedicated the last 3+ years of my life to having the perfect body.

Haters will be haters!

Youngguns
04-01-2009, 12:34 PM
Just because I love attention, I'll post a new "bulk" video within a few days (I'm about to diet soon)

txmuscle
04-01-2009, 12:37 PM
lol calls me a liar because I look good and have dedicated the last 3+ years of my life to having the perfect body.

Haters will be haters!

Ha not a hater, just pointing out the obvious. Good job you spent 3 years for the perfect body. Let me know when you finally achieve it...

kraken
04-01-2009, 12:39 PM
hatur post pix or stfu
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d7/andigodown/why-fat-guy1.jpg

Suzy Brown
04-01-2009, 12:43 PM
You look pretty good there krackity but here's some tips from me to you...

1. Take 200mg caffeine every 15 minutes.
2. Learn proper bathing techniques to minimize the BO that poundage can create.
3. Believe you can achieve femininity and you will. A large portion of breast is elemental.
4. Lose weight, you can handle it, do get high and "feel" the weed working, don't just do the meth.

esplendido
04-01-2009, 12:48 PM
YG, no one is disputing that you've made some great gains, whether or not natural. Your youthful arrogance ("the perfect body") and self-aggrandizing is repulsive to many on this board, especially laughable to the older set here, because most of us realize that we are neither perfect nor always right.

I'm giving you your props for where you are at with your present effort, but your attitude is so immature that you will never stop getting flamed until you dial it down to a rational level.

Now, get your body in this condition, and let's talk......

Youngguns
04-01-2009, 12:50 PM
Getting into condition is easy, it's building muscle that's the hard part.

Even when comparing to drug users with clen, winny etc, I'll still compete with them.

Youngguns
04-01-2009, 12:52 PM

YG, no one is disputing that you've made some great gains, whether or not natural. Your youthful arrogance ("the perfect body") and self-aggrandizing is repulsive to many on this board, especially laughable to the older set here, because most of us realize that we are neither perfect nor always right.

I'm giving you your props for where you are at with your present effort, but your attitude is so immature that you will never stop getting flamed until you dial it down to a rational level.

:rolleyes:

It's called confidence with humor.

almard
04-01-2009, 12:55 PM
You are just skinny kids, son.......Put a few more years under your belt and be back later in 10 years......we will be waiting for you. BTW...You are looking good for your age son...

gman
04-01-2009, 12:55 PM
how about some leg shots, YG?

esplendido
04-01-2009, 12:56 PM

It's called confidence with humor.

In your mind. And I predict you'll be on AAS within 2 years, after you compete in an open class and get your ass handed to you. Conditioning is everything, and once you diet that baby fat off. you'll see you're not as big as you think.

Stay in the natural shows with the rest of the aristocrats. We wouldn't want you to take all of the AAS users' trophies away with that massive physique of yours. (THAT's humor.....sarcasm, if you didn't get it)

Youngguns
04-01-2009, 01:33 PM
You are just skinny kids, son.......Put a few more years under your belt and be back later in 10 years......we will be waiting for you. BTW...You are looking good for your age son...
This skinny kid is told repeatedly to "not get any bigger".

Youngguns
04-01-2009, 01:37 PM
[quote=Youngguns;146919]

In your mind. And I predict you'll be on AAS within 2 years, after you compete in an open class and get your ass handed to you. Conditioning is everything, and once you diet that baby fat off. you'll see you're not as big as you think.

Stay in the natural shows with the rest of the aristocrats. We wouldn't want you to take all of the AAS users' trophies away with that massive physique of yours. (THAT's humor.....sarcasm, if you didn't get it)
I predict never, and I have a little more to go on than you. My goal is to be the best natural bodybuilder in the world. Diet the baby fat off? I'll look that much better. My waist was 30.5 inches in that picture, if I lost another 5+lbs it would be under 30. It's currently 32.5 and my v taper kills a lot of pros.

So, please. Since I'm a cocky youngster, I'd like you to put me in my place. Seriously.

Back double bi, front lat, and back lat please.

Suzy Brown
04-01-2009, 02:05 PM
ooo I predict "his ass for a hat" in someone's future...

gman
04-01-2009, 02:19 PM
what class you reckon you will be in YG?

Youngguns
04-01-2009, 02:26 PM
I have 0 knowledge on how classes work, and it really doesn't matter since I'll inevidibly win the overall.

gman
04-01-2009, 02:32 PM
haha, you are a funny guy.

If you ain't 200 natural, you won't win the overall.

This guy was 2nd in a show I went to, natural

http://www.dougmillerpro.com/images/ifpa_yorton/bdb-DSC06266.jpg

Youngguns
04-01-2009, 02:33 PM
Most annoying thing ever? Talking about weight without mentioning height. It exudes lack of intelligence.

