PDA

View Full Version : Hammer going Cable Vision

Hammerfit
07-06-2011, 09:18 PM
Today a regional cable TV producer contacted me about doing a documentary on me. They are going to do interviews at my gym then film my competitions in Ft Walton and Biloxi. That's all I know right now, I am meeting with him tomorrow to talk about the details. Stay tuned!

Mac
07-06-2011, 09:25 PM
Just remember us when you're rich and famous.

Congrats Mike.

HeavyDutyGuy
07-06-2011, 09:32 PM
Awesome news Mike!

freebirdmac
07-06-2011, 09:40 PM
That's great news! Good for business too. I hope Lisa gets in on it too :)

masterschamp
07-07-2011, 07:19 AM
Awesome news, Mike.......happy for you bro.

Keith

mkris7
07-08-2011, 02:39 AM
great news Michael! Keep up posted:yep:

DameDash
07-08-2011, 03:18 AM
Today a regional cable TV producer contacted me about doing a documentary on me. They are going to do interviews at my gym then film my competitions in Ft Walton and Biloxi. That's all I know right now, I am meeting with him tomorrow to talk about the details. Stay tuned!

That's bad ass. I almost shot a pilot for a reality show based on bodybulding but the financing fell through... :no:

mrky03
07-08-2011, 06:09 PM
Represent'in Mike! This is awesome!

Baldiewonkanobi
07-08-2011, 10:39 PM
Remember.....brush your teeth and fresh underwear.

Break a leg.

Baldie

Sunnyday
07-08-2011, 11:11 PM

x2! Must have Lisa in on this. :yep:

Hammerfit
07-09-2011, 10:26 PM
Met with the TV producers tonite at a screening of their last pilot. For the first time this hit me...this is for real, I have been sent an angel!

When I first started HammerFit it was to spread the gospel of what a fitness lifestyle can do for sustaining and even improving health and well being. As it has turned out, I do more contest prep work than anything for guys and gals half my age! I'm a really good motivator and a terrible marketing person.

Now someone heard of Hammer, tracked him down and not only is going to market my business but put it on national television! The show is called Senior Xtremers. It is founded on the theme of age is just a number and does not deter you from achieving your goals.

They are going to follow me around in the gym while I train and do on site interviews about how my background has influenced what I am currently doing with this "xtreme" sport we love called bodybuilding. They are talking about filming my shows in a documentary style format. That should be interesting! How do you get a carb depleated, dehydrated guy in man panties to talk on camera right before he walks out on stage?!

Stay tuned, we start filming this week in the gym, should get interesting!

MrsHammer
07-10-2011, 06:47 PM

Ha, You have to be over 55 and I am not there yet! Lol
For once, being "old" is gonna have it's advantages for Hammer!

freebirdmac
07-10-2011, 09:08 PM
Wow! That's even better, huge!! Congrats!

Awww, I didn't realize the age requirement Lisa. That's a damn shame. You'd be a great asset and influence for other women.

Hammerfit
07-11-2011, 09:56 AM
Wow! That's even better, huge!! Congrats!

Awww, I didn't realize the age requirement Lisa. That's a damn shame. You'd be a great asset and influence for other women.

I'm sure she will have a role in this