PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think of This????

Big Lee
04-01-2009, 01:47 AM
I can get this stuff called Protabol (Methandriol Di-propionate) 75mg/ml as well as another product called Ilium Boldebal - H (Boldenone Undecyclenate) 50mg/ml.

This would be my 2nd cycle and would be aiming for 600mg/week total for 10 weeks with a little taper down at the end. Has anyone heard of these and if so do you think it is a good cycle? Doesnt seem too androgenic?

thanks Leon.

Bryan Hildebrand
04-01-2009, 08:02 AM
protabol is a vet based drug from australia. I have heard of it, but have never seen it first hand. from what I read is it is not a great idea. it was described as "breasts in a bottle" with a high E effect and low andro.

just because it is availalbe to you, doesnt make it a desireable option.

Big Lee
04-01-2009, 05:45 PM
I have been getting 2 totally conflicting reports on it. On the one hand is what you have said and on the other is the opinion that it binds to other steroids and enhances whatever you cycle it with? Im confused. Both opinions have been reliable. I spose the Boldenone EQ is OK then?

Bigbench1
04-02-2009, 01:22 PM
I have never heard anything good about Protabol, but even if it helps other AAS, your still not using enough EQ. And at 50mgs/ml your looking at 12cc's a week just to get any benefit at all from it. Thats a lot of oil to be injecting each week. Just go with a Test E/ EQ (higher mg/ml ratio) and run that