PDA

View Full Version : Pep Gut

nitrous
07-25-2011, 05:11 PM
So have many people experienced it? With all the IGF receptors in the intestines and people running high doses of IGF-1 LR3 and other peptides increasing systemic IGF levels has it been an issue? any studies on it?

Or everyone just thinking the risk is worth the reward?

s2h
07-25-2011, 05:57 PM
def no sides as far as "pep gut" with igf...havnt seen any of that in my research...

nitrous
07-25-2011, 06:25 PM
ah you were one of the ones i was hoping to see a reply from..

are there any studies regarding heavy GH use? or heavy GH and Slin use? i'd assume not a lot since there aren't a lot of medical reasons for a person to be taking 10ui+ of GH daily but if the majority of the receptors are in the intestines i would think that they would grow? or would relatively lower levels of GH and DES IGF-1 (doesn't create high levels of systemic IGF-1?) would keep the chances lower?

i've never done GH but with peptides out there like GHRP-6 creating high levels of natural GH and running some IGF-1 it definitely sounds interesting to give it a go.. my rat has a small waist though and i believe he wants to keep it

s2h
07-25-2011, 09:02 PM
ah you were one of the ones i was hoping to see a reply from..

Are there any studies regarding heavy gh use? Or heavy gh and slin use? I'd assume not a lot since there aren't a lot of medical reasons for a person to be taking 10ui+ of gh daily but if the majority of the receptors are in the intestines i would think that they would grow? Or would relatively lower levels of gh and des igf-1 (doesn't create high levels of systemic igf-1?) would keep the chances lower?

I've never done gh but with peptides out there like ghrp-6 creating high levels of natural gh and running some igf-1 it definitely sounds interesting to give it a go.. My rat has a small waist though and i believe he wants to keep ityou will be fine running peptides..there is some risk of increased waist size when one runs high levels of gh and slin...but that occurs is peeps using pretty high doses..so no worries with you researching gh pulsing peptides..

nitrous
07-26-2011, 07:29 PM
you will be fine running peptides..there is some risk of increased waist size when one runs high levels of gh and slin...but that occurs is peeps using pretty high doses..so no worries with you researching gh pulsing peptides..

cool thanks bro