Ps. at 5'8'', NOBODY is over 180lbs ripped and natural. Nobody.

Suzy Brown
04-01-2009, 02:34 PM
gman is your sig correct?

gman
04-01-2009, 02:37 PM
yes, why?

gman
04-01-2009, 02:38 PM
In open they don't give a shit how tall you are, that's why it's called open

gman
04-01-2009, 02:41 PM
his guy is 5'10" 200 lbs, natural

http://www.philipricardojr.com/images/img_2728_yegq.jpg

Youngguns
04-01-2009, 03:04 PM

Great arms, what did first look like?

Youngguns
04-01-2009, 03:15 PM

http://www.dougmillerpro.com/images/ifpa_yorton/bdb-DSC06266.jpgSo, why does Dexter Jackson, someone weighing 230, beat guys who weigh 40 pounds more?

esplendido
04-01-2009, 04:21 PM
[quote=esplendido;146940]
I predict never, and I have a little more to go on than you. My goal is to be the best natural bodybuilder in the world. Diet the baby fat off? I'll look that much better. My waist was 30.5 inches in that picture, if I lost another 5+lbs it would be under 30. It's currently 32.5 and my v taper kills a lot of pros.

So, please. Since I'm a cocky youngster, I'd like you to put me in my place. Seriously.

I have nothing to prove to you, youngdumbs. You, however, have everything to prove to me. Pick an open show you feel you'll kick ass in and I'll show up in shape and we'll see. To the stage, and only the stage. Your pictures show a body in progress, and it's coming along well. But you are not 'there' yet. When you get 'there', look me up. I'll be 'there' waiting on you!

Youngguns
04-01-2009, 04:30 PM

I have nothing to prove to you, youngdumbs. You, however, have everything to prove to me. Pick an open show you feel you'll kick ass in and I'll show up in shape and we'll see. To the stage, and only the stage. Your pictures show a body in progress, and it's coming along well. But you are not 'there' yet. When you get 'there', look me up. I'll be 'there' waiting on you!

No pics? didn't think so. I do however believe you're the 4th person in 24 hours I've owned.

Ps. You call me dumb, however it's evident even after hundreds of post and being at an elderly ripe old age, ya still can't quote properly.

gman
04-01-2009, 04:30 PM
Great arms, what did first look like?

the black guy I posted up above, Philip Ricardo, won the show.

He is 2 time natural olympia

The white guy's name is Doug Miller

The pics are not from the same show.

gman
04-01-2009, 04:31 PM
you haven't owned anyone until you put up some wheels on here...lol

and even then...

Youngguns
04-01-2009, 04:38 PM
Woah, the negro dude is the best natural ever? I WILL achieve my goal.

Ps. You have absolutely no say in this matter.

Suzy Brown
04-01-2009, 04:46 PM
His ass for a hat...

Hardly Krishna
04-01-2009, 05:01 PM
[quote=esplendido;146940]

why does nobody ever rise to the challenge?

gman
04-01-2009, 05:21 PM

I will sell you my only good body part, my calves, for the paltry sum of $1000.

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w294/namtrag/DSC00246-1-1.jpg

red barraca
04-01-2009, 08:00 PM

No pics? didn't think so. I do however believe you're the 4th person in 24 hours I've owned.

Ps. You call me dumb, however it's evident even after hundreds of post and being at an elderly ripe old age, ya still can't quote properly.

wow!your messing with the wrong guy bud,esp will roast you.are you trying to get banned

Jello
04-01-2009, 08:20 PM

Are you afraid to throw the pics of you legs up. You have been called out twice on that now.

You look good for only 3 years training, but are way too far from "the negro dude" to start making those kind of comments.

ANABOLIC1
04-01-2009, 08:31 PM

Who the fuck do you think you are cocksucker?

In the PIT, you can be mildly entertaining at times, but you bring this shit out into other forums and it just shows how immature and pathetically delusional you are.

You, for the last time, weigh 170. Like you said just a few posts back, it is much easier to get shredded than it is to put on size.

You are neither big nor shredded!!!!

Esplendido is shredded - he fucking owns you forever and a day and you call HIM out? Jesus Christ.

Try putting on some fucking size before you put out training advice that is bullshit anyway.

You are fucked in the head and offer nothing of substance here.

Owned 4 people in the last 24 hours?

If you for one second think that includes Esplendido and myself, .....rotflmao.

red barraca
04-01-2009, 09:41 PM

In the PIT, you can be mildly entertaining at times, but you bring this shit out into other forums and it just shows how immature and pathetically delusional you are.

You, for the last time, weigh 170. Like you said just a few posts back, it is much easier to get shredded than it is to put on size.

