PDA

View Full Version : RealLilSwole is Back and training For Nationals

RealLilSwole
07-19-2011, 10:36 PM
Been off the boards for a minute. Needed some time away. We are sitting almost 17 weeks out from nationals and it's just about time to get started. This will be the first offseason that I have kept the weight down in offseaon. I had only gotten to 135ish....then I got married, went on a cruise...and let's just say I put on some weight! Who knew you could actually gain 7 lbs of fat in a little over a week! Sheesh!

So Sunday I was 144 (moo), and today, Tuesday, weight had dropped to 139.2. Last year when I started diet at 17 weeks out, I was 153! eeeck! Way too many burgers and a whole lot of other crap. I am working with Jason Theobold, also known as Scoobysnacks on here.

Oh....I put my 4 week resignation in yesterday at work....and No I don't have an EXACT job lined out. I know, crazy huh! But I am getting ready to start travel nursing. So I should have my assignment in a few weeks. Any advice on some nice WARM cities to visit with a good gym to train for Nats? Any advice appreciated!!

Welll ladies, its time for me to hit the sheets! Have a great night!

Christina

swingslammer
07-19-2011, 11:59 PM
We live on Oahu.....when I am not in Afghanistan! You two should come out here for awhile!!

Dadup
07-20-2011, 12:04 AM
best of luck to you, you'll definitely be shredded working with Jason!

Come to Texas, its been 115 for the last week lol

Ibarramedia
07-20-2011, 02:01 AM
Been off the boards for a minute. Needed some time away. We are sitting almost 17 weeks out from nationals and it's just about time to get started. This will be the first offseason that I have kept the weight down in offseaon. I had only gotten to 135ish....then I got married, went on a cruise...and let's just say I put on some weight! Who knew you could actually gain 7 lbs of fat in a little over a week! Sheesh!

So Sunday I was 144 (moo), and today, Tuesday, weight had dropped to 139.2. Last year when I started diet at 17 weeks out, I was 153! eeeck! Way too many burgers and a whole lot of other crap. I am working with Jason Theobold, also known as Scoobysnacks on here.

Oh....I put my 4 week resignation in yesterday at work....and No I don't have an EXACT job lined out. I know, crazy huh! But I am getting ready to start travel nursing. So I should have my assignment in a few weeks. Any advice on some nice WARM cities to visit with a good gym to train for Nats? Any advice appreciated!!

Welll ladies, its time for me to hit the sheets! Have a great night!

Christina

Good luck to you Christina. How about some progress pics?

IslandGirl
07-20-2011, 03:03 AM
She's Back!!! Yeah! I'll be at Nats. Looking forward in seeing you again!

stephaniewicked
07-20-2011, 05:13 AM
Hey girl! Welcome back, and congratulations... getting married and going on a cruise sounds like a great way to end an off-season! :p

tammyp
07-20-2011, 05:35 AM
im in!

RealLilSwole
07-20-2011, 06:48 AM
We live on Oahu.....when I am not in Afghanistan! You two should come out here for awhile!!

Where the heck is that?lol

RealLilSwole
07-20-2011, 06:54 AM
best of luck to you, you'll definitely be shredded working with Jason!
I know, he is awesome!! I worked with him last year and he dang near performed a miracle! lol!

Come to Texas, its been 115 for the last week lol
Texas is actually on the list! My license is good in 22 other states and Texas is one of them!

Good luck to you Christina. How about some progress pics?
I will take some at 16 weeks. I didn't do pics last year and sad that I didn't

She's Back!!! Yeah! I'll be at Nats. Looking forward in seeing you again!
Great! Can't wait! Will you be doing WPD, figure or BB? (you're great at any you choose!)

Hey girl! Welcome back, and congratulations... getting married and going on a cruise sounds like a great way to end an off-season! :p

im in!

Yeah!! How have you been girl!! Been reading your journal! And personally I think its great you are going to WP....probably my plan after nats!

AnglicanBeachParty
07-20-2011, 09:06 AM
Subscribed!

Good luck with your contest prep!

RealLilSwole
07-20-2011, 10:41 AM
Subscribed!

Good luck with your contest prep!

Thanks!!

Sunnyday
07-20-2011, 03:59 PM
Hey Christina. Welcome back, congrats on your marriage and what sounds like a fun change of pace with your work. ;) Looking forward to following your progress to Nats with coach Scooby. :D

RealLilSwole
07-20-2011, 09:58 PM
Hey Christina. Welcome back, congrats on your marriage and what sounds like a fun change of pace with your work. ;) Looking forward to following your progress to Nats with coach Scooby. :D

Thanks! Yes fun but challenging...esp with prep! eeeck! Coach Scooby is great! Poor guy, I really put him thru the ringer....if you all didn't know it, I am a weee bit stubborn! hehe

RealLilSwole
07-20-2011, 10:02 PM
Well from my leg day on Monday and chest on Tuesday, I have been really having a hard time moving. I walked, more like limped on the treadmill this morning, then instead of lifting, because I didn't want to have a crappy workout and waste a day, I did elliptical for 25 minutes to try and loosen up my legs. I haven't been this sore in a minute....sheesh.

I got two more days of work this week and I am not on call this weekend, thank GOd, But I am first call next Saturday...so basically I am working a 24 hour shift..or could be anyway...hopefully not.

Til tomorrow!

swingslammer
07-21-2011, 02:20 AM
Oahu is the main Island in Hawaii....there are at least 7 or 8 hospitals on the island. There are 900,000 people on Oahu so you know they need healthcare.

RealLilSwole
07-21-2011, 07:35 AM
Oahu is the main Island in Hawaii....there are at least 7 or 8 hospitals on the island. There are 900,000 people on Oahu so you know they need healthcare.

I should have figured that by the name. LOL! I can't come to Hawaii, I have two dogs and they are my kids. But I would love too. They would be in quarnteen for about 90 days, at least that was what I was told.....do you know someting different?

RealLilSwole
07-21-2011, 07:36 AM
Oops! Woke late, no time for cardio, threw my first meal together and got my bag packed for work. Time to go! (Glad I did extra cardio last night!)

Suzanne
07-21-2011, 09:52 AM
So glad to see you back!!! Congrats on the wedding

swingslammer
07-21-2011, 10:58 AM
I should have figured that by the name. LOL! I can't come to Hawaii, I have two dogs and they are my kids. But I would love too. They would be in quarnteen for about 90 days, at least that was what I was told.....do you know someting different?

You are right on the Dog thing.....plus even if you want to take them with the quarentine thing there are only some months they will let you fly them there due to tempatures in the plane. We left two dogs behind.....and then got a small one that can fly home in the passenger compartment.

Oh well.....there are 49 other states you can go to....have fun.

RealLilSwole
07-21-2011, 10:32 PM
So glad to see you back!!! Congrats on the wedding

Glad to be back!! And might I say you look amazing! I am so happy for you. I know you had a rough start, but honestly, maybe it was a good thing. I am so EXCITED for you....and just so you know, Arizona is a possiblity for me to go to on a travel assignment. I know you hate hot weather, but I love it! I wish I would never have to see snow again!

You are right on the Dog thing.....plus even if you want to take them with the quarentine thing there are only some months they will let you fly them there due to tempatures in the plane. We left two dogs behind.....and then got a small one that can fly home in the passenger compartment.

Oh well.....there are 49 other states you can go to....have fun.

Thanks! I am looking forward to it!

RealLilSwole
07-21-2011, 10:35 PM
Had a great back workout tonight....and got my cardio in. Jason is starting me on some HIT cardio this weekend and then every wednesday...to compliment the cardio I am already doing :( THats what I get for taking a cruise and eating and DRINKING everything is site.

For back tonight I did, wide grip pullups, close grip pull downs, wide grip pulldowns, and seated row with cable handles. Next back w/o, I will do more back thickness. Well time to eat and go to bed....then do it all over tomorrow. Have a great night peeps!

RealLilSwole
07-23-2011, 06:00 PM
Got out of work late last night, so gym was closed. Thank you trauma season!! So I was able to get in a great workout today. Did shoulders and Jason is making me start some HIT cardio once a week and he wanted me to get on in today or tomorrow as well, so its done. Plus I did my 30 this morning. I started on the lateral machine plate loaded lateral shoulder raises, then MP, rope pulls for rear delt, lateral dumbell, bent over rear with db, plate loaded rear delt machine, then reverse shrugs.

I did manage to drop a little bit more.....so maybe a cheat meal next weekend.

RealLilSwole
07-25-2011, 06:52 AM
I am a day late here. I had a GREAT arm workout out yesterday. I am starving in between meals not but my weight went back up a little GRrrrrrrrrrrr! But I am tell I have tightened up just a little. We will be 16 weeks out next Saturday.

St bar curls
Alt dm curls
Alt cable curls
Hammers
over head double curls from high pully on cable cross over

Rope press down
underhand straight bar press down
Overhead tricep ext machine
tricep ext machine
one arm overhead db ext

Most are all 4 sets with a few warmup sets

Biceps are sore as crap this morning. I did practice posing a little yesterday. I was so winded last year at nationals, I have vowed I wont do that again. So I am going to start super early this year. I also took a pic, with my new phone. I may post it, we will see. I had to get a new phone, my was extinct, I was still carrying an old flip phone. haha

tammyp
07-25-2011, 06:25 PM
wow you do alot of volume for arms...i do 9 sets usually, total. are you staying a lw?

RealLilSwole
07-26-2011, 11:00 AM
wow you do alot of volume for arms...i do 9 sets usually, total. are you staying a lw?

Yap staying a lw. For me there is just no reason to go up a class with all the changes going on in bb. I do too much for arms. haha! One exercise each of those I only do 3 sets. But arms are my favorite thing to train and in order for me to get a good pump and get sore, I have to do that. Legs used to be my favorite, but they overpower my little back...now if I would just LOVE to train back! hahahah

Kim McGuire
07-26-2011, 01:52 PM
what up girlie! :hmn:

congrats on the nuptuals:flowers:

Suzanne
07-26-2011, 02:17 PM
Checking in

Chase wants to try to go watch Nationals guess we will see where the $ is

RealLilSwole
07-27-2011, 06:43 AM
what up girlie! :hmn:

congrats on the nuptuals:flowers:

Hey girl!! How are ya? Thank by the way. We are doing quite well. Just got a few more weeks left at my job till I start traveling...I am so excited!!

Checking in

Chase wants to try to go watch Nationals guess we will see where the $ is

I hope you can come! Nationals wont be the same without you!!

RealLilSwole
07-27-2011, 06:46 AM
Had a really good leg workout last night. I focusded more on hamstrings since that last workout I KILLED quads. Here is what I did:

seated leg curl
squats on smith
lying leg curl
deadlifts
butt blaster
rotary calf machine

I usually don't get really sore til two days later, but I can already tell this morning that I will be really sore by end of day.

RealLilSwole
07-28-2011, 06:41 AM
OK..so two more days and we will be sitting at 16 weeks out from Nationals. Yesterday while eating my first meal I was already reading the menu for Red Robin. Mean old Jason probably won't let me have a cheeseburger this weekend either. Hope you are reading this Jason....hehehehehehhehehhe. (Love you)

Well, this morning weight was up! eeeeck! It seems to go up after I do HIT cardio. Just a lb but still messes with head. This morning I could tell stomach and legs have tightend a little more. I am sitting so much better right now than I was at this time last year.

Yesterday was chest. I did incline db, cable pec fly, cable press, cross-overs. I don't really go heavy anymore since the implants and my right shoulder has been giving me some issues. Was in PT since the spring. Also finished with some HIT cardio on the step mill.

RealLilSwole
07-29-2011, 09:15 AM
Had awesome back workout last night. I focused more on depth than width. Weight was up a little this morning too. Not sure about that. Tomorrow makes me 16 weeks out from nationals, I am thinking Jason will probably change diet and cardio up soon. Had a scare this morning. Not exactly sure what happened, but I am probably thinking it was the fat burner I took. I took a RX6 made by BMI and I had a huge histamine response. It was just like the response that I get shellfish. I have taken it many times before and nothing has ever happened. I immediately got red skin, started itching, face swelling, projectile vomit....my tattoos were even raised like braille.

Anyway...went on to work, here I am, and I am feeling better but my lower back is now ON FIRE!! Of course I did work back last night, but I didn't have any pain when I woke up. Until whatever happened HAPPENED. So now I am sitting in the OR, in a dark room, and they are doing a Davinci Robot hysterectomy. Its also nice and cool in here.

Ok, here is my w/o from last night:
Close grip pull-ups
close grip pull downs
rack pull deadlifts
seated row
straight arm pullover on cable
Abs

The Prodigy
08-09-2011, 01:49 AM
Update us woman! How you doing? Hows prep?

swingslammer
08-09-2011, 04:37 AM
Oh....swole fell......off the planet! Just kidding, but we are interested in your prep....hmmmm?

2hot4u
08-21-2011, 07:19 PM
where did she go???
Oh....swole fell......off the planet! Just kidding, but we are interested in your prep....hmmmm?