PDA

View Full Version : USA's Bikini ... Here I come!

Redskincheer
07-07-2011, 03:50 AM
This is my first time actually writing on the RXGIRL forum. Although I frequently view the threads, I thought that I may start one for my self. I am now 3 1/2 weeks out to the USA's. I am going for that Pro Card!!

To tell you ladies a little about myself. I began competing last year at the 2010 Tournament of Champions. I was honored to win my bikini class. Later I competed at the 2010 Nationals and placed 5th. I thought that I would give the Arnold a shot and did not do as well as expected 16th place. Now I am training harder and dieting harder than I have ever before as I prepare for the 2011 USA's.

My diet restriction is the hardest for me. I do not eat meat or dairy. Gluten intolerant, majorly allergic to peanuts, and have a difficult time with my body processing brown rice. Nevertheless, I have been able to make some significant changes in my physique with Vitargo as my carb source, Whey isolate, BCAA, Glutamine and a lot of fish.

I'm super excited to compete and feel I am brining the best package I can. I want that PRO card!

Last year at Nationals, I was told by other athletes that I was too conditioned. As I review pics of the most recent PRO winners,it looks as if the NPC has found what they are looking for. All the girls appear to be more conditioned than last year.

I would love to hear you ladies opinion on the subject?

The Prodigy
07-07-2011, 08:31 AM
This is my first time actually writing on the RXGIRL forum. Although I frequently view the threads, I thought that I may start one for my self. I am now 3 1/2 weeks out to the USA's. I am going for that Pro Card!!

To tell you ladies a little about myself. I began competing last year at the 2010 Tournament of Champions. I was honored to win my bikini class. Later I competed at the 2010 Nationals and placed 5th. I thought that I would give the Arnold a shot and did not do as well as expected 16th place. Now I am training harder and dieting harder than I have ever before as I prepare for the 2011 USA's.

My diet restriction is the hardest for me. I do not eat meat or dairy. Gluten intolerant, majorly allergic to peanuts, and have a difficult time with my body processing brown rice. Nevertheless, I have been able to make some significant changes in my physique with Vitargo as my carb source, Whey isolate, BCAA, Glutamine and a lot of fish.

I'm super excited to compete and feel I am brining the best package I can. I want that PRO card!

Last year at Nationals, I was told by other athletes that I was too conditioned. As I review pics of the most recent PRO winners,it looks as if the NPC has found what they are looking for. All the girls appear to be more conditioned than last year.

I would love to hear you ladies opinion on the subject?

Whats your name? Post some pics!!! Who helps you with your diet?

Redskincheer
07-07-2011, 03:19 PM
Hi Gail... It's me Juel Casamayor. I will post pics soon. How are you doing? Can't wait to meet you at the USA's.

The Big Sexy
07-07-2011, 03:46 PM
I can't believe I clicked on a bikini thread and there are no bikini girl pictures to look at. I am dissapoint.

ChristyLaurenPoole
07-07-2011, 04:11 PM
WELCOME JUEL!!!!! Can't wait to see some pics!!!

Good luck at the USAs only a few weeks away gf!!!

AND YAY FOR POSTING!!! WE LOVE WHEN YOU HOT CHICKYS COME OUT TO PLAY!

XOXO

Redskincheer
07-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Thanks Christy. I'm going to upload my National Pics soon. xoxo

ChristyLaurenPoole
07-10-2011, 12:08 AM
Can't WAIT!!!!!! C'mon girl lets get this thing CRACKING! =)

The Prodigy
07-10-2011, 10:35 AM
Hi Gail... It's me Juel Casamayor. I will post pics soon. How are you doing? Can't wait to meet you at the USA's.

Ditto lady! Post some pics before these boys have a cow!

BigJD69
07-10-2011, 11:33 AM
Yeah where are the pics???

Redskincheer
07-11-2011, 05:08 AM
I can't stop laughing at you guys.:yep: I'm just a few weeks out from the USA's and will not be posting progress pics. Too close to the show and I could be a little shy. lol Nevertheless, I did attach pics from 2010 Nationals ( 5th place). I do feel that I have improved since last year.

