PDA

View Full Version : Aj Sims 22 years old critique

AJSIMS
07-04-2011, 04:21 PM
Hey RX !!! Been a long time member and just re-signed back up just not a huge poster but alot of respect for the board and it's members ... I have been around for abit doing the teen nationals from 2006-2008 and have worked with a known member Nate Wolfe who is a great friend and a guy I have huge respect for . I am from Vegas so I was fortunate enough to train and work around Jay Cutler for over 6 years and learn alot from him as well .. Just giving a brief background not going into tons of detail but the pics below are of me are frome 4-2 weeks out at 208lbs at 5"7 1/2 at 22 years old and 1 pic is 24 hours out .. Currently I am working with Fakhri Mubarak for the off-season into next years contest season . I am hoping to step onstage as a solid heavy for southern states 2012 it's looking like ... I will get some updated off-season pics

tammyp
07-05-2011, 05:23 AM
wow ..solid for 22....cond is good, good balance...id say back detail is something to work on..

holyintellect
07-05-2011, 08:59 PM
I am a big fan of Fakhri, and have a close friend who works with him as well....I think he does a great job.

The only thing that "jumps" out at me are your delts in the front relaxed pose...need more medial it looks like...

AJSIMS
07-05-2011, 11:27 PM
wow ..solid for 22....cond is good, good balance...id say back detail is something to work on..

Thanks Tammyp , I am working on that for sure this off-season pounding away at the back :)

AJSIMS
07-05-2011, 11:28 PM
I am a big fan of Fakhri, and have a close friend who works with him as well....I think he does a great job.

The only thing that "jumps" out at me are your delts in the front relaxed pose...need more medial it looks like...

Couldn't agree more brother , it has always been somthing I need to bring up just figuring out how to now so I hope to have much more cap and " pop " so to speak from them next year ... Thanks for your time