PDA

View Full Version : Lets Move on Please

double a ron
02-11-2009, 10:56 PM
Perhaps RXMuscle / Dave and John can issue a statement that we are our own entity, and that new threads started should not be to undermine, ridicule, or otherwise bash other forums, magazines, websites etc. Let them do their thing and we can do ours.

It is over, and so very played out.

I would love to see something like this so we can all get over it, and start contributing real bodybuilding topics to this board like bodybuilding personalities, stories, training, and diet conversation. Heck we can discuss things like adults and not like jaded ex-spouses.

I'm starting to think MD had the right idea deleting threads in a way, so people who were with MD and wanted to contribute didn't have to wade through 50 threads about where John and Dave were, although they were deleted for the wrong reasons. I like that these threads are being moved to the pit, but we still have to see them on the main page. Right now there are 10 threads specifically about MD or MD personnel on the first page, including John's sticky that we have all read, and can put behind us. Additionally several others that start with good intentions like Kai Greene, and turn into bash threads.

Heck we can even put in links to other websites that may have something of interest to other members here without the fear of getting tongue lashed for visiting the "other" site.

Just a thought, I have moved on, and won't be opening anymore blatant MD bash threads. I hope you all join me.

Closed. Closed. Closed. Closed. Closed.

DarinD
02-11-2009, 11:01 PM
Great post! Couldn't agree more.

Taylor Normandeau
02-11-2009, 11:02 PM
Not trying to be a dick but I'm pretty sure this is just adding to the problem.

antonio
02-11-2009, 11:03 PM
x2 Well said, double a ron
I said something similar already in a previous Kai Greene thread:
http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=404

post #29

but the thread was moved to the pit...

RazorRipped
02-11-2009, 11:04 PM
The board has closure now.

ForemanRules was banned:D

Jeff The Producer
02-11-2009, 11:05 PM
Double A Ron,

The last five posts just before this one have these titles:

Poll: Who Will Win The Arnold?

Favorite Bodybuilder?

When will next Heavy Muscle Radio be?

1500 Members

Kai Greene is a Beast.

We're doing fine with moving on.

Not trying to be a dick but I'm pretty sure this is just adding to the problem.

Agreed, and the thread is now closed so we can all move on.