On another note, I just picked up DreamTan as my tanning sponsor and will be using there new product " Dream Angel". I also meet with Ms. Bikini Olympia Sonia Gonzales. She will be working with me the next following weeks to make sure I come in as planned. As stated by her, I just need to maintain at this point and continue to work on my glutes. I'm a little early in prep, just the way I like it. I haven't peaked, but feel now I can continue on my plan and relax.

I'm super excited about my suit. I am having it made by Mermaid-Mafia. She is a couture designer, who also specialize in competition suits. She has done previous suits for me and I love her custom designs.

ChristyLaurenPoole
07-11-2011, 08:15 AM
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow! Damn girl !

BigJD69
07-11-2011, 10:01 AM
I can't stop laughing at you guys.:yep: I'm just a few weeks out from the USA's and will not be posting progress pics. Too close to the show and I could be a little shy. lol Nevertheless, I did attach pics from 2010 Nationals ( 5th place). I do feel that I have improved since last year.

On another note, I just picked up DreamTan as my tanning sponsor and will be using there new product " Dream Angel". I also meet with Ms. Bikini Olympia Sonia Gonzales. She will be working with me the next following weeks to make sure I come in as planned. As stated by her, I just need to maintain at this point and continue to work on my glutes. I'm a little early in prep, just the way I like it. I haven't peaked, but feel now I can continue on my plan and relax.

I'm super excited about my suit. I am having it made by Mermaid-Mafia. She is a couture designer, who also specialize in competition suits. She has done previous suits for me and I love her custom designs.
Ummmm hummmmm mmmmmm WOW!!!! GOOD LORD!!!!:yep: Dream Angel using Dream Angel Products:hugme: AMAZING!!! PLEASE POST MORE!!!!

Redskincheer
07-12-2011, 03:45 AM
Thanks guys. Each show is a learning process for me and my physique. My metabolism is on super drive now. I don't want to slow down on my training, so I have added a little more carbs and healthy fats into my diet. I know the last week of prep I will lose even more weight ( water from carb), so now Im trying to maintain what I have and not lose any muscle.

Today I had a super leg workout today at the "Mecca" Gold's Gym in Venice. My legs already feel like jelly. I killed them today. Tomorrow is Shoulders and back. I'm working on getting the right curves in the right areas.

Did anyone view the pics from the Team U? any thoughts?

The Prodigy
07-12-2011, 10:21 AM
Thanks guys. Each show is a learning process for me and my physique. My metabolism is on super drive now. I don't want to slow down on my training, so I have added a little more carbs and healthy fats into my diet. I know the last week of prep I will lose even more weight ( water from carb), so now Im trying to maintain what I have and not lose any muscle.

Today I had a super leg workout today at the "Mecca" Gold's Gym in Venice. My legs already feel like jelly. I killed them today. Tomorrow is Shoulders and back. I'm working on getting the right curves in the right areas.

Did anyone view the pics from the Team U? any thoughts?

I am jealous! I want to workout at the Mecca!!!

MrsSims
07-12-2011, 10:25 AM
WOW! You are absolutely Gorgeous!! I wish you all the best of luck at the Usas! Don't be shy... you'll be in front of hundreds of people, no need to be scared of us here at RxGirl, we're here to support and push you all the way! Seems like you already have the right curves to get on that stage and shoot for your procard! i'm follwing for sure, keep us updated pleaseeee! ;)

WhitneyW
07-14-2011, 05:50 PM
Good luck girl! I will see you in Vegas!! I should be competing in Class E : )

Redskincheer
07-19-2011, 03:13 AM
It would be awesome to meet you Whitney. We have to make sure to say hi to eat other. I'm usually in C class or D class.

Redskincheer
07-19-2011, 03:15 AM
Today was an awesome day. Not only did my interview come out on RXGIRL, but I also shot with MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT for a training video before contest. I'll post video as soon as it comes out.

