PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh

Baldiewonkanobi
07-24-2011, 09:12 PM
What a dismal time. Only man not called up. Left at back of stage. I showed up at 203 and 3% bodyfat. Last year I took 2nd at 187 dehydrated. Aside from Peter Finch (one super cool dude) at 176 who was 90% of last year, I was the only Bodybuilder amongst the 8. The others were fitty fit 'cute' little 145-160 pound grandpas who looked like they dabbled at weight training. They had stringy skin sagging physiques. Several had tris that looked like grandmas flapping window shade arms.
I had the only super conditioning, thick defined pecs despite the one tear, ripped serratus/intercostals, only hard glutes, leg cuts and front/rear V taper. Peter owned traps, delts and arms. I was also told I had the smoothest posing and the only man that did not stumble during his routine.

One younger 50ish man back stage said I suffered from not fitting the 'cute granpa' image, had too much swagger, 6" taller than the entire pack, tats and was from the west coast and unknown to the solid east coast judging panel.

I gained a net on stage 16 pounds this year. I will return in at 215+ for the heavy Over 60 class in 2013. Thus avoiding the 'cute granpa' cloud that hangs over the 70s.

I know what to do.....BEND SOME IRON BABY.

See you all as I close the gap on 2013. Be safe and take your vitamins.

Baldie

NaPent
07-24-2011, 10:09 PM
go for it!!!

mkris7
07-25-2011, 01:14 PM
Keep up the hard, we are here in your corner Bill!

Jude2
07-25-2011, 11:33 PM
Bill you are very tall for a BB and it is harder to fill out that big frame. I thought Peter and Murrell look get for 70. IF you get to 215 lean, that will make a big difference IMO. Keep hitting it hard.

Wh1teruss1an
07-26-2011, 12:21 AM
do you have any comparison pics, baldie?

axioma
07-26-2011, 09:28 AM
Bill, word to you and the other 70+ers....get some tanning on! Legs between Hall and Finch weren't even close, Peter just needed more color to show his hams and calves more.

You looked PALE, my brother. Go dark....then just keep going until you are light absorbing phenom!

AnglicanBeachParty
07-26-2011, 10:29 AM

http://gallery.rxmuscle.com/index.php?comparison=8115#16

rcp1936
07-26-2011, 10:45 AM
Legs between Hall and Finch weren't even close, Peter just needed more color to show his hams and calves more.
You looked PALE, my brother. Go dark....then just keep going until you are

Finch had better legs but it was close IMHO
And as far as upper body and arms except for the mid section Finch was way ahead
http://bandb3536.com/70s/compare.htm

mrky03
07-26-2011, 07:15 PM
Baldy, I looked at the comparison pic on MD. You should've gotten no worse than 3'rd IMO. Keep doing what you do WARRIOR!

letsgetbig
07-26-2011, 11:25 PM
No way in Hell you were 3% lucky if you get below 6%

letsgetbig is on his phone right now so when I get to a real computer i will give you a full answer.. thanks LGB.

mkris7
07-27-2011, 02:04 AM
Baldy, I looked at the comparison pic on MD. You should've gotten no worse than 3'rd IMO. Keep doing what you do WARRIOR!

I agree, you should of place top three. You look like your a tall guy, just keep filling out and your gonna surprise some folks! :yep:

Waylon
07-27-2011, 02:26 AM

http://gallery.rxmuscle.com/newgallery/DSC_6454_KQTUSJHWUN.jpg
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/4765/h4x2890irtfjfpkie.jpg

HeavyDutyGuy
07-27-2011, 10:17 AM
Lean, percentages don't matter. Looks like skin needed more oil or posing stage product to get the glow under the lights. The judging at that show is sometimes a bit off. Or any shpw. Lol. Good work though getting in great shape! 10 more lbs of muscle and the pro card would have been yours.

GerryT
07-29-2011, 04:43 PM
Deserved better, Bill. Top 3 at very least. Was great seeing you again for sure. And next time will be the charm. Heavier and darker and you will be a pro!

