PDA

View Full Version : my take on isolyze

itsallgenetics
07-26-2011, 12:57 PM
i've never tried any species nurtition products, but god knows i spend enough $$ on all this stuff, may as well give anything a shot.

sure its a bit pricey, but after watching the vpx 3 part series, i realized just how true it is, to do it right, you've gotta spend the money on equipment and good raw materials, so naturally the product will cost more.

i got 8 of the peanute butter vanilla RTD.
mixed with 8 oz of cold water.... WOW...

1. mix almost instantly!! ( SUCH pain in the ass having to use a blender or choke on globs of unmixed protein powder if i hand mix other products

2. tastes great even with water! sure i can make any shake taste good with peanut butter and milk, but this tasted great with just adding water. if im traveling for work i can't always carrying around milk with me so having something that tastes good that i can mix with water is a HUGE plus

3. maybe this one is just me or in my head, but the after taste or whatever you want to call it, that sometimes literally makes me wanna gag after i've finished my sip of protein is NON EXISTENT with isolyze. again ive had many drink tasting good at first or during drinking, but has that unique shitty aftertaste after im dont sipping, not that case with this product.

maybe these aren't important to some people or worth the money, but to me it makes this product unique from all the rest and worth the $$

MDN
07-29-2011, 05:32 PM
I agree. I have Crohns Disease and I know from using many proteins in the past that you get what you pay for. I have not found another isolate that even comes close to Isolyze either, esp when it comes to taste. I use every flavor from time to time except the cherry vanilla..not really a fan of that one.

MDN

Bryan Hildebrand
07-29-2011, 05:44 PM
well the vanilla/peaunt butter is the best selling, it just isnt for me. dave gave me some samples of the chocolate that didnt make the final cut when i was at his house last month. best chocolate I have ever ever had. cant wait to try the new chocolate.

Curt James
07-29-2011, 08:08 PM
VANILLA PEANUT BUTTER FTW!

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Bo3UCf7dViI/TTYqe-l6RhI/AAAAAAAACZM/oMFv04PBcl8/species-vpb.JPG

Curt James
07-29-2011, 08:10 PM
well the vanilla/peaunt butter is the best selling, it just isnt for me. dave gave me some samples of the chocolate that didnt make the final cut when i was at his house last month. best chocolate I have ever ever had. cant wait to try the new chocolate.

VPB is so good, I would fight Bryan Hildebrand for a single shake. It's that delicious!

4trn2lJxl00