Esplendido is shredded - he fucking owns you forever and a day and you call HIM out? Jesus Christ.

Try putting on some fucking size before you put out training advice that is bullshit anyway.

laughing out loud 4real

SoxFan11
04-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Wait. Did TinyTears actually say that his V taper beats many pros?
He's either taking the piss or he is that delusional.

ANABOLIC1
04-01-2009, 10:10 PM
Wait. Did TinyTears actually say that his V taper beats many pros?
He's either taking the piss or he is that delusional.

He is a fucking delusional human being.

gman
04-01-2009, 10:14 PM
how about a side pose, back thickness is as or more important than V-taper.

buster12
04-01-2009, 10:15 PM
how about a side pose, back thickness is as or more important than V-taper.
he has a new vid. Check the middle of the first pit page....

gman
04-01-2009, 10:16 PM
oh ok, I will.

BigJD69
04-01-2009, 10:19 PM
Wow!!!!!!

red barraca
04-01-2009, 11:02 PM

say off his jock lil bro,i luv ya like a little brother.thickness. absent

Youngguns
04-01-2009, 11:07 PM

At least Esplendido has posted a shirtless pic, you have posted nothing. You are not a bodybuilder, just a drug abuser, because you even admit your bodyfat is 30%+ you're just a faceless troll.

I'm standing my ground.

Jello
04-01-2009, 11:11 PM
At least Esplendido has posted a shirtless pic, you have posted nothing. You are not a bodybuilder, just a drug abuser, because you even admit your bodyfat is 30%+ you're just a faceless troll.

I'm standing my ground.

He has also said that he doesn't give a shit about being ripped, just being as big as possible.

ANABOLIC1
04-01-2009, 11:18 PM
He has also said that he doesn't give a shit about being ripped, just being as big as possible.

True.

Plus Youngguns, I never said my bf was 30% douche bag...

Fucking nattie cockgargler.

Youngguns
04-01-2009, 11:19 PM
A1's gimmick account.

Joshua H
04-01-2009, 11:20 PM

That is just sick to see! In a good sence of course! And to think that may be 100% natural is just jaw dropping condition and dryness. Thats either a Beverly athlete or someone working with Dr. Joe or Layne, only time I see guys that dry as nats is under those situations. Seeing that gives me hope that I to can perhaps reach a similar condition in my next show as a nat as well....:rolleyes:

red barraca
04-01-2009, 11:25 PM
A1's gimmick account.

you need to change your signature,give his life span for mass,that real commitment,more like light years.fyi stop talking shit about esplendido,hes a REAL BODYBUILDER not a fake gimmick.get a life

buster12
04-01-2009, 11:32 PM
say off his jock lil bro,i luv ya like a little brother.thickness. absent
im not on his cock. Gman was pissing me off. He kept asking for pics, so i told him where to find them. In no way did I mean disrespect my freind.

Youngguns
04-01-2009, 11:47 PM

http://i42.tinypic.com/w9uwco.jpg

red barraca
04-01-2009, 11:55 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/w9uwco.jpg

get your swim on,BRAH!

Youngguns
04-01-2009, 11:57 PM
Thanks for writing your name in your sig, makes it easier to put you on ignore.

ANABOLIC1
04-01-2009, 11:57 PM
get your swim on,BRAH!

red barraca
04-02-2009, 12:05 AM
Thanks for writing your name in your sig, makes it easier to put you on ignore.

next time keep the talking shit in the pit,esplendido owns you.red and a1 owns you too,don't forget this

Frosty
04-02-2009, 12:25 AM
This entire thread needs to move to the Pit.

red barraca
04-02-2009, 12:47 AM
This entire thread needs to move to the Pit.

100% agreed

Mossberg
04-02-2009, 02:48 PM
Duly noted.

gman
04-02-2009, 03:22 PM
im not on his cock. Gman was pissing me off. He kept asking for pics, so i told him where to find them. In no way did I mean disrespect my freind.

Pissing you off?

What's wrong with wanting to see the whole package, especially if you claim to be the next natural champion of the world?

Youngguns
04-02-2009, 03:28 PM
pics of legs in journal.

red barraca
04-02-2009, 09:26 PM
chick legs

ANABOLIC1
04-02-2009, 09:59 PM
Youncunt is a fucking fag.

Jello
04-02-2009, 10:04 PM
100% agreed

x3. Some things need to be said to this Little squirrel that are not supposed to be said anywhere but the PIT.

red barraca
04-02-2009, 10:12 PM
his workout journal is a joke,that has to be the weakest self-proclaimed best body builder in the world,my 13yr old son is stronger than this clown

red barraca
04-02-2009, 10:25 PM
fyi.stop post whoring yg,the swimmer that never could