PDA

View Full Version : joe d igf-1 des from pp experience

joe d
07-17-2011, 02:24 PM
mixed with bac (which has plenty of good reviews to contradict the negative theories) this morning. mixed clear but had the pp floaties in it. i did 25mcg in each tri and pec 20mins before training. so thats 100 total mcg. got a slightly increased pump in tri's and almost nothing in pecs?????? now i have a low end normal igf1 level, little to no insulin production, and zero gh so im thinking this should have had a huge impact. i watched my bs and had no need to eat additional carbs either.

in 2 days i will be hitting bac. im debating on trying 50mcg in each trap and lat for a total dose of 200mcg. i know this goes against normal dosing but since im not hardly getting anything from the 100mcg (especially in the larger muscle) maybe 50mcg per site may work.

any thoughts from the people who have run this stuff?

BC123Jm
07-17-2011, 04:05 PM
thats a really high dose Joe. give it some time to work. people expect too much from it. Its not like 100mg drol pump.

also i think it helps if you've got the synergy of using AAS at the time.
just because you dont pump up like a balloon doesn't mean its not working
in other aspects.

joe d
07-17-2011, 04:52 PM
thats a really high dose Joe. give it some time to work. people expect too much from it. Its not like 100mg drol pump.

also i think it helps if you've got the synergy of using AAS at the time.
just because you dont pump up like a balloon doesn't mean its not working
in other aspects.

for what it is i wouldnt think aas isnt needed providing nutrition is good. i get much better effects from a low dose of slin it seems. im wondering about the experiences i here about des compared to mine. it seems others are getting much more from it right off the bat.

joe d
07-18-2011, 06:26 PM
no des users to comment on their experience?

hydroweighed4.0%bf
07-18-2011, 06:51 PM
this friend i have tried PP's des subq on either side of the belly button. recon'd in 2 ml AA and couldn't get it to dissolve so he added 1 ml bac water to it and it finally kind of dissolved into a powdery snow globish mixture. still went ahead and injected it even though it looked like he was injecting straight powder. would shoot 25 mcg pre and then 25 mcg post always subq. but he didn't see the same results he saw with PP's igf1-lr3 so unfortunately he gives it a thumbs down.

hydroweighed4.0%bf
07-18-2011, 06:56 PM
also i read the thread about PP adding l-arginine to their DES to make it look like something was actually in the vial and they claimed that it helped facilitate DES absorption or something of that nature. However, I cannot find anything of clinical significance or trustworthiness that shows this correlation so i'm not sure if that is a true claim or a way to try to sooth over the reactions to the filler.

BC123Jm
07-18-2011, 11:12 PM
i just realized you were talking about des.
i dont know man, i never used it.

i just re-conned my bottle of PP igflr3 tonight and did 50mcg in the quad.
pumped up like crazy. didnt even train biceps and they were blown up.

nothing floating in my shit, no problems mixing it. crystal clear.

Mr.Dedication
07-18-2011, 11:15 PM
I've done 25...50...and 100mcg! I didn't see that much difference between 50 and 100mcg. Also I don't eat carbs either after injecting...I also do it IM.

But my DES has jeezing looking stuff in it.

Mr.Dedication
08-15-2011, 12:04 AM
from my new batch my rats have been going harder at things

Ryan Wacht
08-24-2011, 03:25 AM
I mix it with acetic acid and then draw some bac into it right before the injection.

DieselXT
08-24-2011, 01:08 PM
I saw that Mr. ded doesnt do carbs after using lr3.....is this wrong?.....or right?.......what is the thing of using carbs right after lr3?.....

like BC said he used it in his quads can it be used like that instead of bi laterally for the same effects all over the body?......not just to that body part?.

DieselXT
08-24-2011, 01:39 PM
I saw that Mr. ded doesnt do carbs after using lr3.....is this wrong?.....or right?.......what is the thing of using carbs right after lr3?.....

like BC said he used it in his quads can it be used like that instead of bi laterally for the same effects all over the body?......not just to that body part?.

nevermind on this part read something s2h wrote and it works all over the body within minutes....

just the carb use dont really get I know you may go hypo but some people dont go hypo like bc.......

if im trying to cut how could i use the lr3 pre workout?....could i take my carbs after im done working out?....

GarlicChicken
08-24-2011, 01:41 PM
If you eat carbs all day like myself and bc I don't think you would really need the carbs with it, just depends how ling before training your pre-wo meal is

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

The Big Sexy
08-24-2011, 04:03 PM
I have used IGF-1 @ 60mcg post workout and got swell off it. I have also used Des pre-workout and got insane pumps off 100mcg (50/50 bilaterally) - I would think 200 of the IGF, if I were to take it, would be way over what I needed and be too much.

Bryan Hildebrand
08-24-2011, 04:04 PM
I take in 80g carbs, 40pre / 40post and I feel it the next day. I use LR3 and inject it subq pre workout.

DieselXT
08-24-2011, 04:13 PM
I take in 80g carbs, 40pre / 40post and I feel it the next day. I use LR3 and inject it subq pre workout.

why not IM?....do you eat carbs right after the lr3?

why do some people use it pre and some use it post?..,....

Bryan Hildebrand
08-24-2011, 05:28 PM
some say one, some say another. its bro science... find out what works for you the best.