PDA

View Full Version : IGF1 vs HGH

adpolice
07-10-2011, 09:17 AM
Ok,i have a little time frame of 3 months for a body recomp.Along with test i will run either gh at 4 i.u.s either igf1 at 50 mcg(no money for both:mad:)If you were in my place what would you choose?

Gunners
07-10-2011, 09:26 AM
it takes me 2 months to see anything from gh, so although i never tried igf1 i would say its prob better for your time frame.

Have you used both before?

adpolice
07-10-2011, 09:38 AM
Only igf1 once,but it was during ''cruisin'' 6 weeks,helped me keep my gains and get slghtly leaner

joe d
07-10-2011, 09:54 AM
Ok,i have a little time frame of 3 months for a body recomp.Along with test i will run either gh at 4 i.u.s either igf1 at 50 mcg(no money for both:mad:)If you were in my place what would you choose?

4iu gh for 3 months wont do much. igf1 may be a better option. with these low doses id invest the money elsewhere like primo and better food

adpolice
07-10-2011, 09:58 AM
4iu gh for 3 months wont do much. igf1 may be a better option. with these low doses id invest the money elsewhere like primo and better food
I'm loaded on androgens and my nutrition is spot on.I know gh is low dose at 4 i.u, but what about igf1?

s2h
07-10-2011, 10:06 AM
I'm loaded on androgens and my nutrition is spot on.I know gh is low dose at 4 i.u, but what about igf1?igf-1 lr3 at 40-60mcg pwo on training days will serve you well..just run it correctly and you will see some nice results as far as vascularity..leaning out..and some added size..

joe d
07-10-2011, 10:11 AM
id be looking closer to the 80-100mcg mark

s2h
07-10-2011, 10:18 AM
id be looking closer to the 80-100mcg mark40-60mcg is plenty for most...like anything ped..most peeps over do it..the protocal when using it is the key...gotta have the right timing and the correct carb source to make your research go bling...

adpolice
07-10-2011, 10:28 AM
40-60mcg is plenty for most...like anything ped..most peeps over do it..the protocal when using it is the key...gotta have the right timing and the correct carb source to make your research go bling...

Right after training along with 40-60 fast digesting carbs and 40 grms of whey hydrolyzate.What do you think?Or a serving of torrent?(my fav post workout product)

s2h
07-10-2011, 10:31 AM
Right after training along with 40-60 fast digesting carbs and 40 grms of whey hydrolyzate.What do you think?Or a serving of torrent?(my fav post workout product)

Yep...2 scoops of torrent is the best chased I have found in my research...don't wait long pwo...the sooner the better...

lilhawk1
07-10-2011, 04:06 PM
I'm loaded on androgens and my nutrition is spot on.I know gh is low dose at 4 i.u, but what about igf1?
I've been using GH at 2iu per day for just over 2 months with excellent results. My diet is spot on, but it doesn't take that long to see the results of GH, nor does it take a high dose. I tried 4iu, but was getting to much water retention. If you have good GH the results come quick, provided everything else is in order, but they do get better the longer you use it. I would use the GH over IGF-1.

chess315
07-10-2011, 04:18 PM
I have been pondering this question lately to we all know if you ask people everyone will say gh kicks igf1s ass but is this really correct? especially the the des igf seems to be better to. I know when I ran it it made a noticible difference and its very cheap. I sometimes wonder if the price and lore of what the pros take skew are veiw on how good a compound is I mean if ig1 melts fat off and adds muscle how much better can gh really be? I do know gh is proven with use of the top pro bodybuilders but that does not mean it a lot better?

chess315
07-10-2011, 04:22 PM
and mabey when you talking gym rats dosages such as 4ius a day and igf in similar dosages there is not much difference. I dont know would love to hear from someone in the know that isnt just rehashing the same old shit thats passed down.

