PDA

View Full Version : Peptides that use fillers...

SwoleChamp
07-02-2011, 11:45 AM
this is No Bueno...:no:

Some companies openly admit to using fillers in there peptides.

Heres a few issues:

1. Say u have a peptide that is 1mg. The company says that they have used a filler in the peptide. This means that there is not 1mg of peptide in that vial as the label states, anywhere from 1mcg-999mcg can be a filler, more likely then not its a high amount of filler to make the product cheaper.

2. To be a high purity, say 99% pure, that means that a 1mg peptide, can only have 10mcg of something else besides the peptide in it. But say a company never claims the purity, or puts out a false purity report and the peptide is only 50% pure, that means that there is 500mcg of some other crap that is going inside whatever you are researchings body. Who wants that?

3. Cheaper companies sometimes do the following: Buy the raw materials from outside of the USA, and have the peptides made outside of the USA. No control what so ever on how the peptide is produced, where it is produced, and the quality control during the production process. They also have no control over how the peptide is manufactured and if fillers are added in the raw material manufacturing process. If this occurs and say the manufacturer adds 50% fillers, tells the company its 99% pure, gives a false lab report and sends it to the company, the company then adds 50% more filler to the batch to make a greater profit but only gives the researchers a product that contains roughly 25-33% actual peptide. This happens all the time and many companies are well aware of it.

Good companies do this: Buy there raw materials. Import them into the USA. Have a licensed agency test the raw materials. If they are not 99%, then they get returned to supplier. If they they pass, then they move on to a domestic peptide manufacturing facility the makes the actual peptide. One the process is done, an outside agency(sometime government if proper licensing has occurred) will again test the products for purity. If all products do not achieve a 97.5% purity or greater then they are not permitted to be sold. The end result is a longer process to make a higher quality product, that researchers can be reassured is properly dosed for there research.

Dadup
07-02-2011, 12:04 PM
Swole Champ has spoken, let it be written, let it be known

ritch
07-02-2011, 03:43 PM
Here's what one should be asking themselves about the fillers. Why the hell did the people who decided to put them in, not test to see if the stuff disolves in the first place?

I have a hard time believing this, and if they did not even test their own product to see if it dillutes, well, that's just a weird thing not to do. And the reason to this came out so far after all the problems, just makes my spidy senses tingle...

they may be the only liscensed research company, but also the only company to have such problems.

Sketchy, very sketchy...

SwoleChamp
07-02-2011, 05:51 PM
I wasn't targeting a "particular" company...but with any peptides, there shouldn't b anything left floating around, that is impurities in the peptide..

DieselXT
07-02-2011, 11:01 PM
well regarding all of this lol.....genx i saw is running an AMAZING SALE if you order 700 dollers or more you get a 40 percent off and some other deals also check them out bros

Bryan Hildebrand
07-03-2011, 09:53 AM
funny, I have never seen another company post anythign about how "pure" their product is. only reps claming X, Y, and Z. I will have the info everyone here wants to see. we have nothing to hide. but then again, anyone could claim what I am posting is a fake or fraudulent. so what exactly would be the point.

very very few people who use our products are complaining. it only seems the ones who ARE NOT using our products are complaining.

Ryan Bracewell
07-05-2011, 07:38 PM
Swole, Although I agree with almost everything you said, your first point COULD be wrong. Using your example, if a company is selling 1mg of X and you know it has fillers in it. A company could be putting 1mg of X and 300mcg of filler in it. Just because it has a filler, it does not mean the filler is taking away from the amount of actual product in there. As I stated in another thread, none of these companies (including GenX) are regulated so they could do whatever the fuck they want.

Now regarding why there is filler in the product in the first place or whether having the filler in it is good for you, that is a whole other story.

The Big Sexy
07-05-2011, 07:41 PM
funny, I have never seen another company post anythign about how "pure" their product is. only reps claming X, Y, and Z. I will have the info everyone here wants to see. we have nothing to hide. but then again, anyone could claim what I am posting is a fake or fraudulent. so what exactly would be the point.

very very few people who use our products are complaining. it only seems the ones who ARE NOT using our products are complaining.

It's not really worth the time Bryan. Every company could make reports, and even have 100% legit reports for product - but then dilute their other products they actually sell.

There is really only one way to judge this and this is how people keep buying. If people keep buying from you (return customers) then you know your stuff works. I, for one, will try out anything one time - if it doesn't work - I sure as shit won't re-purchase.

From the looks of it - there are many people re purchasing.

To me, it would be more impressive to show the percent of repeat buyers or something. Without giving away your bottom line. I think that would say something more than any report could.

Bencher
07-05-2011, 08:00 PM
Swole, Although I agree with almost everything you said, your first point COULD be wrong. Using your example, if a company is selling 1mg of X and you know it has fillers in it. A company could be putting 1mg of X and 300mcg of filler in it. Just because it has a filler, it does not mean the filler is taking away from the amount of actual product in there. As I stated in another thread, none of these companies (including GenX) are regulated so they could do whatever the fuck they want.

Now regarding why there is filler in the product in the first place or whether having the filler in it is good for you, that is a whole other story.

It could throw off your dosing though. Thinking its pure, thinking its pure your 100mcg dose could be 70mcg.

Bryan Hildebrand
07-05-2011, 08:15 PM
no, because its the liquid that determines your dose. 100mcg per .1ml in liquid form is what it is. it has the filler in addition.

Sledge
07-05-2011, 09:00 PM
I think you should all buy your peptides from me. I can 100% guarantee you will get no filler. You won't get any peptide either but that's beside the point with my no filler guarantee.

The Big Sexy
07-05-2011, 09:06 PM
I think you should all buy your peptides from me. I can 100% guarantee you will get no filler. You won't get any peptide either but that's beside the point with my no filler guarantee.

Roflmao!!!!!

Well, the easy way to tell with this is to weigh an empty bottle... And then weigh a full bottle and if it says there is 1mg of product in it... It will show up.

I just happen to have a mg/mcg scale that would suit nicely for this purpose. :-)