WhitneyW
07-19-2011, 09:23 AM
Yes for sure, I will see you there! : ) Also, can't wait to see the trainiing video, I'm sure it's awesome!:)

Sunnyday
07-20-2011, 04:08 PM
I'm coming fashionably late to the party. Woa, girl. You look awesome...AND you have made IMPROVEMENTS?! Wow. No doubt you will do very well. Keep workin' hard and thanks for letting us all live vicariously through your WOs at Mecca. ;)

Redskincheer
07-25-2011, 12:57 AM
It's almost show time, and I am ready to HIT the stage. It's been a 14 week prep for me and I feel good about the package that I am bringing to the USA's. No matter what happens this week, I know that I gave 150% and leaving no stone unturned.

Although my weight dropped more than what my goal was. At least I am at a place were I can cruise into the show without any stress on my body or mine. It's time for me to COMPLETELY enjoy the ride.

My last week prep is still going strong without as much cardio... 20 min brisk walk every other day. I'm still switching up leg day and back/shoulder day. My carbs are high and so is my good fat intake. I will stop my weight training on wed to make sure that I am not holding any water from muscle trauma.

Anyone else excited for the USA's?

PJ BRAUN
07-25-2011, 01:07 AM
Good luck in Vegas!!

RealLilSwole
07-25-2011, 07:00 AM
Wow! You look amazing...can't wait to see USA pics!

Sandpig
07-25-2011, 07:05 AM
Good luck, Juel. Hope to run into you while you are here.

Redskincheer
07-26-2011, 05:10 AM
Thanks guys. I'm counting down the last four days before I hit the stage. I still haven't seen my custom suit by Mermaid -Mafia. She is adding the final touches to it and should have it by wed. I know it will be worth the weight.

My weight was still dropping, so I have been doing every other day 20min cardio. Nevertheless, my weight training has still been on full force. I have two more days of training and then rest time. Or should I say beauty time. Hair, Nails, Massage...ect. I can't wait to meet the RXGIRLs attending the USA's. Time for us to have to fun!!

Redskincheer
08-06-2011, 04:00 PM
Here are a few pics from the USA's. I had an amazing time and learned so much more about my self. Although I did not get the placing I wanted. I was very happy with my progress and package I brought to the stage. I'm now going to take sometime off from the stage and focus more on my career, family and friends. Nevertheless, the weights will never be put down. lol

The Prodigy
08-07-2011, 01:12 AM
Have you set a goal for next year yet?

sassy69
08-07-2011, 03:02 PM
Nice work girl! I love the detail in your legs!

Redskincheer
08-07-2011, 07:10 PM
Have you set a goal for next year yet?

Hi Gail, I hate that I missed you at the USA's. As far as next year, I'm not sure yet. I may not compete for a while. I am trying to focus more on my business, family and friends. Although, I know that this may be " taboo" to mention, but sponsors are trying to encourage me to compete in the WBFF. No decision is made, I am opting to rather focus on my hosting career and my personal training business. That does not mean I am not training. That will never stop.

How about you Gail. Have you began setting your goals for later this year or next year?

Redskincheer
08-07-2011, 07:13 PM
Nice work girl! I love the detail in your legs!

No matter how much weight I lose or gain, Load or No load, deplete or no deplete. My legs seem to aways have the striations. Some like it and some dislike it. I like them... and thank you for Sassy69 the complement:-)

sassy69
08-07-2011, 11:04 PM
No matter how much weight I lose or gain, Load or No load, deplete or no deplete. My legs seem to aways have the striations. Some like it and some dislike it. I like them... and thank you for Sassy69 the complement:-)

From where I stand, its an awesome thing! I think those who don't like it have no business commenting on a fitness athlete.

Or they are just jealous cuz the only striations they have is the lines between the rolls of cellulite....

