PDA

View Full Version : Species Nutrition question???

musclefocus
02-11-2009, 10:40 PM
This was a grey area in the "MD World" but let's face it this is RXMuscle the new beginning to Bodybuilding hopping this is not a grey area any longer!
:rolleyes:
Before I go on and ask this question I totally do not want to disrespect Author L. Rea have a huge amount of respect for Author's knowledge and his ALR Industries Company.;)

Here is my long Question.:confused:

I want a good supplement for size and strength I've tried in the last 5 months sus500 and ALRI Jungle Warfare I felt that the sus500 was very good and gave me size and power overnight but also gave me some skin acne I was not to happy with that at all, the ALRI Jungle Warfare is good not as much strength but lets me stay focus and I look more lean.

I have hear about Species and that it's a good product and Dave is the MAN like we all know. Wondering if compare to these 2 other companies Species has anything that will support my goal.

Any info anyone can pass this way it will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Musclefocus

BigJD69
02-11-2009, 10:57 PM
Species Carbolyze (Waxy Maize) and Testostolyze are good products to add to your aresenal, they both will assist you in adding some size!

militantmuscle
02-12-2009, 03:40 AM
focus, it really depends on whatever nutritional bases you have covered, if you are not consuming sufficient macronutrient profiles than the supplements you ingest will not do very much for you.

Provided your nutrition is covered, ALRI and Species make great OTC products that will help you on your quest to build mass, I'd probably take my protein, carbs, fats from Species and take components of the EVO stack from ALRI.

Lee Penman
02-12-2009, 05:36 PM
I would go for ISOLYZE protein from Species, OMEGALYZE for the essential fatty acids needed to support muscle growth. TESTOSTOLYZE to maintain healthy test to estrogen ratios and FIBERLYZE to make sure your digestive system is functioning at optimum levels.

fchris1
02-13-2009, 08:28 AM
Species Carbolyze (Waxy Maize) and Testostolyze are good products to add to your aresenal, they both will assist you in adding some size!

wasnt there a study that came out on waxy maize starch being debunked and not actually useful???

chucksm00th
02-17-2009, 11:04 AM
This was a grey area in the "MD World" but let's face it this is RXMuscle the new beginning to Bodybuilding hopping this is not a grey area any longer!
:rolleyes:
Before I go on and ask this question I totally do not want to disrespect Author L. Rea have a huge amount of respect for Author's knowledge and his ALR Industries Company.;)

Here is my long Question.:confused:

I want a good supplement for size and strength I've tried in the last 5 months sus500 and ALRI Jungle Warfare I felt that the sus500 was very good and gave me size and power overnight but also gave me some skin acne I was not to happy with that at all, the ALRI Jungle Warfare is good not as much strength but lets me stay focus and I look more lean.

I have hear about Species and that it's a good product and Dave is the MAN like we all know. Wondering if compare to these 2 other companies Species has anything that will support my goal.

Any info anyone can pass this way it will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Musclefocus

For size and strength go with waxy maize post workout, along with 5-10g L-leucine, and 5g creatine monohydrate. Dont waste your money with expensive creatines. Oh and dont forget your whey protein along with that shake..

Prohoromone stacks IMO are too toxic on the liver, your better off using real gear, but or natty supps, shoot for the above formula along with solid diet, stick with it and yourll be suprised

NPCKnight
02-17-2009, 06:14 PM
Chuck is evidently the Waxy Maize pusher. Its a shame he chooses to ignore the science coming out and the fact that waxy maize has been riding on Vitargo's claims all this time. Dextrose hands waxy maize its own ass.

chucksm00th
02-17-2009, 06:27 PM
Chuck is evidently the Waxy Maize pusher. Its a shame he chooses to ignore the science coming out and the fact that waxy maize has been riding on Vitargo's claims all this time. Dextrose hands waxy maize its own ass.

i push it only for the reason i have recieved better gains from it. I used to take Vitargo from Nutrex a few years back and after useing the waxi Maize i got better gains.

i only choose what gives me results thats all.

NPCKnight
02-17-2009, 06:57 PM
You must defy science. As a man, I take being lied to personally. Waxy Maize is being uncovered for what it TRULY is. But too many people have made money off it to really give a shit at this point.

militantmuscle
02-17-2009, 07:01 PM
If chucksm00th says he got better results, then you can't really argue about it, who knows? Defiance of science occurs all the time, it evolves. There might be something to what chucksm00th is doing, all I know is I can't feel what's going on in his body, so I can't really say anything. It's not like chucksm00th says waxy maize has a faster absorption rate than waxy maize, same dextrose equivalence, or anything else that could be directly refuted.

It's good to have scientific debate, but try to respect the person's opinions, a lot of stuff in the field is subjective. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, and everyone is entitled to who they listen to.

Womanthrower
02-17-2009, 09:38 PM
i push it only for the reason i have recieved better gains from it. I used to take Vitargo from Nutrex a few years back and after useing the waxi Maize i got better gains.

i only choose what gives me results thats all.

I've been speculating this for a while and have no idea if it's fact, but I don't think vitargo from Nutrex was actually Vitargo. I think they just used the name. Still uses the same ingredients but is now called Volu-gro or something. Makes absolutely no mention of being Vitargo. Anyone know what the deal is?

Womanthrower
02-17-2009, 09:48 PM
Oh, and to answer the actual question posted. Species has good products, but they don't have anything the same as the two you stated. Testostolyze would be the only one similar. uses 6-OXO to lower estrogen and raise testosterone, and saw palmetto in it to lower testosterone conversion to DHT. but I don't know if that can compare to prohormones/prosteroids.

musclefocus
02-20-2009, 10:42 PM
Thanks all for the feedback :)

Costco77
11-22-2009, 06:16 PM
I've been speculating this for a while and have no idea if it's fact, but I don't think vitargo from Nutrex was actually Vitargo. I think they just used the name. Still uses the same ingredients but is now called Volu-gro or something. Makes absolutely no mention of being Vitargo. Anyone know what the deal is?

I'm not positive on this but I believe that Nutrex actually did use Vitargo, but Anthony Almada the founder of Genr8 purchased rights to all Vitargo products. Which is why Nutrex and Professional Supplements discontinued their Vitargo products, or products that contained Vitargo. The only place that is licensed to make pure Vitargo now is located in Sweden.

natron
11-22-2009, 06:39 PM

Truth, and I can get 10lbs for about $11, how could you go wrong?