joe d
07-10-2011, 04:40 PM
gh is better. gh has its own very anabolic effects plus it increases igf1. 2iu of gh will not do much when compared to the effects of say 10-15iu. 10-15iu is where the real quality effects start to dominate over aas. the right combination of other compounds, diet, and training will of course make a difference in its effects. 50mcg of igf1 is a pretty low dose unless your igf1 is already down. if your healthy and on aas, a good diet, and training program your igf1 levels should already be on the higher end.

ritch
07-10-2011, 04:51 PM
gh is better. gh has its own very anabolic effects plus it increases igf1. 2iu of gh will not do much when compared to the effects of say 10-15iu. 10-15iu is where the real quality effects start to dominate over aas. the right combination of other compounds, diet, and training will of course make a difference in its effects. 50mcg of igf1 is a pretty low dose unless your igf1 is already down. if your healthy and on aas, a good diet, and training program your igf1 levels should already be on the higher end.

Since the majority of people will never be able to afford that, I think the igf will get more nods due to greater available feedback and accesability of the product...

joe d
07-10-2011, 06:04 PM
i agree. sorry that response was to chess wondering which was overall better or if people just think it is because it costs so much more.

s2h
07-10-2011, 06:26 PM
Gh over the long haul is of course going to be a more effective compound..but if Gh is something thats not in your money plan..then igf will give you some similiar results..the combo of the 2 is even more effective...

BC123Jm
07-10-2011, 06:38 PM
40 mcg in the bicep for the win

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/picture.php?albumid=555&pictureid=6156

s2h
07-10-2011, 07:05 PM
40 mcg in the bicep for the win

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/picture.php?albumid=555&pictureid=6156yep..40 is plenty most of the time..looking sick bro...

BC123Jm
07-10-2011, 07:53 PM
yep..40 is plenty most of the time..looking sick bro...

Thanks. that shot is from last week.
It's crazy how lean i'm staying on 4k cals a day.
I'm supposed to be off season.

ritch
07-10-2011, 08:18 PM
Thanks. that shot is from last week.
It's crazy how lean i'm staying on 4k cals a day.
I'm supposed to be off season.

now you have my attention! I may have to look into this stuff, but man I hate having to pin at the gym... do you use it pre or post workout? but on days you train, surely you train 2 bodyparts together, do you pin say chest and bi's if that's what you trained on that day, so you would need 120mg total if you pinned 40mcg in each worked muscle, correct?

BC123Jm
07-10-2011, 08:29 PM
now you have my attention! I may have to look into this stuff, but man I hate having to pin at the gym... do you use it pre or post workout? but on days you train, surely you train 2 bodyparts together, do you pin say chest and bi's if that's what you trained on that day, so you would need 120mg total if you pinned 40mcg in each worked muscle, correct?

sorry i should have put the disclaimer.
igf has nothing to do with my current
condition. i'm not using it right now.

but when i do use it. i do 20 mcg bi lateral in whatever body part i train.
pre work out. 45 minutes before i train. if i train 2 body parts i just alternate.one work out say in the chest, the next in the bi's since i train chest and bi together.

Jermo
07-10-2011, 08:33 PM
I've been using GH at 2iu per day for just over 2 months with excellent results. My diet is spot on, but it doesn't take that long to see the results of GH, nor does it take a high dose. I tried 4iu, but was getting to much water retention. If you have good GH the results come quick, provided everything else is in order, but they do get better the longer you use it. I would use the GH over IGF-1.

I would have to agree with this. I too have been using 2IU per day for the last 4 weeks and noticed the fat loss effects after about 2 weeks. I recently read in William Llewellyn's Anabolics 2009 that IGF-1 actually increases the storage of fat (hence "insulin like" growth factor). GH's fat burning effects are direct and are not a result of GH being converted to IGF-1 in the liver.

BC123Jm
07-10-2011, 08:37 PM
I would have to agree with this. I too have been using 2IU per day for the last 4 weeks and noticed the fat loss effects after about 2 weeks. I recently read in William Llewellyn's Anabolics 2009 that IGF-1 actually increases the storage of fat (hence "insulin like" growth factor). GH's fat burning effects are direct and are not a result of GH being converted to IGF-1 in the liver.

definitely not!

