PDA

View Full Version : Fat Burners

Vanessa forget
07-02-2011, 03:36 PM
What is your personal opinion on fat burners? Do you believe they help with the right diet? Or do you think simply eating clean and being on the right diet works just as good?

Vanessa Forget

NYJetsFan80
07-02-2011, 10:00 PM
What is your personal opinion on fat burners? Do you believe they help with the right diet? Or do you think simply eating clean and being on the right diet works just as good?

Vanessa Forget

Hi Vanessa welcome to RXMuscle hun!:flowers::hugme:It depends on what fat burner it is Vanessa theres some good ones out that really have helped me to lose 70 pounds so far without cardio one is ALRI TX and another is VPX Sports Liquid Clenbutrx and another good one is Gaspari's Mytotropin and the new Dexaprine(Forgot the company name)is a very good fat burner that helps stimulate the thyroid you can buy Dexaprine at NutraPlanet.com and no I don't work for them just order some stull from them from time to time.

Of course you have to follow a good diet also and don't cheat and maybe some cardio if needed.Vanessa if I were you I'd go with ALRI TX or Dexaprine or rotate them month to month okay darlin.Good Luck!:yep:

Mr.Dedication
07-02-2011, 10:40 PM
My favorite ones are Forged Burner, Oxyelite pro, and I would stack them with either TT-33 or T-2.

Those are some great stuff and they work amazingly!

Good luck on your journey :)

beezy13
07-03-2011, 12:17 AM
I'd say yes, they def help in addition to a good diet. As jets said TX from ALR is a good one it optimizes your thyroid which is nice cause it can offset the slow down during dieting. Poison is a great fat burner as well. If you are looking for something that covers all bases the tri-lean stack is tremendous. Used correctly they can really help u get those last couple pounds off, and suppress the cravings while dieting.

Waylon
07-03-2011, 12:29 AM
90% are just caffeine tabs, so you are pretty much taking a preworkout all day and that has to stress your nervous system in addition to stimulating production of stress hormones. As with all drugs you build up a tolerance so the gains on a select dose are only temporary as well. Do they help burn a few extra cals? Yes, but not without consequence.

:ninjaloco:

Vanessa forget
07-03-2011, 01:41 PM
Hey, thank you, im really enjoying this website already, so much interesting information!! Ill deff have to look into these products. Im actually training for comps, so the dieting and cardio wouldnt be a problem, I just want that extra boost for quicker results!

Thanx again for your response!

Vanessa forget
07-03-2011, 01:43 PM
awesome, thank you for the response! very helpful

Vanessa forget
07-03-2011, 01:47 PM
Yes and thats why I was never really interested in them, the consequences make me worried! lol but thank you for you opinion, i appreciate the response!

NYJetsFan80
07-03-2011, 03:34 PM
Hey, thank you, im really enjoying this website already, so much interesting information!! Ill deff have to look into these products. Im actually training for comps, so the dieting and cardio wouldnt be a problem, I just want that extra boost for quicker results!

Thanx again for your response!

Your very welcome Vanessa anytime hun!:yep:And welcome to RXMuscle!:):):):):):):)

DieselXT
07-03-2011, 10:35 PM
[QUOTE=NYJetsFan80;1484717]Your very welcome Vanessa anytime hun!:yep:And welcome to RXMuscle!

my man robbbbbbbby doesnt let one gooooooo lol :hmn:

NYJetsFan80
07-04-2011, 08:30 AM
[QUOTE=NYJetsFan80;1484717]Your very welcome Vanessa anytime hun!:yep:And welcome to RXMuscle!

my man robbbbbbbby doesnt let one gooooooo lol :hmn:
LMFAO Diesel!!!!:lmao:Your the man brah!!!!:udaman::beerbang::bowdown::wiggle::bouncy :

dsyndrome
08-01-2011, 07:46 PM

Vanessa Forget

Clen and Yohimbine

GarlicChicken
08-01-2011, 09:29 PM
I agree with clen and yohimbine. I personally don't like yohimbine though...gets my stomach messed up

adpolice
08-02-2011, 10:23 AM
PES alphat2 is a solid product as far as otc burners...

NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM
08-04-2011, 10:12 PM
Adderllin is at the top of my list

NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM
09-10-2011, 04:17 PM
If you guys are interested in trying our new fat burner please visit our sponsor forum for details:

Needtobuildmuscle.com Give Away!!! - RX Muscle Forums

daft205
09-24-2011, 08:32 PM
Here's a complete write up on the fat burner mentioned above-http://needtobuildmuscle.com/blog/category/endocrinology-and-pharmacology/- this blogs has some good info worth checking out.

Taylor Normandeau
09-24-2011, 08:36 PM
I havn't tried clen yet, but I get good results from ECA and also have nothing but good results to report from T3. I believe fat burners have a roll in a cutting program as long as everything else is in line.

I have never had ANY results from typical over-the-counter fat burners to be honest, but right now I am running synephrine and caffiene (I don't like to run ephedrine too much cause it wears me down) and I feel it helps a little bit and doesn't make me feel like shit.

Anything synephrine + Caffiene + Yohimbine is a usefull tool without too much strain.

Conrad
09-25-2011, 03:13 PM
I have been using N2-Burn by one of the board sponsors here (Needtobuildmuscle). Been on the product since I started dieting at 10 weeks out. I am MUCH MUCH tighter and really have not made much changes to the diet. Cardio has increased some but only an extra session per week now for an extra five minutes.

Several members are running logs of the product here on RX.

Here are the links for your convenience:

Hoss06 N2Burn log - Needtobuildmuscle - RX Muscle Forums

Diggy's N2-Burn log by Needtobuildmuscle - RX Muscle Forums

tams need2burn log - RX Muscle Forums

DieselXT N2-Burn log by Needtobuildmuscle - RX Muscle Forums

NYJetsFan80 Log Of N2Burn By NTBM! - RX Muscle Forums

The logs are looking very good.

daft205
09-26-2011, 01:48 AM
I have been using N2-Burn by one of the board sponsors here (Needtobuildmuscle). Been on the product since I started dieting at 10 weeks out. I am MUCH MUCH tighter and really have not made much changes to the diet. Cardio has increased some but only an extra session per week now for an extra five minutes.

Several members are running logs of the product here on RX.

Here are the links for your convenience:

Hoss06 N2Burn log - Needtobuildmuscle - RX Muscle Forums (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=61217)

Diggy's N2-Burn log by Needtobuildmuscle - RX Muscle Forums (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=60602)

tams need2burn log - RX Muscle Forums (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=60873)

DieselXT N2-Burn log by Needtobuildmuscle - RX Muscle Forums (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=60539)

NYJetsFan80 Log Of N2Burn By NTBM! - RX Muscle Forums (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=61053)

The logs are looking very good.

Yeah, pretty much all the loggers are experiencing results rather quickly-should definitely turn out to be solid logs.

mathew34
09-26-2011, 05:21 AM
fat burners are perfect of losing fats.. it can help also in dieting.. its very effective and powerful! Amazing product all i can say.. :)
:yep::lift3::yep:

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com//blog/

Hoss06
09-26-2011, 06:26 AM
If you aren't dieting then don't waste your money on them.