Curt James
07-29-2011, 05:25 PM

:beerbang:

bryantone
07-30-2011, 12:02 PM
What a dismal time. Only man not called up. Left at back of stage. I showed up at 203 and 3% bodyfat. Last year I took 2nd at 187 dehydrated. Aside from Peter Finch (one super cool dude) at 176 who was 90% of last year, I was the only Bodybuilder amongst the 8. The others were fitty fit 'cute' little 145-160 pound grandpas who looked like they dabbled at weight training. They had stringy skin sagging physiques. Several had tris that looked like grandmas flapping window shade arms.
I had the only super conditioning, thick defined pecs despite the one tear, ripped serratus/intercostals, only hard glutes, leg cuts and front/rear V taper. Peter owned traps, delts and arms. I was also told I had the smoothest posing and the only man that did not stumble during his routine
One younger 50ish man back stage said I suffered from not fitting the 'cute granpa' image, had too much swagger, 6" taller than the entire pack, tats and was from the west coast and unknown to the solid east coast judging panel.

I gained a net on stage 16 pounds this year. I will return in at 215+ for the heavy Over 60 class in 2013. Thus avoiding the 'cute granpa' cloud that hangs over the 70s.

See you all as I close the gap on 2013. Be safe and take your vitamins.

Baldie WTF BALDY. Your insulting discription of the other competitors is insulting to them. The top 3 looked a hell of alot better than you. You placed 4th at best and you were not even close to3% BF.

ukidnme?
07-30-2011, 10:12 PM
WTF BALDY. Your insulting discription of the other competitors is insulting to them. The top 3 looked a hell of alot better than you. You placed 4th at best and you were not even close to3% BF.

I agree with bryan......dude..what the hell is with you bro? I have been visiting this site for the past 3 months and all I ever read in your contest posts is how bad you were ripped off, how bad the other competitors looked...blah...blah....blah. 3% bf...LMAO!!!!! According to you, you always have the best this, the most shredded that, the most complete everything, yet you continually get spanked!Oh, that's right it was an east coast judge thing...hey wait a minute didn't you get spanked out west a couple of weeks ago.Oh,I forgot, that was the bull dyke head judge that didn't like you.Man, it seems like a country wide conspiracy against you, dude. The funniest thing was your lame ass excuse that you didn't fit the "fitty fit" cute grandpa look that they want!Wait a minute, you said you had too much swagger too.I mean, I'll bet the judges were totally intimidated by your awesome swagger,tattoos and bad ass self!!Dude, you placed where you deserved...those "fitty fit cute grandpas" smoked your bony ass. Instead of putting everyone down that beats you why don't you try to be a man and admit they were better than you....you whine like a little girl.Time for a reality check, my man. You are FAR from what you think you are.Props for getting on stage at you age, but get real bro....my grandpa who is 77 never touched a weight and looks better than you.

hifrommike65
07-31-2011, 08:16 PM

'Nuff said.

ukidnme?
08-02-2011, 08:07 AM

'Nuff said.

True I have posted only once and have no rep power, but what does it matter if I speak the truth? A million posts or none, what I said was right. The dude said everything I said he did. He continually brags about himself, then goes into a show, places poorly and blames the judges, makes lame ass excuses and worst of all puts down his fellow competitors. Show me where what I am saying is not true, because everyone here knows exactly where those things were said by the dude. I am just calling the dude out on what he said. I guess you, "Mr Million Posts", condones that type of boorish behavior by a competitor. Bragging, crying, whining, and making fun of fellow competitors and judges must be the way you roll, but that is a pathetic way for any of us who get up on stage to conduct ourselves. I waited a few days to respond to you on purpose..did you notice the lack of support for his take on things or your reply to me? I am sure it's because there are alot of truly honorable competitors here who also think that type of behavior is indefensible. I understand them sitting back and not commenting. It is a little family type thing going here and no one wants to be disruptive, but I guarantee you, if we are all honest, what I have said is what they were thinking too. Like I said..if I am so wrong, where is all his, or for that matter, your, support?
The silence is deafening..hear the crickets?

'Nuff said.

koruverde
08-06-2011, 09:46 PM
Finch had better legs but it was close IMHO
And as far as upper body and arms except for the mid section Finch was way ahead
http://bandb3536.com/70s/compare.htm
Now that the dust has settled (?) I want to thank you guys for all the positive comments.
Altho I was not at my very best...I had had a rough coupla weeks prior and contest prep was not given the priority it should have been...I was severely disappointed in the outcome. No sour grapes but I do believe I should have retained my title from 2010. It was close, fersure, but I, as well as just about everyone else I spoke with, said I had it. Anyway...I guess that's not the way the judges called it and all I can say now is THAT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN! Stung once..for the LAST time!!!

