PDA

View Full Version : MissTodoni's Training Journal

todoni
07-19-2011, 10:45 AM
Hello Everyone!!
I started reading most of the training journals and felt the love and decided to share my training too! I love how everyone is so supportive of the other person. I want to talk with and meet other women who share this passion for weight training and competition :)

A little bit about myself: I started training for bikini competion back in late 2009, I've done 3 competitions so fat and I love it. I am quite tall (5'11) and find it hard for my to build muscle, at the beginning of my journey I was doing tons of cardio... yeah I know it was not a good idea
What I found out about my body is that I need to make sure that I eat all 6-7 meals and lift heavy and I love it.

This is the beginning of my journey, come and join me :)

The Prodigy
07-19-2011, 11:21 AM
Post some pics! What is your future goals?

Sunnyday
07-20-2011, 04:01 PM
Welcome to RX, Miss Todoni!

MrsSims
07-20-2011, 07:39 PM
Welcome Todoni!! Glad to meet another aspiring competitor with lots of drive and ambition! I'm looking forward to following your thread! :)

stephaniewicked
07-21-2011, 04:45 AM
Welcome, girl! So where do you live and what's next for you?

todoni
07-21-2011, 10:50 AM
Thanks for the great welcome!! I live in the Bay Area (CA) and my next competition is the NPC San Francisco coming up in 11 weeks!!
I started doing two a day training:
1st cardio at 5am
weight training at 7:30pm or earlier
2nd cardio right after weight training
I sometimes get tired from a long day at work but once I hit the gym, all that tiredness goes away and I feel awesome!! I love it!!

(P.S: how do I attached/upload pics? could not really get any info from help desk)

todoni
07-21-2011, 11:02 AM
Never mind, I figured out how to post pics...
So this was me at my last competition in Nov 2010: the Ft. Lauderdale Cup. My goal is to add more size to my frame and bring in a tighter total package to the stage and I am getting there ;)

MrsSims
07-21-2011, 05:57 PM
Looking Super Sexy Todoni!!! :):) Looking forward to keeping up with ya before your next show!! Woo Hoo!! Keep us updated of your progress! ;)

todoni
11-30-2011, 10:15 AM
My last show was Oct 1, 2011 the NPC San Francisco where I placed 4th in Bikini Class F. I had a blast and enjoyed my training. Check out the video I made: http://youtu.be/wUAsPVmz9_M

It's been hard for me to stick to my nutrition plan... when I stressed a lot I reach for the bad food. I need to get back on track and make improvements to my physique for the 2012 competition time :)

The Prodigy
11-30-2011, 12:34 PM
I think you will find many of us are emotional eaters! I look forward to following your journal and progress....

todoni
12-01-2011, 05:27 PM
So it is close to 2:30pm and I am at work waiting for the clock to show 3:30pm to go home. Well to the grocery store, I need to get more salmon, balsamic vinegar... but I digress.

Today's workout was good, it was Back/Biceps Day today and cardio. I can't wait to tomorrow's glute's workout :)
Well hope you all are enjoying your day!