PDA

View Full Version : pre-loaded life

nsp
07-18-2011, 09:45 AM
I'm gonna be go'n out of town while in the middle of my pep experimenting. I'm planning on pre-loading what I need for the 5 days that I'll be gone and wanted some input on how long these pre-loaded peps would be good for at room temp. The peps will be cjc 1295 w/o dac and ipa.

Dre23
07-18-2011, 10:45 AM
At room temp I wouldn't go more than a couple of hours.

I'd suggest getting a little cooler to keep them cold. Here is one from Amazon that is super small and will keep them cold.

Amazon.com: Diabetic Wallet Insulin Cooler Travel Wallet - Single Pen Pouch - Black: Health & Personal Care

nsp
07-18-2011, 10:56 AM
Thanks Dre

nsp
07-18-2011, 11:05 AM
I actually got a similar cooler used for baby bottles, I'll just have to keep swopping out ice packs as needed. Then again, I guess a 4 day break from the peps wouldn't really hurt anyways.

Dre23
07-18-2011, 11:27 AM
I actually got a similar cooler used for baby bottles, I'll just have to keep swopping out ice packs as needed. Then again, I guess a 4 day break from the peps wouldn't really hurt anyways.

That is true as well, a 4 day break is not gonna hurt you in the long run at all.

DieselXT
07-18-2011, 03:22 PM
dre, if I go to another counntry and im on a cycle of peps can I take the peps un recond in my luggage?...or would there be a problem?...and with a bottle of bac water?...

s2h
07-18-2011, 06:40 PM
dre, if i go to another counntry and im on a cycle of peps can i take the peps un recond in my luggage?...or would there be a problem?...and with a bottle of bac water?...they should be fine unreconed..just make sure you keep them at room temp or better yet try to keep them in a little cooler..

DieselXT
07-18-2011, 07:05 PM
they should be fine unreconed..just make sure you keep them at room temp or better yet try to keep them in a little cooler..

but they wont be consiered as drugs or some shit like that.....its safe to take?....

nsp
07-28-2011, 04:26 PM
Ok, I just wing'd it and got one of them fancy shmancy slin coolers. Here's another question: would it be ok to keep pre-loaded pins in it (granted that it stays cold) or just take the whole vial and load as needed? I like the idea of taking the whole vial but if some goes arye and the cooler doesn't stay cold I would hate to lose the whole vial rather than just a few pins.

DieselXT
07-29-2011, 02:02 PM
heres a question along the lines of this.......how long can a recond peptide last?.....like ipamorelin and cjc no dac?......in the fridge? without losing potency?

s2h
07-29-2011, 05:29 PM
heres a question along the lines of this.......how long can a recond peptide last?.....like ipamorelin and cjc no dac?......in the fridge? without losing potency?theres no exact time frame that can be pinned down..but the life of the research peptide compared to how long the research will last due to the amounts in the vial will not present a prob...

nsp
07-29-2011, 05:36 PM
Ok, I just wing'd it and got one of them fancy shmancy slin coolers. Here's another question: would it be ok to keep pre-loaded pins in it (granted that it stays cold) or just take the whole vial and load as needed? I like the idea of taking the whole vial but if some goes arye and the cooler doesn't stay cold I would hate to lose the whole vial rather than just a few pins.

Anybody on this?

s2h
07-29-2011, 05:45 PM
Anybody on this?i would take the whole vial..not a fan of pre-loads..just dont like the compound sitting in the pin for any extra time...