A quick nod to Baldie...he's one happy fella with Monica who is terrific and very supportive! He did get way shortchanged in the outcome and despite all the rumblings Baldie trains like a madman and is devoted to the iron game. I hope he's got thicker skin than I and doesn't bail!!!

Again, thanks for all the positive comments...I WILL BE BACK!

AnglicanBeachParty
08-07-2011, 07:12 AM
Again, thanks for all the positive comments...I WILL BE BACK!

Awesome to hear this!

Rtotem
08-08-2011, 03:32 AM
Shame you're not journaling here koruverde.

8itup
08-08-2011, 05:30 AM
True I have posted only once and have no rep power, but what does it matter if I speak the truth? A million posts or none, what I said was right. The dude said everything I said he did. He continually brags about himself, then goes into a show, places poorly and blames the judges, makes lame ass excuses and worst of all puts down his fellow competitors. Show me where what I am saying is not true, because everyone here knows exactly where those things were said by the dude. I am just calling the dude out on what he said. I guess you, "Mr Million Posts", condones that type of boorish behavior by a competitor. Bragging, crying, whining, and making fun of fellow competitors and judges must be the way you roll, but that is a pathetic way for any of us who get up on stage to conduct ourselves. I waited a few days to respond to you on purpose..did you notice the lack of support for his take on things or your reply to me? I am sure it's because there are alot of truly honorable competitors here who also think that type of behavior is indefensible. I understand them sitting back and not commenting. It is a little family type thing going here and no one wants to be disruptive, but I guarantee you, if we are all honest, what I have said is what they were thinking too. Like I said..if I am so wrong, where is all his, or for that matter, your, support?
The silence is deafening..hear the crickets?

'Nuff said.

You don't speak for me asshole. He was venting. Who the fuck doesn't vent? I also bet a lot of guys say the same shit Bill did when they don't do as well as they expected. But you took his venting to another level attacking him. I'm sure Bill is man enough to say "hey sorry guys I was just venting" and Im sure they would understand. But who the fuck are you attacking Bill? You lurk for 3 months and this is way of saying hi?

Well fuck you

hifrommike65
08-08-2011, 01:16 PM
Please don't quote this guy's posts. I have him on "ignore" so I won't see his posts.

AnglicanBeachParty
08-08-2011, 02:41 PM
I've been kind of sitting on my hands, not responding to any of this. But I would like to share some thoughts.

I would like to say first that Baldie is a hero and role model to me. I want to be like him when I grow up. He is a true bodybuilder, has a fierce and courageous heart, and is a real badass.

That said, his characterization of his opponents did not sit well with me. But, I remembered that I had done similar things myself. When I finished 2nd of 3 competitors in my last contest (actually, tied for 3rd in points), I scratched my head, and thought less than kind thoughts about some of my competitors. I whined about it a little in this thread. I think that it kind of comes with the territory of being a bodybuilder. Without an internal doctrine of our own superiority, why would we even take the trouble to compete?

I scratched my head a lot over how they scored me in my last contest. I took a good, hard look at some of my deficiencies. My abs are a mess. My upper back is small. The list goes on and on. I think Baldie knows what to do; he said so above ... he plans to come in at 215 pounds as compared to 203 this year. As people noted, height can work against you in this sport. If Baldier were 6" shorter with the same amount of high-quality muscle, he would have blown people out of the water.

I also think we can fool ourselves sometimes because we are used to looking at ourselves in mirrors, from (obviously) eye-level. This makes the chest and shoulders look larger, proportionally, than they appear to the judges on contest day. The V-taper is artificially ehanced. So, if we compare what we know we look like in the mirror to what our competitors look like in the competition photos, we may get a false sense of the superiority of our own physique.

The reverse thing can also happen. When Baldie uses the term "fitty fit grandpas", I can see what he means, looking at the stage photos. But seeing a couple of them in person, up close in the Sheraton, they seemed like real bodybuilders to me.

I was in the 8th row (that is, near the back of the VIP section) for pre-judging. I had Baldie finishing 4th this year. I was quite surprised when they called the 4th name for the 1st callout - I was expecting Baldie to get called out at that time.

Let's not forget, either, the things Baldie has had to deal with in the past year. I think he did us all proud with the package he brought to the stage in Pittsburgh, and I look forward to seeing him improve even further as the years go by!

