PDA

View Full Version : Here I go again!

Vanessa forget
07-06-2011, 02:10 PM
I started training/dieting today for another competition in October! I am going all out this time, having alot more time fo myself will be great and help ALOT, Ill be able to put in extra training and bust my butt off!!!
I am not 100% sure what show to do though, either the WBFF National show in Edmonton on October 15th? or the INBF Alberta cup show in Edmonton on October 29th? Tough decision as I would LOVE to do both!!
Im glad I have a couple of months to decide! Until then, I will reach my final goal weight! Ive already lost 30 pounds now all I need to do is drop another 10! So let the Challenge BEGIN!

The Prodigy
07-06-2011, 06:55 PM
Vanessa,
Is this your first journal on here? Introduce yourself, post some pics!

Vanessa forget
07-07-2011, 07:44 AM
Heyy!! yes actually its my 2,3 post! I will for sure do that! sorry :)

The Prodigy
07-07-2011, 08:30 AM
Heyy!! yes actually its my 2,3 post! I will for sure do that! sorry :)

Where is your other posts? In a different journal? I can link them together!~

ChristyLaurenPoole
07-07-2011, 04:14 PM
Whooo hooo go girl! Looking forward to pics!

Vanessa forget
07-08-2011, 08:50 AM
Hey! Ya i was still trying to figure out the website, they are in different journals, couldnt remember which ones though id have to check!!

Vanessa forget
07-08-2011, 08:51 AM
aweh thank u!! ill posting some as soon as i can ha

Vanessa forget
07-08-2011, 09:03 AM
Hey everyone, my name is Vanessa Forget and I recently turned 20 years old. I am new to the website and was asked to talked a little about myself so here it is :)

I am from Red Deer Alberta, and will be attending Red Deer College in September for my 3rd year in Bachelor of Secondary Education. I hope to one day teach highschool students, French and Spanish. With that I am already fluent in French so its making my schooling 100 times easier :) but i love it!!!

I love camping, quadding, snowboarind, SHOPPING <3, hanging with friends, yoga, anything and everything about fitness, spin classes, boating, beach!!, sledding up in the mountains <3, meeting new people..list goes on.

I entered in my first comp back in april for the INBF in Calgary Alberta, where I placed 1st in best body overall!! From that point on, I got addicted and kept eating clean, and training..Its not a diet anymore, its a lifestyle and i LOVE IT. I am competing again in October, so this time im really busting my butt off!!!

Anyway heres a little intro about me!! Hope you all enjoy.

I have recently tried myself in another HUGE challenge, I would REALLY REALLY appreciate if you took two seconds to go quickly CLICK on "like" icon by my video!!! Like i mentioned already this is huge to me and every vote counts. It would mean the world to me.

So here is the link : https://canadatalentsearch.ca/​Home (https://canadatalentsearch.ca/​Home)

It talks about the challengen aswell on here. One of the many grand prizes is to win a trip to Toronto to the WBFF!!! which would be amazing <3

The Prodigy
07-10-2011, 06:58 PM
I am trying to put all your random posts in your journal lady! I think I got them all!:flowers:

MrsSims
07-20-2011, 07:49 PM
Wow!! Welcome Girlie!! Glad to see another pretty face on the forums.. I look forward to following, and goodluck with your journey to the stage. We'll be right here following you every step of the way! :)

Vanessa forget
07-26-2011, 10:18 AM
Everyone has time...

When I decided to start training for fitness competitions I was still in College as a full time student. My schedule that semester went from 8:00am till 5:00pm...with 2, 1 hour breaks during the day. The training I needed to get done was 1 hr weight training and about 90min cardio sessions. Apart from that I worked part time at La Senza, so few nights a week and the occasional weekend. In other words from January till April I had no life, but to me fitness, school are things I love so I didn’t mind making my days revolve around these two things. In order for me to become successful at my competition that was held in April I had to wake up at 4:30 am every morning, so I could do half of my cardio, shower, make breakfast, and drive to school to be there for my 8:00am class. This class was over at 9:00am, so from there I would hit the college gym to do my weight training. Once that was done I was in class till 2:00pm, now if I happened to not work that night I would save my last part of my cardio for then, but if I did have to work I would take my second hr break to hit the college gym once again and finish it up then head back to class for 3:00pm. When I did have five minutes to myself I tried to focus on exams and homework. I did end up doing very well in school that semester, even with my crazy schedule! I was also in a relationship and kept that going strong the whole way through!
Some may be asking themselves why wake up so early? Why not go to the gym after work?
I am the type of person that functions ALOT better in the morning. I had to be up and gone by 8:00am anyway, so why not get some cardio in first thing! When I got off work, all I could think of was my bed, not the gym!
So stop making excuses, everyone has time to have a nice work out every day, even if it’s a nice 30 min work out, walk, swim. Living a healthy lifestyle is very important, so make sure to make time!

Vanessa <3

If you would like to keep update with my different blogs, check out my fanpage on facebook!! "vanessa forget"