Diggy
08-07-2011, 11:24 PM
Sweet chocolate godess, have mercy

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G with Tapatalk

The Prodigy
08-08-2011, 12:38 AM
Hi Gail, I hate that I missed you at the USA's. As far as next year, I'm not sure yet. I may not compete for a while. I am trying to focus more on my business, family and friends. Although, I know that this may be " taboo" to mention, but sponsors are trying to encourage me to compete in the WBFF. No decision is made, I am opting to rather focus on my hosting career and my personal training business. That does not mean I am not training. That will never stop.

How about you Gail. Have you began setting your goals for later this year or next year?

I am done girlie! Checked out! The rebound is in full effect for me!

stephaniewicked
08-08-2011, 05:19 AM
Girl, you look absolutely amazing!! I love your look... wishing you lots of luck in whatever you do in life. I think it's so important to have a healthy balance of life: family/friends/career/etc... sounds like a healthy break to me!

By the way, that suit is gorgeous!!!

Andersen
08-08-2011, 01:52 PM
From where I stand, its an awesome thing! I think those who don't like it have no business commenting on a fitness athlete.

She competes in bikini. Fitness athletes are more muscular and even leaner.

Sunnyday
08-08-2011, 01:57 PM
Love your look! :) What are your goals for the future?

Redskincheer
08-09-2011, 12:53 AM
I am done girlie! Checked out! The rebound is in full effect for me!

LOL Gail... me too. I can't believe how much sweets I ate after the show. Cookies, cakes, waffles all equalled food commas.

Redskincheer
08-09-2011, 12:57 AM
Love your look! :) What are your goals for the future?

I am still working towards getting more work in fitness modeling. That has always been my goal. As far as competitions, I am taking a break for a while.... I think? Sometimes I still feel the urge to compete, but I am enjoying living life right now. Plus I'm newly single... so I can't date on a competition diet. hehehe!!

sassy69
08-09-2011, 01:27 AM
She competes in bikini. Fitness athletes are more muscular and even leaner.

I was referring to her in terms of being an athlete competing in fitness-oriented competitions - not explicitly the Fitness class.

My point -- wtf is the point of being soft in a physique competition? (And here I"m not explicitly referring to Women's Physique Division but rather the full scope of competitors in physique-oriented shows.) However that is why I prefaced my comment w/ "From where I stand".... i.e. JMHO.

The Prodigy
08-09-2011, 01:47 AM
LOL Gail... me too. I can't believe how much sweets I ate after the show. Cookies, cakes, waffles all equalled food commas.

Girl...I have a water alien in my belly and it won't go on vacation!!

Hey....what should we change your journal's name to? USA's is over and in the books lady......

PJ BRAUN
08-09-2011, 02:09 AM
Awesome look! You should be very proud regardless of your placing. You look fantastic!

Redskincheer
08-09-2011, 03:54 AM
I was referring to her in terms of being an athlete competing in fitness-oriented competitions - not explicitly the Fitness class.

My point -- wtf is the point of being soft in a physique competition? (And here I"m not explicitly referring to Women's Physique Division but rather the full scope of competitors in physique-oriented shows.) However that is why I prefaced my comment w/ "From where I stand".... i.e. JMHO.

I understood what you were referring to. I take it as a compliment... thank you:)

Redskincheer
08-09-2011, 03:56 AM
Awesome look! You should be very proud regardless of your placing. You look fantastic!

Thank you PJ Braun. All you can do is do the work and then it's up to the judges. I felt that I brought the best package possible for me. Although, I am still in progress of making improvements... I felt happy.

I appreciate your compliment!

Redskincheer
08-09-2011, 03:58 AM
Girl...I have a water alien in my belly and it won't go on vacation!!

Hey....what should we change your journal's name to? USA's is over and in the books lady......

Gail that is a good question something to think about. Maybe it should be " Put down that fork." lol

The Prodigy
08-09-2011, 11:04 AM
Gail that is a good question something to think about. Maybe it should be " Put down that fork." lol

I like that one! You let me know what you decide and I will change it!