Sunnyday
08-08-2011, 09:42 PM
Baldie, you are an inspiration to say the least. You have had one amazing year. Looking forward to following your motivating training and road to your next comp. Baldie ftw in 2013!

hifrommike65
08-08-2011, 09:57 PM
I don't see why we can't all get along. Competition is subjective, many times individuals don't get the placings they deserve, or think they deserve, & the main value of it is competing against your personal best. That said, I realize that the commitment & discipline needed can seem pointless, even cruel, when you get overlooked, or feel you were overlooked.

One of my fave BB stories: Lee Priest was sitting at the judging table waiting for things to begin. He heard a bunch of people behind him telling a friend who had done the prejudge that he'd been screwed by the judges, it was a ripoff, he didn't get the placing he deserved, etc. Lee turned around & said, "Get used to it. I had to."

bryantone
08-09-2011, 08:34 AM
It is common to "Vent" against the judges which often are biased to the local talent, but Not against a fellow competitor who has worked hard to make it to the stage. Posting it on a open forum with the descriptions used to describe the others physiques, and viewed by hundreds, shows disrespect and should have been followed by a open apology. The real winner of that show, who was awarded 2nd place, demonstrated class. Not apologizing on the forum posted, show Lack of.

rcp1936
08-09-2011, 11:37 AM
I
I was in the 8th row (that is, near the back of the VIP section) for pre-judging. I had Baldie finishing 4th this year. I was quite surprised when they called the 4th name for the 1st callout - I was expecting Baldie to get called out at that time.

Strickly judging from the pics on the photo page I would agree with 4th or maybe 3rd --3rd place while well defined and nice shape and symmetry was a little light in muscle size

HeavyDutyGuy
08-09-2011, 01:21 PM
Well the judging at NPC shows is often questionable, and this show is no different, its a comptition, and he went to win. If you go to lose, you are an idiot, or have very low self esteem. I doubt Baldie was knocking his competitors as human beings, just categorizing the competition.

KevinCouch
08-09-2011, 01:31 PM
Strickly judging from the pics on the photo page I would agree with 4th or maybe 3rd --3rd place while well defined and nice shape and symmetry was a little light in muscle size

I would have to agree just by the looking at the pics and not being there in person.

At one time or another we BBs feel like we were overlooked and in many cases are. Bill I believe should have been 4th and deserved a callout.

I did the 1995 Jr. Nationals and I really thought I'd be in the top 3 if not win. I was that confident going in to the show. Even pumping up backstage I felt that I compared nicely with the top guys. I got on stage and they quickly widdled down to the top 15 (about 35 guys in middles) and I made the cut. Then it was time for callouts. Didn't make first callout, Didn't make 2nd callout, Made 3rd callout--I was so dejected, pissed, disappointed you name it. I ended up placing 9th which was respectable but I went back to my close friends and family and told them that I had been overlooked and should have been in 1st callout. My lovely wife said. "Well, you looked very good up there sweetie but you may have been in 2nd callout at best." Wow, that hurt coming from my own wife.

I realized that yes it's a subjective sport with judges but they get it right most of the time. Maybe I deserved a few spots better but I wasn't as good as I thought I was that year.
That's my 2 cents. KC

KyMuscle
08-09-2011, 02:10 PM
Baldie's threads have always been among my favorites, and I have much respect for him, but his opening post in this thread left me surprised and disappointed.

I kept thinking (and hoping) that he'd rethink his post and delete it.

Whether or not he deserved a better placing, you DON'T denigrate and disrespect your fellow competitors like that, especially on an open forum.

As an NPC judge myself, I've heard the grumblings from competitors who felt they were placed wrongly. 99% of the time they think they look better than they do.

joedemarco
08-09-2011, 02:34 PM
I kind of held off replying in this thread, as I was curious to see what others had to say. I also wanted to really think about my reply before posting it. In addition, I was hoping that by this point, Bill (Baldie) would have cooled off and posted a retraction of his opening statement. Obviously, he has not.

I have nothing but respect for Bill. The fact that he even got on stage this year, after tearing his pec, is an incredible story by itself. However, while I understand how pissed off he was at his placing, I must admit I was disappointed in his criticism of his fellow competitors. Curse the judges, smash your trophy, kick the dog, but don't shit on your fellow competitors. They had nothing to do with the outcome of the contest. They are fellow bodybuilders and have trained just as hard preparing for the competition.

