PDA

View Full Version : Cheat meal?

Hoss06
07-17-2011, 10:03 PM
Well, I'm looking for a cleaner dessert cheat. Currently, 1x a wk I'll have a large pb/choc frozen custard from Good Times. Fawkin bomb!!! But, with that being said, I wanna keep my abs peeled and this will only delay dropping the remaining few lbs I have left to get them where I want them.
Any nutritious ideas? I've had the protein pancakes, egg white French toast, etc.

Thanks in advanced!

Schnittlauch86
07-18-2011, 06:49 AM
kid's cereal, pancakes, pasta, dumplings, low fat ice cream with chocolate syrup,...

BC123Jm
07-18-2011, 07:44 AM
Well, I'm looking for a cleaner dessert cheat. Currently, 1x a wk I'll have a large pb/choc frozen custard from Good Times. Fawkin bomb!!! But, with that being said, I wanna keep my abs peeled and this will only delay dropping the remaining few lbs I have left to get them where I want them.
Any nutritious ideas? I've had the protein pancakes, egg white French toast, etc.

Thanks in advanced!

an easy dessert is. 1 packet of MRP ( i use lean body)
1 box of sugar free pudding.
mixed with water and a little ice.

you can make it thick or thin, i like thick, but i burned up my blender a few times. you can also let it sit
for a few hours in the fridge if you want.

if you want you can add toppings. i put some granola sometimes.

Schnittlauch86
07-18-2011, 08:38 AM
That's how I consume my whey. Just stir in a little water/milk for a pudding like consistency and let it sit in the fridge for a while.

It tastes awesome if you have a tasty protein.
I sprinkle decaf coffee bits and sometimes unsweetened cocoa powder on top.
Or swirl in some Peanut Butter.

You will never want to drink your Whey again!

monstrinh000
07-18-2011, 01:42 PM
whey + expresso = fudge

GottaGetLean
07-18-2011, 03:44 PM

Thanks in advanced!

ever thought about dropping the cheat completely to get the results your looking for? The cheat meal should only be included in your diet to help not to satisfy your cravings ( even tho most of us need this to stay sane ). But still, if you really wanna get seriously ripped and your as close as you say you are, then just go the extra mile, drop the cheat for 3-4 weeks and get where you want to be, its really that simple. Then after that include the cheat every week again and ull be able to maintain easily.

Hoss06
07-18-2011, 06:47 PM
ever thought about dropping the cheat completely to get the results your looking for? The cheat meal should only be included in your diet to help not to satisfy your cravings ( even tho most of us need this to stay sane ). But still, if you really wanna get seriously ripped and your as close as you say you are, then just go the extra mile, drop the cheat for 3-4 weeks and get where you want to be, its really that simple. Then after that include the cheat every week again and ull be able to maintain easily.

I hear ya. I just finished my 2nd BB comp so I can drop the cheat but I won't since I'm not prepping for a show for a few more weeks. Just lookin for a healthier alternative...

dsyndrome
07-19-2011, 10:31 PM
kid's cereal, pancakes, pasta, dumplings, low fat ice cream with chocolate syrup,...

All these are excellent for carb loading, when I cheat the main thing is to get my carb on so that my batteries are recharged for the week, I am not wating those calories on desert, besides kids cereal and pancakes are the bomb.

David Lees
08-09-2011, 04:40 PM

THIS ^^^ Good advice here... the food will taste all that much better if you place well or win your show.