PDA

View Full Version : Fiberlyze...diarrhea?

candyce83
07-15-2011, 04:34 PM
Got two tubs of fiberlyze the other day, had the recommended two scoops stupidly and got terrible wind and diarhea, to the point of it keeping me awake...however it felt so good to finally have a clear out!!! Ive today reduced it to 3/4 of one scoop and am getting some cramping and my stomachs gurggling...Im thinking this may still be too much?

Whats a good start point? And when should i be increasing my servings?

The Prodigy
07-15-2011, 05:53 PM
I think every person is different! I can do a whole scoop once a day and be okay. Keep decreasing it until you reach a good point!

Ryan Bracewell
07-15-2011, 06:20 PM
Ive never taken 2 scoops, so no idea what that is like but 1 scoop does me good. Maybe take a day off and then start back on with just 1 scoop.

candyce83
07-15-2011, 06:30 PM
This may sound completely ignorant but I thought two scoops was bog standard for everyone...and as things are usually pretty sluggish, I thought I would need all the help I could get! I didnt realise it was such a powerful product...Cant believe people have 3 a day! Think Ill lay off tomorrow then start with 1/2 a scoop sunday. Thanks for your help!

robofsteel
07-18-2011, 10:08 AM
Dave recommends to start with half a scoop 2 times per day when you first start. The cramping is normal if you havent used a fiber supplement regularly.

Waylon
07-18-2011, 11:02 AM
lol 2 scoops, yeah that's gonna go right through you with ALL fiber supplements. Decrease the amount your using and spread it throughout the day instead of digesting a ticking fiber/shit time bomb. Anything in too large amount is bad for you

:ninjaloco:

Jameson829
07-20-2011, 05:58 PM
Diarrhea is a hell of a lot better than being backed up. Fiber is supposed to add bulk to the stool and prevent diarrhea. I scoop first thing in the morning works best for me.