Jermo
07-10-2011, 08:39 PM
Is that from experience? Or through different mechanisms of action that you are aware of?

ritch
07-10-2011, 08:46 PM

pre work out. 45 minutes before i train. if i train 2 body parts i just alternate.one work out say in the chest, the next in the bi's since i train chest and bi together.

I'm greedy, and would do it in every muscle trained, lol... But now I only train 3 times a week (working much better...) and if I were to use say 120mcg the 1mg vial would last over 8 weeks, not so bad considering the price of this stuff, and I think I just convinced myself to give this stuff a go!

Thanks you poster with a bunch of letter and numbers in his name, lol...

BC123Jm
07-10-2011, 09:17 PM
Is that from experience? Or through different mechanisms of action that you are aware of?

I always only speak from personal experience. I don't care what any book says. try it and you will see it works just like everyone says it does who has actually used it.

BC123Jm
07-10-2011, 09:23 PM
I'm greedy, and would do it in every muscle trained, lol... But now I only train 3 times a week (working much better...) and if I were to use say 120mcg the 1mg vial would last over 8 weeks, not so bad considering the price of this stuff, and I think I just convinced myself to give this stuff a go!

Thanks you poster with a bunch of letter and numbers in his name, lol...

the stuff is cheap. PP has it on sale right now for like 40 bucks a bottle.
i wouldn't trust it lasting 8 weeks unless you mixed it with AA.
I dont like shooting acid. you could just load a full bottle full of pre measured pins and freeze them. just take one out to defrost in the fridge the night before you train.

you're welcome.most people just call me BC

ritch
07-10-2011, 09:29 PM
the stuff is cheap. PP has it on sale right now for like 40 bucks a bottle.
i wouldn't trust it lasting 8 weeks unless you mixed it with AA.
I dont like shooting acid. you could just load a full bottle full of pre measured pins and freeze them. just take one out to defrost in the fridge the night before you train.

you're welcome.most people just call me BC

Man, totally stupid of me not to have thought of the stuff degrading after having been re constituted... Great idea you have to freeze the stuff, I'd still use a vial in a month, and may look into this sooner than later...

Thanks again BC!

joe d
07-10-2011, 09:33 PM

so what would you do when your working say the back? how much would you use? also legs?

BC123Jm
07-10-2011, 09:41 PM
so what would you do when your working say the back? how much would you use? also legs?

i load two pins with 20mcg each. stick one in each lat or trap.
quads, same dose, one in each. haven't tried hams yet. next time around

joe d
07-10-2011, 10:34 PM
i load two pins with 20mcg each. stick one in each lat or trap.
quads, same dose, one in each. haven't tried hams yet. next time around

have you ever tried doing both lats and traps putting only 10 in each or doubling the total dose?

BC123Jm
07-10-2011, 11:09 PM
have you ever tried doing both lats and traps putting only 10 in each or doubling the total dose?

no, but that sounds like a plan that will be in my future.

adpolice
07-10-2011, 11:34 PM

Well,Llewellyn does a good job providing some info but there it stops also...His advices:no:

chess315
07-11-2011, 02:21 AM
thanx oh trust me I know 10 or 15ius of gh is where its at :) I havent used lr3igf1 but the des version Its cheaper and I belive it is stronger I am not the only one in thinking this either you rarely hear anything but good reviews on it I noticed immediate fatloss. Most people that have used it from other boards have nothing but good things to say about it. I am by far from an expert at this though I intend to jump on the 10ius of growth band wagon soon lol but thats not a decision to be taken lightly lol$$$$ before doing such things you want to hear as many opinions as possible lol

Anabolic77
07-11-2011, 04:23 AM
I followed Daves protocol a few months ago for igf1 and I only took 10mcg. I didnt see much so I think I'll retry and go up to 50mcg.