With that being said, I still feel that Bill's emotions just got the best of him the day he posted this thread. I have just as much respect for Bill today as I did before he posted this thread. Hey, the guy wanted to F'in win and he was bullshit that he didn't. I don't blame him....any of us like to lose? I sure as hell don't.

For the few who posted negative shit about Bill, on this thread, you had no right. He certainly did not deserve it.

Bill will be back better then ever next year. He will use this contest as motivation all year to kick ass and take no prisoners next year.

masterschamp
08-09-2011, 02:42 PM
"I have nothing but respect for Bill. The fact that he even got on stage this year, after tearing his pec, is an incredible story by itself. However, while I understand how pissed off he was at his placing, I must admit I was disappointed in his criticism of his fellow competitors. Curse the judges, smash your trophy, kick the dog, but don't shit on your fellow competitors. They had nothing to do with the outcome of the contest. They are fellow bodybuilders and have trained just as hard preparing for the competition."

Joe....I hope you don't mind me borrowing your words, but this sums up my feelings perfectly.

Baldie....you owe none of us here anything, but I feel you do owe those men who shared the stage with you that day a public apology.

Keith

Curt James
08-09-2011, 03:05 PM
You don't speak for me asshole. He was venting. Who the fuck doesn't vent? I also bet a lot of guys say the same shit Bill did when they don't do as well as they expected. But you took his venting to another level attacking him. I'm sure Bill is man enough to say "hey sorry guys I was just venting" and Im sure they would understand. But who the fuck are you attacking Bill? You lurk for 3 months and this is way of saying hi?

This.

(snip) "Mr Million Posts", co(snip) commenting. It is a little family type thing going here and (snip)

Post count doesn't mean much, honestly. Some people just... (looks at own post count) enjoy message boards. :rolleyes:

And you're right on "family". There really is a true camaraderie and family feel on this and other boards.

Probably not how you meant it, though.

Hammerfit
08-09-2011, 03:32 PM
I have felt the same as Joe's comments about Bill's post. I too was going to just sit on this and hope after Bill calmed down he would ask me to remove that post.

I have nothing but admiration and hugh respect for Bill. But on a public forum is not the place to throw darts at other competitors. The grandpa remark was a bit much.

All that being said, I do understand his frustration. After finishing 3rd in one comp I threw my trophy in the trash, and stormed out of the building. But that was my first show. I know now it could go all kinds of different ways in the judging. It is very subjective and political. You know that before your get on stage. Now I just laugh turn around and always am the first guy to congratulate the winner no matter how I may feel. Then I go take it out on poor Lisa!

Bill knows all this already and will regroup and recover..he's a tough sum bitch!

rcp1936
08-09-2011, 06:11 PM
Bill has had nothing but support and good words on a constant basis leading up to the NPC contest from all those here who post regularly (They were at his side when he and Monica were being stalked on the internet

There are those in that group that are still preparing for contests etc

For him to stay away and not give them the kind of support he got is not IMHO the proper way a friend ( whether personal or internet type ) should act

I have been mulling over posting this for over a week and have just commented on the results up till now

I was hoping he would have calmed down etc but it has been over 2 weeks now

GerryT
08-09-2011, 07:08 PM
Bill deserved better than he got. 3rd or 4th would have been right. But this happens in a subjective sport. Sometimes a competitor will get overlooked and other times will get a gift (these times are never mentioned as much!).

Bottom line, Bill is a serious and dedicated athlete. And I respect that a lot. Hope to see him kick some serious butt next year.

hifrommike65
08-09-2011, 08:19 PM
If you want a sport where it's absolutely clear who wins, I suggest you take up running or horse racing. Bodybuilding is judged subjectively & that means some competitors are going to feel they didn't get the placings they deserved. But that is part of the mental toughness required for this enterprise. It's pointless to do postmortems on who shoulda placed where. Who cares? & by the way, what made you a national NPC judge? When you enter the contest, you know that you may not get the placing you deserved. That's part of it. You may also get a placing you didn't deserve.

Bottom line: no one said life would be fair. Suck it up & come back better. Or clear off the stage.

koruverde
08-21-2011, 11:41 PM
It is common to "Vent" against the judges which often are biased to the local talent, but Not against a fellow competitor who has worked hard to make it to the stage. Posting it on a open forum with the descriptions used to describe the others physiques, and viewed by hundreds, shows disrespect and should have been followed by a open apology. The real winner of that show, who was awarded 2nd place, demonstrated class. Not apologizing on the forum posted, show Lack of.
Very belated "thanks" for that comment!!! I will be back!

mkris7
08-22-2011, 01:57 AM
If you want a sport where it's absolutely clear who wins, I suggest you take up running or horse racing. Bodybuilding is judged subjectively & that means some competitors are going to feel they didn't get the placings they deserved. But that is part of the mental toughness required for this enterprise. It's pointless to do postmortems on who shoulda placed where. Who cares? & by the way, what made you a national NPC judge? When you enter the contest, you know that you may not get the placing you deserved. That's part of it. You may also get a placing you didn't deserve.

Bottom line: no one said life would be fair. Suck it up & come back better. Or clear off the stage.

I agree, one can not get caught up with the judging. It is beyond our control.
I am probably going to get flamed for what I am about to say but it's just my opinion.

Bodybuilding is a unique sport in the sense that at the end of the day it is really a contest of one-bringing the best "you" to the stage.

And we need to stick together and support each other regardless of what the judges decide. Contest prep is hard enough on it's own-we don't need to bash anyone else because we are all winners (regardless of placing).

Lastly, lets be honest we do this because we love it. There is no retirement, medical insurance no financial security etc..

The thing that I love about this forum, and the thing that I think truly makes it unique and special is that we all are family here supporting each other to be the best we can be..

mkris7
08-24-2011, 02:58 AM
All that being said, I just wanted to say Bill your a part of this family; and important part of it; Good days, bad days-we all still family here. Can't wait to for you get back and start posting again and sharing your training and experience.

MrsHammer
08-24-2011, 08:32 AM
All that being said, I just wanted to say Bill your a part of this family; and important part of it; Good days, bad days-we all still family here. Can't wait to for you get back and start posting again and sharing your training and experience.

^^^^^^what he said

Sunnyday
08-24-2011, 08:39 AM
^^x3! :)

mkris7
09-12-2011, 06:39 PM
BILL, where you at man? Hope to hear from you soon!

freebirdmac
09-12-2011, 07:30 PM
Silence is not good :(

DUKE56
09-13-2011, 12:55 PM
Silence is not good :(

I don't know Bill, just from reading the site. But the trash talk about him has been no better than what he was accused of doing. From what I read he's about as dedicated a man as there is. He's 70 years old, but more active than most 30 year olds. You folks are some great folks but sometimes, something are better left unsaid.

Hammerfit
09-13-2011, 02:03 PM
I don't know Bill, just from reading the site. But the trash talk about him has been no better than what he was accused of doing. From what I read he's about as dedicated a man as there is. He's 70 years old, but more active than most 30 year olds. You folks are some great folks but sometimes, something are better left unsaid.

I know for a fact she was just trying to egg him back on here.....we all love, respect and miss Bill's daily rantings!

DUKE56
09-13-2011, 04:08 PM
Hammerfit I think you and Bill are guys that work hard and deserve respect. You both have worked hard and made great gains. I could only wish to be in the shape your in.
When I read your's and Bills threads I don't really comment because I'm not even close to your level, but it gives me motivation to keep on trying and working. Thanks

freebirdmac
09-13-2011, 05:38 PM

I never said anything mean, hurtful, or disrespectful. I miss his posts. I don't like his silence. I don't do "trash talking". I have a lot of respect for the man. I hope he and his new family are doing terrific.

AnglicanBeachParty
09-14-2011, 08:31 AM

I don't think it was trash talk at all. We all have the utmost respect for Baldie.

As the Proverb goes: "Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful."

I think Bill knows that we are all in his corner.

DUKE56
09-15-2011, 01:13 PM
I never said anything mean, hurtful, or disrespectful. I miss his posts. I don't like his silence. I don't do "trash talking". I have a lot of respect for the man. I hope he and his new family are doing terrific.

Sorry freebirdmac, I wasn't referring to you mam, I understand what you were saying and I respect that. I ment no disrespect at all. I'm not trying to "disrespect" anyone, I just think we need reflect on ourselves before we speak. Me included. I do apologize for the misunderstanding.

freebirdmac
09-15-2011, 01:17 PM
Ok, group hug! And someone find the bald one!

:grouphug:

DUKE56
09-15-2011, 05:36 PM
:gh: There ...all better now.