PDA

View Full Version : Denis Sergovskiy: Is he the REAL DEAL

sturrific
04-01-2009, 09:10 AM
Denis hit the scene in 2007 winning a California show. After segin and meeting him in Columbus, it did not seem as he was looking to do a show but when he was at the club (BOMA) he had this Chris Cormier party attitude. So is he another bust like Alex was or is he the real deal...chime in

Kev
04-01-2009, 07:57 PM
Great physique but never gonna be a mass monster, too slight for an ifbb stage... don't see why he couldn't still make a lot of money though because he has very marketable looks

desibaba
04-02-2009, 12:52 AM
Great physique but never gonna be a mass monster, too slight for an ifbb stage... don't see why he couldn't still make a lot of money though because he has very marketable looks
He has that pretty boy look that a lot of mainstream people love. He can easily be a model and make more money from that than most pros do. All the girls love him.

sturrific
04-03-2009, 08:53 AM
and thats it, are we in the mainstream Roland K or others or is this about getting onstage and creating a masterpiece?

desibaba
04-03-2009, 02:11 PM
and thats it, are we in the mainstream Roland K or others or is this about getting onstage and creating a masterpiece?
He is wayy too small and not really all that aesthetic or symetrically pleasing either compared to a lot of other small,short bodybuilders out there. He would get eaten alive in a pro line up unless he manages to somehow add 40lbs of solid muscle while retaining his lines.
But he does have a very marketable look which even mainstream people can aspire to be like. I can easily see him making tons of money doing infomercials for crappy exercise machines and being in supplement ads.

GirlyMuscle
04-03-2009, 02:13 PM
I'd buy him.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/__xoggXWTQr0/RrPcQlJkGQI/AAAAAAAAAeM/7Y5wgvKBql0/s400/Denis+Sergovskiy05.jpg

Voland
04-03-2009, 03:42 PM
If i had Denis physique the world would be mine...dammit!
That is the kind on body that will get you far. Who wants to be in the Olimpia when you can make a fortune advertising CK underware and so.

arielkhadr
04-14-2009, 10:17 PM
He is wayy too small and not really all that aesthetic or symetrically pleasing either compared to a lot of other small,short bodybuilders out there. He would get eaten alive in a pro line up unless he manages to somehow add 40lbs of solid muscle while retaining his lines.
But he does have a very marketable look which even mainstream people can aspire to be like. I can easily see him making tons of money doing infomercials for crappy exercise machines and being in supplement ads.

umm.. don't be jealous of a beautiful man :bowdown: