PDA

View Full Version : Taking it to the next level ......

jewelisa
07-26-2011, 09:04 PM
Hello Rx Muscle peeps.

I would like to introduce myself ( short but sweet version) My name is Lisa Zisa and I recentantly competed at Masters Nationals and placed 2nd and 3rd in my class. I am a Jacked Up Diva trained by Jack and Ann Titone :yourock:

This was my 3rd show of the season and I have been prepping through a seperation and divorce. I moved back home with my parents and well its not easy for anyone. They are better but they do not understand this sport expecially the diet. I am proud of myself for not giving in the towel for I was encouraged not to work the last few years by my husband. So I am scrambling for income. I have sold every designer item I had and jewelry. Being a personal trainer in this area and economy has not proven fruitful :confused: I did get a part time job at my hair salon and with that comes FREE HAIR CARE :yep: Did I mention FREE HAIR CARE what a generous boss !

I also design and bedazzel figure suits. Take a gander at my work over on facebook " Lisa Zisa NPC Nat figure competitor and suit designer "

We have a few tweaks and improvements to make, so I decided to start a training journal over here on Rx Muscle hoping to learn and make new friends !

This is my off week just doing cardio ................

Thanks for stopping by :hmn:

Lisa

fitgirltitone
07-26-2011, 09:13 PM
:jump: yeah Lisa!! Great to have ya here...and FYI, you make GREAT suits... I love mine and cant wait for the 'O' Suit!!

jewelisa
07-26-2011, 09:32 PM
Thank you Ann and the wheels are turning on that suit !

jewelisa
07-26-2011, 10:04 PM
Does anyone know how to set up a " signature "

The Prodigy
07-26-2011, 10:23 PM
Yes...click on User CP.............(left corner)

Glad you are here! Life is never easy! We are here to support you!!!

jewelisa
07-27-2011, 08:20 PM
I think the off week after a show is like a love hate relationship ! I haven't gone crazy diet wise and only doing cardio. But still a tad bloated. I know it will be back to normal next week :p

Trained a new client this morning she is gonna be a fun one ! Whipped out a leather skirt she wanted to fit in again :yep: Well I am gonna go peak in some journals

Have a great nite

jewelisa
07-29-2011, 06:32 AM
Goodmorning I am sitting here having my coffee watching the news. Spent yesterday doing wedding things with my daughter. Hair and makeup trial run, victoria's secret, bridesmaid gifts, yeesh $$$$$

One more week and I get a son :yep:

Also having one of those days not sure any of you gals experienced this but just so fustrated sometimes with all the drama , jealously, talking behind your back , and judgemental bullshit !!:dunno:

I am sure it is every where but I have never experienced it at this level before.

Guess It doesn't help that I did not grow up around here NC . I moved from NJ a few years ago. Seriously thinking about moving when divorce is settled . Maybe St. Louis ???

Not to mention family doesn't understand the whole competing thing :no: I know I need to get on my feet financially but I want to do it in this field.

and my husband is running his mouth all over town. Making me the bad guy ! Blaming it all on my working out and competing and my workout partner. I refuse to discuss the destruction of our marriage. Been years and years in the making.

A few things lead to my decision. My daughter getting married and the sudden death of one of my dearest friends.

Life is to short to be unhappy !

I can not wait to hit the gym again! Need that rush :p Hope you all have a great day :hmn:

jewelisa
08-02-2011, 09:23 PM
Ah Tuesday nite relaxing after a long day! 3 days til my only child gets married !

Watching shark week most likely not a good idea :no: Shoulder workout and posing practice was great today ! Feels so good to get back to the weights.

Not sure if you ladies experience that first period after a show ? I am a moody mess :byeg::drool::hypno::dunno: :mad:

Have a great one!

The Prodigy
08-04-2011, 12:38 PM
Yes I am a moody, water bloated mess!!!!:yep:

jewelisa
08-06-2011, 12:49 PM
Ah well I am officially someone's mother in law ! Wedding went well and she is a married women. I refriended her on facebook so I can see pics. Had to delete her due to me embarrassing her :dunno: Guess it is not the norm that your mom is a figure competitor and does photo shoots :allgood:

Not so moody but diet off with wedding ! :no: Not to bad just that uncomfortable feeling ! My bff from Jersey came down and surprised me sooooo not been to good shhhhhh :flowers: I will be back on track by end of week !

The Prodigy
08-07-2011, 06:10 PM
Ah well I am officially someone's mother in law ! Wedding went well and she is a married women. I refriended her on facebook so I can see pics. Had to delete her due to me embarrassing her :dunno: Guess it is not the norm that your mom is a figure competitor and does photo shoots :allgood:

Not so moody but diet off with wedding ! :no: Not to bad just that uncomfortable feeling ! My bff from Jersey came down and surprised me sooooo not been to good shhhhhh :flowers: I will be back on track by end of week !

Glad that is over and you can get back on track!!

jewelisa
08-07-2011, 09:05 PM
Thanks Gail.

I am looking forward to getting back into my routine, and hitting the gym hard ! :yep:

jewelisa
08-08-2011, 02:17 PM
Whew hot as heck here in NC ... Just got back from cardio and making calls at the salon.

My friend from Jersey went home this morning Kinda sad . We are both going through major changes in our life right now! I have a feeling we are not alone.

So the motto for now is JUST SURVIVE the next few months ! My husband called and issued more threats yesterday after coming to a seperation agreement. :drool::dunno: I know he is hurting but I just wish he did not feel it necessary to hurt me to make himself feel better. :mad::mad: Hope he calms down ???

Well I just popped in between gym trips to grap a bite to eat and do some laundry ....

Hope you all have a great day

Sunnyday
08-08-2011, 02:25 PM
Hey Lisa! Glad you decided to start a thread. I've been away on vacation and only posting sporadically but now I'm back in full swing. :) Hang in there with the divorce; I have been through it too and it is never easy. Congrats on becoming a mom-in-law!

jewelisa
08-09-2011, 09:11 AM
Thanks Sunny ! Yesterday had a great back and bi workout! Today is shoulders yipee love shoulders !

Having my yummy coffee now and gonna check out the new bagel place down the street !

Finally got my stupid period so as annoying as it is. The bloating is gone :yep:

swingslammer
08-09-2011, 09:20 AM
Hey Jewlisa.......have you met Jewbacca? He is SINGLE........although you may not be interested at this time?? Welcome to the place, good luck.

jewelisa
08-11-2011, 06:24 AM
Hello there, nice to meet you . Yes I have met Jewbacca and isn't he dating a pretty bikini gal ? :yep:

katt981
08-11-2011, 11:29 AM
Hey there - divorces are NOT fun, and they can get so drawn out. But in the end both of you will get on with it and know it was for the best. ;) I went though a messy one quite a while ago, so I can relate! Hang in there!

The Big Sexy
08-11-2011, 11:38 AM
Does anyone know how to set up a " signature "

I think you need a minimum number of posts before you can utilize a signature. :)

jewelisa
08-12-2011, 07:13 AM
Thanks Mr. Big Sexy !

Yea this is painful hate hurting him. BUt he isn't seeing that :confused: Sometimes there is just to much damage and space between two people that there is no going back.

On another note Workouts are great ! Back in the groove after show and wedding food bloat going away . :yep:
10 lbs over stage weight !!!!! Not to bad ;) time to get the shoulders bigger ! and the booty tighter hee hee

jewelisa
09-09-2011, 01:03 PM
Haven't been online lately. Trying to catch up on everyone's adventures lol I have been knee deep in bedazzelling a suit and working ! Offseason is going rather well so far. Did over indulge a tad last weekend and took all week for the water bloat to go away . Ugh hate that feeling .....

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend xoxoxo

Bronwyn
09-09-2011, 02:00 PM
Hello, admire you was able to prepare during that all.
Hope you will be able to get some fulltime job and get over it soon.

jewelisa
09-24-2011, 08:03 AM
Whew looks like all the odd issues with signing on are over ! Hope ya'll doing great :hmn: My off season going well lifting heavy a few lbs over what I want to be but working on that :dunno: Was knocked on my ass wednsday. I have a few p/t jobs so I am now training in the wee AM hours of 5 am :hypno: but actually getting in the groove. So wed I trained knew I was feeling alittle off my nose was itchy all day tuesday . After I train I go to the other gym to train my early bird and I was early and proceeded to fall asleep on the floor ! Out cold for a half hour til the boys woke me up :p Needless to say my client was a no show. I went home and cancelled everything and slept all day ! I NEVER do that ??l But seems to be a head cold its going away..

Oh I just interviewed a guy to shoot a few training videos :yep: Should be fun. Not sure what to wear hahahaha

Also It was such an honor to have my Peep Ann Titone wearing one of my designs on the Olympia stage !!!!!

Off to get purity and work the Salon have a great day

jewelisa
09-29-2011, 02:19 PM
Hope everyone is having a great day ! Yes I am perky today :hmn: Went to bed early and got up at 3 worked out at 5 and slipped in a nap before going to p/t office job. The chick that is going on materinity leave is having the " I am afraid I am being replaced so not gonna train Lisa to do anything syndrome " So I have time to catch up on my Rx muscle peeps haha

Good thing I am clever and will figure it out myself ! Hate when women are so freakin stupid and insecure !!! Your having a baby dipshit just filling in ..........

Ok that was mean it must be harmones :no::hypno::dunno:

I feel like I am making some nice gains or its the offseason weight :p Hee hee

Peace

jewelisa
09-30-2011, 11:11 AM
Should be cleaning house but playing on RX :yep: Just added some pics to my CP. Check them out most of my pics are on a computer that crashed So these will have to do . I will add more from facebook soon.

Had a great shoulder workout this morning , took a nap , now some chores before Going to the Salon to work !

Off to women duties .......................

Suzanne
09-30-2011, 11:23 AM
Looks like off season is going well. Ya i am sure a lot of us should be cleaning house or something else but play on RX instead :yep:

stephaniewilles
09-30-2011, 05:51 PM
Should be cleaning house but playing on RX :yep: Just added some pics to my CP. Check them out most of my pics are on a computer that crashed So these will have to do . I will add more from facebook soon.

Had a great shoulder workout this morning , took a nap , now some chores before Going to the Salon to work !

Off to women duties .......................

Hey girl!!! I'm doing the same thing today!!! Playing and not cleaning, got some stuff done but since I ate I'm feeling like I need a nap!!! But that is not happening around my house. Have a good weekend. :)

jewelisa
10-01-2011, 07:00 AM
Hey ladies ! Yup I am in bed now playing on the computer haha I need a house boy :yep:

on an amusing side note

I have a spider phobia and was doing cardio downstairs at home in the basement regularly actuctally was lovin it, until I looked up :no: Realized I haven't been doing it...... :hypno: So I have one of the guys coming over this weekend to take care of my lil problem :p

Damn 8 legged freaks !

Well I am off to lurk in others journals

jewelisa
10-13-2011, 09:28 AM
Hello peeps!

It is getting close to the ole cleaning up the diet time :yep: Looking forward to it actually I like being on a mundane strict diet ! I do think it is important to enjoy yourself within reason and let your body have a rest and remember the joys of pizza and peanut butter.

I will be breaking up with Mr. PB soon :byeb: my body is very predictable to PB I will drop 7 to 8 lbs in a week ... and Jack has us bugged I swear he knows if I am swaying from his diet . hahaha

I am the type that doesnt cheat when its on baby ! So I do not feel guilty right now.

I have been going through alot this past year never easy ending a marriage and starting over financially but I am doing it !

Spoke to him yesterday and he had to tell me he just got back from the islands :dunno: One of the many issues was he never wanted to do anything with me. In the 15 years of our marriage we went away ONCE ... Even getting up a tad early and have coffee with me. So I guess he wanted to rub it in my face... ahh guess I am venting I told him I was happy for him that he is moving on , and that even though I had to leave him for my own sanity and happiness that I will always love him and hope he can someday not hate me so much.

Anyways I am so so ready to get my prep on. Being sponsored by Champion Nutrition was such a blessing and honestly thier products are great:yep:

So excited to see what Jack has instore for me this year ! He is an awesome trainer. He was able to figure out my body in less then a year and brought me in at my best so far at Masters ! I need to make improvements of course and conquer a wee issue I have :zip:

Well I hope yo all have a great day ! xoxo

fitgirltitone
10-13-2011, 10:13 AM
As always, Im excited to see what Jack has in dtore for you!! I cant wait to see you on stage again!! God Bless you!! Keep on keepin on...That which does not kill you only makes you stronger!! :hmn:

jewelisa
10-13-2011, 10:30 AM
As always, Im excited to see what Jack has in dtore for you!! I cant wait to see you on stage again!! God Bless you!! Keep on keepin on...That which does not kill you only makes you stronger!! :hmn:
Thanks Ann ! I should be pretty dang strong by now ! Hope you are enjoying a much deserved rest !

jewelisa
10-18-2011, 04:08 PM
Sooo I started my stint filling in for a gal going on materinity leave today full time. Needless to say I am so not used to just sitting waiting for the phone to ring! Fell asleep in car during lunch break woke up to my own snoring :p I have been researching almost every thread on rx and sioux and I WANT pink , pink/black , or all black wrist wraps ! I feel my wrist about to give as I am going heavier on military etc. I think this will help but I want cute ones ! Seriously any suggestions ? What are your favorites etc ....

Besides that I have facebooked myself into delirium , ebayed my little heart out, need to order more Hydrolze Ultra, and I am feeling like I NEED more workout cloths :dunno::no:

Don't get me wrong I am super grateful for the work ! She is due to leave next week then I will have stuff to do .. Still not showing me stuff and I just do not have the energy to start anything with her !

I did cardio this morning and gonna hit the gym after work for shoulders. No workout buddy tonite :byeg:

Made the mistake of getting on the scale yesterday :hypno: No more peanut butter for me ! Ok I am rambling hoping or the phone to ring .. hahaha

Til later !

jewelisa
10-20-2011, 10:02 AM
Well day 3 of full time office work ! Brought a pillow not used to sitting on my bum this much :no: Had a great leg workout yesterday Am @ 5 am this morning I did back went a bit lighter more reps was feeling really tight. Tomorrow will be my last 5 am workout. I hate to loose my workout partner ( good workout partners are hard to find ! and he is hot ! ) I am gonna do cardio in the AM and hit the gym during lunch . Sucks I need him to spot me on certain things :byeb: Gonna have to just figure out anouther way. The other nite I went after work and felt like a deer amongst hungry wolves. Kinda amusing how they circle around like lost lambs. JUST STAY OUT OF my personal space. Some nitwit almost wacked my arm when I was doing flys. Flashed him a Jersey Girl look :mad:

And this week I have been called a beast by a couple dudes ! Mind you I wear an Ipod.

Oh the other chick at work needs to loose weight ! She let life get ahold of her and bring her down low. She is my new project :hmn: Hope I can help her .

Hope you all have a great day !

jewelisa
10-22-2011, 06:26 AM
Total freakin crabby ass this morning. I can not sleep grrrrrr My mind will not stop thinking :hypno:

Do you ever go through these phases ? Every issue in my life right now bills, men , work yeesh , etc etc etc

Now I am up and mean with a headache right in my left eye ! think I will try to get in cardio before work .

on a amusing side note the peeps at my newest part time gig are teaching me naughty sayings.

I did not know a couple , actually all. ( ex: toss the salad ) so they are amusing themselves by educating me :no: Guess I am just a good girl :yep:

I thought they were having salad for dinner ? wtf ??? :zip:

jewelisa
10-24-2011, 07:45 AM
Whew what a crazy weekend ! I did not sleep good or at all wed and thur nite so by friday nite I was in rare form !

I did get my hair done friday and then worked at the Salon going a wee bit blond kinda fun.

Took something to sleep fri and sat and sunday nite hahaha so I am in a perky good mood this morning.:yep: Cardio done and just ate breakfast.

OMG sunday was fun. woke p figured I would have a easy day do my nails etc etc . My dad comes over to help me with a couple house repairs only to find more issues some flooding in basement ! :hypno: Have guns out cleaning them and decide to run to sams. When my parents inform me my house is in paper as an open house sunday 2 to 4 ! Mind you it is 11:30 ish ! I got that sucker spotless and showered in 1.5 hours !! haha I was in a state of panic . But cross your fingers and pray we get an offer! Found out my husband is more of a snake then I thought kinda hurts that someone you been with for near 20 years could be so deceptful :confused: Oh well

So one more week of offseason for me Holloween party sat nite . We are going as gypsies. Then I am starting pre prep whatever you call it for March 17th show !

I better run and get ready for work ! Have a great DAY :hmn:

jewelisa
10-25-2011, 05:12 PM
Good afternoon RX peeps

I am plugging through new job getting better everyday. Except for the sitting on my booty all day ! I have worked on that sucker for a long time. ! Have to remember to ask Jack If I should be doing anything " extra " I do not want flat office booty!:nonono:

So my new schedule is cardio in am before work then workout after work on mondays. The other days at lunch hour. Tomorrow is leg day we shall see if I can get er done in 45 min?

Prego chick gone on baby leave so I have a more productive day therefore goes by faster. :yep:

I am hoping this turns into a full time position or full part time. Did shoulders , chest , tris today feeling good.

Been surfing through the posts here and one can learn something new , bizarre ,:no: naughty , etc every day lol

My next hobby I am thinking of doing a few bikini suits.

Parkingson
10-25-2011, 07:19 PM
nice view! thanks you dude

jewelisa
10-26-2011, 03:13 PM
Happy hump day ! Mine started out getting a speeding ticket :mad: He dropped that but wrote me up for expired tags .......

I was going 45 in a 35 I had no idea I was speeding. I had just trained my boss and was zipping to work. Cop pulled me over in office parking lot. Kinda funny my boss pulls in after shakes her head !

My cutie is picking up car to get the tags done !:hugme::hmn: Did legs at lunch break was great workout except I need an extra 20 minutes to finish the bootay .. Will have to figure that out ???

Listened to Jack's RX girl radio interview ! His Diva's asking him about periods ( I resemble that remark :emb:) Funny the things you tell / share with your trainer.

Bye

jewelisa
10-30-2011, 10:36 AM
Good morning I am so tickled to be Member of the Month! Hope I was able to share alittle more of myself :hmn:

Last night was the Salon's holloween party it was alot of fun and I am nursing a wee headache today.

Happy Sunday !

The Prodigy
10-30-2011, 11:16 AM
Happy hump day ! Mine started out getting a speeding ticket :mad: He dropped that but wrote me up for expired tags .......

I was going 45 in a 35 I had no idea I was speeding. I had just trained my boss and was zipping to work. Cop pulled me over in office parking lot. Kinda funny my boss pulls in after shakes her head !

My cutie is picking up car to get the tags done !:hugme::hmn: Did legs at lunch break was great workout except I need an extra 20 minutes to finish the bootay .. Will have to figure that out ???

Listened to Jack's RX girl radio interview ! His Diva's asking him about periods ( I resemble that remark :emb:) Funny the things you tell / share with your trainer.

Bye

This is true! It is also amazing what you will feel comfortable wearing (or not for that matter) in front of them!

jewelisa
10-30-2011, 11:38 AM
OMG In know at one show we had to go to his room late so he could check us out. and I almost just dropped my drawers forgot I did not have any thing on underneath hahaha

Jack is so funny he is like Dude I dont want to see that shit.

Surprised he isn't bald and grey dealing with us crazy Diva's

jewelisa
11-02-2011, 10:58 AM
Happy hump day!

I am dragging today seems I am on a 2 days great sleep 3rd day not so much Ugh.

Trained my client this morning and now I am at the office and I need to find a project or something. I did bring a book. Gonna do legs at lunch that will break up the day.

There is a pile of candy on my desk :no: they think they can break me hahaha I don't think so...........Then Oreo's were added !!!!

So is everyone stocking up on Peanut butter ? I Started prep monday and already lost a few lbs and feel better :yep: Well except I want to sleep right now.

Guess I will start " Midnight in the garden of good and evil " Have a great day

The Prodigy
11-02-2011, 12:21 PM
Eat the oreos! You only live once!

Jack can handle you Divas! No prob! LOL!!

I say the same thing about Dave...how he doesn't throw me thru a window I have NO idea!

How is training going? Where do you work?

jewelisa
11-02-2011, 04:56 PM
Hi Gail,

Training is going great ! Was able to do legs and glutes during lunch and I thought I was gonna hurl lol

Jack has had me on a maintance training and diet. I did go over the allotted weight gain sooooo no oreos for me.

I know he is busy with the Iowa show. But I am looking forward to what he has in store for me this season.

I am filling in at a Medical supply office. Getting the hang of it but there is alot of down time. So the day drags but I really needed the job. I just am old school I like to feel like I am earning my paycheck !
Hoping she keeps me on :yep:
The personal training biz is kaput right now? ( in this area ) Guess one day at a time.

Hope you are having a great week !

jewelisa
11-04-2011, 12:34 PM
TGIF

Thought I might share my morning with ya ladies, for I am sure you all can relate and get a chuckle .........

Men TMI alert read at your own risk !

So slept like a baby , woke up to alittle :hmn:and feeling in a great mood. Rushing to the gym so I can get my workout in before my client and my marathon day. During my second set of high pulls I get that lil
" feeling " Yup wasn't expecting that particular visitor just yet. Totally unprepared mind you. Had to go back to car in freezing rain etc etc ..

Late to work had to run to store ( I train my boss so she knew why ) and got me a Starbucks and for some reason I just had to have cherry chapstick ??

Did finish workout and now the painful cramps are starting . However I am still in a great mood. Come 8 pm may be another story hahaha

Hope ya'll have a great weekend !

katt981
11-04-2011, 02:04 PM
aw dang - it always seems to come at the most inconvenient time....LOL:hypno:

jewelisa
11-07-2011, 12:11 PM
Good morning or afternoon !

Into week 2 of pre prep. Had a good weekend got some much needed sleep, cleaned house, and have all my food ready for the week.

I think I definately will have to take advantage of my only day off Sunday to chill mentally and physically for the following week.

Training going great feeling strong. I do have a pain in my left arm that I seem to be aggravating so gonna take it easy on biceps ( that seems to be the exercise that hurts ? ) Having issues sitting today from legs and booty yesterday :yep: ouchie
Did shoulders and chest this morning! Had to be ms bitch to some dude trying to talk to me. :mad: So annoying I have earphones on and only a certan amount of time to get my workout in. I do not want to be mean but I have a job to do and goals. Done ranting xoxo

The whole office is out to lunch checking out a new place that serves Italian and BBQ ? Interesting combo ! They claim the pizza dough comes from Italy ! No Pizza for me :no:

Oh that reminds me of my dream this weekend ! OK So Ann Titone and I are on this weird ranch type place in Jack's truck ? And neither one of us could drive it very well. We were trying to get chicken , we had to eat our chicken and all there was to eat was PIZZA. We had to go the black market for chicken WTF was that all about. and why couldn't we handle driving Jack's truck ? Nicole Wilkins was in it to but she was offseason and fluffy hahaha .

Have a great day !

jewelisa
11-08-2011, 09:07 AM
This Diva is getting her mojo back ! Woot woot eye on the prize baby !

katt981
11-08-2011, 10:20 AM
that is a sweet outfit!! Where did you find it?

jewelisa
11-08-2011, 11:15 AM
It is the official JACK UP DIVA track suit ! Sign with Jack Titone he rocks !

The Prodigy
11-08-2011, 03:35 PM
Good morning or afternoon !

Into week 2 of pre prep. Had a good weekend got some much needed sleep, cleaned house, and have all my food ready for the week.

I think I definately will have to take advantage of my only day off Sunday to chill mentally and physically for the following week.

Training going great feeling strong. I do have a pain in my left arm that I seem to be aggravating so gonna take it easy on biceps ( that seems to be the exercise that hurts ? ) Having issues sitting today from legs and booty yesterday :yep: ouchie
Did shoulders and chest this morning! Had to be ms bitch to some dude trying to talk to me. :mad: So annoying I have earphones on and only a certan amount of time to get my workout in. I do not want to be mean but I have a job to do and goals. Done ranting xoxo

The whole office is out to lunch checking out a new place that serves Italian and BBQ ? Interesting combo ! They claim the pizza dough comes from Italy ! No Pizza for me :no:

Oh that reminds me of my dream this weekend ! OK So Ann Titone and I are on this weird ranch type place in Jack's truck ? And neither one of us could drive it very well. We were trying to get chicken , we had to eat our chicken and all there was to eat was PIZZA. We had to go the black market for chicken WTF was that all about. and why couldn't we handle driving Jack's truck ? Nicole Wilkins was in it to but she was offseason and fluffy hahaha .

Have a great day !

Everyone always says to analyze your dreams...I am not sure about this one!! LOL!!!

jewelisa
11-08-2011, 03:37 PM
I know haven't told her yet. It was clear as day and I remember every bit of it ! Very odd

jewelisa
11-10-2011, 05:48 PM
Awesome day today ! Slept like a baby got my cardio in early , worked and hit shoulders , chest, tris during lunch ! Scale is moving in the right direction and it looks like they are gonna keep me on at this job ! So thankful :)

18 weeks weeeeee

Think a bubble bath is in order for tonight !

jewelisa
11-16-2011, 07:53 AM
Happy hump day !

Been one of those weeks so far moody and emotional as shit ? and No not period time???

I need to buy a far in 15 days with no credit ( thank you soon to be ex # 2 ) I work 6 days a week and in NC the bible belt dealers closed on sunday :dunno: So my dad is working on it . Can always count on dad no matter how much you disapoint them.

Work is ok was about to seriously unleash the Jersey Bitch yesterday ! Complaining my tilipia smells like piss, I'll eatthat every freakin day now !! on and on want chocolate etc etc then leaning over me :mad: DO NOT GET IN MY PERSONAL SPACE ! Just cuz I am friendly why do dudes think they can creep over the line?????
I AM NOT LOOKING NOR INTERESTED !!

I am like a barbie doll to them, and yea I have my photo shoot pics up here but at work I dress way down and no makeup hair in a bun etc etc.

Just so fustrating some times. I really want this job to continue to last after girl returns.

oh that felt good .................

oops got to get ready for work more later Have a great day

jewelisa
11-21-2011, 01:38 PM
Happy Monday !!

Been catching up on Nationals coverage !!! Still alot more pics to check out !!

Didn't even look at the men yet !

Talk to Jack today and so excited about the upcoming season :hmn: He's the best !!!!

Looks like I will be working out after work today instead of lunch time ? Its all good !! Shoulders !

The Prodigy
11-22-2011, 06:55 PM
What big plans does Jack have for you for 2012?

Everyone has rough days at work...don't you like venting on this forum....makes yah feel better!!

jewelisa
11-23-2011, 06:58 AM
Whew yesterday was brutal woke up fine but at 7 am ikes nauseous , lite headed, freezing , hot yeesh the works ! Went to work but didnt make it an hour. Spent the whole day in bed did not eat a thing had to force myself to drink some water.

I can not remember the last time I was that sick ? Cant even say I was sick just my body shut down ! I could not lift a 10 lb weight if I wanted to yesterday .

Gonna try to go to work today I need the $$ ...

I am super excited about this year !!! St Louis will be my first show. Then Team U !! Hopefully I will get er done at Team U :yep: I think I have made some nice gains under my fluff :p He wants me to enjoy the Holidays ( within reason ) Then its all biz !!!!

Hope to meet you in person Gail and I love venting !!!!!

figurefit09
11-24-2011, 07:50 PM
Hope you feel better soon! Love the jacked up dives gear! Cool stuff!

jewelisa
11-25-2011, 07:00 AM
Hope you feel better soon! Love the jacked up dives gear! Cool stuff!

Hey where in NC are you ?

jewelisa
11-28-2011, 11:34 AM
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving ! My family is kinda spread out so I had a low key day ! Which is not a bad thing.

Got in a few great workouts ! Hit legs and glutes hard yesterday and I am a sore puppy today ( sitting on a pillow at work ) :p

Did 185lbs squats for 2 sets woo hoo ! Tonight is shoulders ! Thinking of going dark again with the hair ? Decisions decisions !

Well time to eat have an awesome day !

and :hmn: for picking me as a RX HOTTIE xoxoxo

jewelisa
11-30-2011, 01:07 PM
Good afternoon Rx

I am a wee bit over 14 weeks out and Jack has me gearing up for prep right after the holidays. Just keeping it clean etc etc .

I have been obsessing over my pics and others. Picking out what I need to improve etc etc !

The temp job looks like it will be permanent so I am excited. That means I will be weight training after work at night. I kinda lost my training partner due to schedules but I'll figure it out.

Did 185 squats & 735 leg press the other day ! First time I squatted that weight .

Today is lighter leg day more reps etc !

Yesterday after work I just wanted to work out, go home and climb into bed! But one guy wanted to talk and I was actually texting my boss and I told him . and he got hurt .. I feel bad but Its a long day and I have a job to do !

Right now there is a lot of down time ( Hense me on facebook, Sioux and RX all day :hypno:) Rather be busier cuz the day drags and drags !

Gonna have to get used to the late crew. Or rather they are gonna have to get used to me !!! Been having alittle power struggle with a few nitwits, getting in my personal space. Actually had one little mexican dude taking his shirt on and off trying to do biceps as close to me as possible. Out of the corner of my eye I can see was looking trying to catch my eye !! I could literally bench press him ! Its funny now but I was in no mood last night ! & You know everyday is bicep day :rofl:

When Brian is with there no one bothers me
( imagine that )

The other day a dude stole my squat rack and bench ! Then went to finish push downs. ??? Seriously ?? I walked my ass up to him and asked him WTF ! He is now calling me mame and asking first haha poor kid !

Thank goodness for Ipods Now just have to get used to wearing a hat !

I think they are not used to seeing the big girls workout ? There is another figure chick that comes in and she gets the same crap !

Believe me I do not mind ya looking but there is that " learing in my personal space shit that pisses me off "

I am so getting my period I am tearing and fangs showing !!

I did however help wrap up presents for a needy family in the area ( my bosses are VERY generous !!!) and that actually picked up my spirits !!

Have a great day !

jewelisa
12-05-2011, 01:31 PM
Happy Monday and I am in a good mood ?

Hee hee I offically started prep today ! Got the new diet and all yesterday , shopped and prepped food. Definately a tad different , looking forward to seeing the results.

Did legs yesterday and tonite I have shoulders ! Had all our christmas parties this weekend so that is out of the way.

:hmn:

KBigz81
12-05-2011, 05:23 PM
Love starting a new diet and workout plan! Good luck on your prep! I've never prepped during Christmas time. Gotta be pretty tough to do.

jewelisa
12-06-2011, 05:16 PM
Good afternoon

Seems day 2 of prep has me slightly dimwitted :hypno: Or it is to hot in the office I am a goof ball right now !

Did cardio this morning about to do back in about 45 minutes ! Then BED hahaha

Sporting the pic tails tonight ! Oh anyone have any good ideas / suggestions for sitting all day ? Seriously my booty is not liking this :no:

katt981
12-06-2011, 06:44 PM
I sit all day too.. boo.... The gal at my dentist office now sits on a big ball. I wonder if that would be better?

jewelisa
12-07-2011, 10:15 AM
Humm might be an idea ? I have a pillow under me positioned to lift my knees up a bit if that makes sense ? Gonna have to just keep getting up and moving around !

The Prodigy
12-07-2011, 10:35 PM
I sit on a ball chair at work!

jewelisa
12-12-2011, 11:47 AM
Ball chair sounds awesome ! Gonna check them out .

First week of prep diet in the books baby! Had a fun weekend went out abit with gym peeps on Sat nite.

Awesome leg workout Sunday. Did my cardio this morning and hitting shoulders , chest , n tris tonite. I have a wee lil hurtin in my left forearm area trying to work around it. Doing biceps really aggravates it. UGH Hope it heals fast.

Talk to Jack and Ann this weekend about prep , shows and sent pics and measurements ( I scared ) hahahaha

Actually I think I made a few gains this offseason hope so!

Getting pretty stoked for St. Louis ! Love Love that show !

Hope everyone has a fabulous monday !

jewelisa
12-17-2011, 05:58 AM
Good morning All !

Second week of prep almost in the books ! Gonna be sprouting gils ......

Prep during the holidays not so fun. The salon has cupcakes, chocolate cake , cookies , other odd delicious looking treats ALL HOMEMADE I might ad.

Tonite I am having a little birthday party for a W/O buddy's son and I made sauce from scratch for baked rigatoni ! Its the pasta thats taunting me!!:drool: Oh and red wine !

Saturday is my cheat meal nite but pasta is not on Jack Titone's list :no: of approved cheat meals !!! I am sure it is just a typo :dunno: hahahaha

I feel funny eating a steak while everyone else is having pasta or pizza but I will cut someone if they go near my meat !!!!!!!!

I am 13 weeks out now and definately seeing things tightening up. Not dropping lbs like I expected down 5. Gonna have to stay off scale it screws with ya ! Evil thing

OMG got a call for 3 suits for a stunning pro !! Will be doing the leg work on that Sunday !!! I can not wait to get bedazzelling again !! I find myself drawing designs at work. So pissed the other day or night I forget I think I was on the treadmill I got the perfect suit all in my head . and now its gone:mad:

I do not have a website yet but if any of ya gals need a suit hit me up . Or better yet I need a cheap reasonable website suggestions ?

I still have my Masters suit for sale or I may add more bling.

well guess I better get my ass on the treadmill before work !

xoxoxoxo

jewelisa
12-19-2011, 08:17 AM
Monday morning week 3 of prep! Had the birthday party for the lil 2 year old. Have to be honest Not really into rugrats anymore. A couple of Brian's friends have kids in the 5 to 8 year old range .. Yea not so my thing !!

It is really hard to bond with some other womens baby FYI ... I feel bad sometimes but it is so so different from my daughter ( she is married now ) and the baby's mama is a piece of work totally long story there !! I shall share one day ............

I do not think he is cuddled and loved on at mom's house ? Never meet a kid that didnt love lovin :no:

Well back to party did ok missing 2 meals was the mistake. I was getting aggitated toward the end. Yesterday had a small quiet meltdown. Was suppose to do something with MY daughter and her plans changed so I think I let that get me all in a mood. Then my parents stopped over and I love them of course but they do not understand " that body building thing"

and I didn't train and did not eat perfectly so I was beating myself up really really bad !!

So time to dust off the weekend and start fresh !!

I am now working til 3 at office job then hitting gym and hopefully pick up a few clients at the Pumphouse !! Been there a long time but there was this ANNOYING female trainer there. And I went to the other gym for a bit. But happy she is gone and I am back at " home" lol

Well time to throw on some cloths and head out.

KrisLynn
12-19-2011, 08:22 AM
I def need to follow your prep, you got a great energy Girl... we both are at the start of prep and I need more chica dees understanding this journey and snapping my ass out of it when I begin to question my prog. ;) You've lost 5#... damn I never get a story like that.. truth though I need to gain 5... hope this bod gets what its going for!! Keep Kick Azz Girl, Im following!!! ;)

jewelisa
12-19-2011, 10:56 AM
Prep can definately screw with your head! You need to gain 5lbs ( Bitch ) lol

My trainer knows my body pretty well by now. I just have to trust him and myself . I sometimes allow outside forces to make me question myself and why I am doing this! Not to mention sometimes people make ya feel guilty for $$, not eating along side them blah blah blah hahaha

Nice to meet you hope you have an awesome day!

KrisLynn
12-22-2011, 09:04 AM
Yep I learned a shit load last yr... and my attitude is def different... I just stopped thinking... that seems to work! lol.. my trainer is a wizard and I'd be a fool not to just do as im told... so this go around is kickin ass! As for the 5#... it would look better on me if i could fill out more... but at the same time drop the norm for contest prep. So far 2.5 weeks in I haven't dropped a pound, but def am tightening up and filling out!! Come on DELTS and LEGS... just 5# and were golden ;)

Keep rock the forums girl and stay on that prep!! Your badazz!!! Knucklebump!!

jewelisa
12-22-2011, 11:18 AM
I am staying off scale as long as I can hee hee I am cutting up , abs are popping , but no movement on scale. Same thing happened last year so I need to chill!

Been having awesome workouts dispite my lil arm boo boo. Must of pulled something??

Shoulders tonite !!!

Have a Merry Christmas

jewelisa
12-30-2011, 04:06 PM
Happy New Year !!!

I for one can not wait for tomorrow to be over. Tired of all the damn treats people bring to the salon.

Lost my day job the other day. I knew it was temporary but they thought they could keep me. But truth be told it was a blessing in disguise. I am not meant to sit at a desk and not do anything !!!

So I am gonna start training at my fav gym The Pumphouse !!! hopefully I will get more clients there.

and I took the $$ plunge and I am getting my suit website up and running. I LOVE making suits and if I say so myself I am rather good at it!!

Was a thrill to see Ann wear my suit on the Olympia stage !!!

If any of you gals are in the market you can check out my work on my facebook page or email me xoxoxo

Prep is going ok I am at that second guessing myself phase right now. Holidays, divorce and house selling ( where will I live stress ) and $$$$ the usual :dunno:

But WTF one day at a time.

Also not a good idea to practice posing ala natural and no tan haha ikes !

Have a safe weekend RX peeps

jewelisa
01-06-2012, 06:51 AM
Yeesh totally been over whelmed lately !

Might get an offer on the house , gonna be taking a 200,000 loss !!!! But divorce and rotten economany will do that ! Please excuse typos my L is screwed up and shit!

Lost my second job was only suppose to be temp while gal on baby leave. But they thought they could keep me :confused: Kinda mixed blessing hated sitting all day with nothing to do . Soooo I took the plunge and getting my suit website up and running soon Scared to spend the $$ With St. Louis show only ten weeks out. But sitting wishing and hoping doesn't work !!! Suit orders have started so I am hopeful with the personal training and salon this newly single lady will ok ...

Where I am gonna live now that is another issue :dunno:

NOW prep has not been going as well as usual ( and my mouse keeps jumping all over the freakin screen ugh ) Weight is not moving SO my awesome trainer made adjustments and lets just say I am gonna be a bear !!!!

Well I better run fish to prep, cardioBack n bi's to do then I'll be at the Salon !

Love ya peeps

oh also appantantly it is important to make sure water bottle top is securely on before putting in gym bag with beloved blackberry ! Now I have an Iphone getting used to it but has awesome video and camera weeeeee

KrisLynn
01-06-2012, 08:13 AM
Lol... U gotta love the BS life can toss at us and all at F'n once... a wicked azz scream and F U pose can do wonders ;)

I just had my spill of some crap too, and know its a coming around the corner again...

Hope the new prep adjustments set you in the direction you want chica... Gotta love tweaks... ;)

Kickazz today girl and BTW- Sweet pics in the Hottie sec... I just love getting motivated by chics that can pick up weights ;)

U GO GIRL!! :hmn:

jewelisa
01-06-2012, 09:49 AM
Thanks Kris ! Actually the hottie thread is fun gets the mind off " stuff " just finished my freakin cardio and cooking some food ..

Wish I had the stuff to do back at home oh well

maybe I'll go look for more pics to post for the boys :yep: screw laundry

KrisLynn
01-06-2012, 10:18 AM
Well one thing that can entertain ya is my "It Gives me Lady Wood" thread... ;)

The Big Sexy
01-06-2012, 10:20 AM
Thanks Kris ! Actually the hottie thread is fun gets the mind off " stuff " just finished my freakin cardio and cooking some food ..

Wish I had the stuff to do back at home oh well

maybe I'll go look for more pics to post for the boys :yep: screw laundry

I saw the words screw and boys... here you go!

jewelisa
01-06-2012, 10:43 AM
Me likey your pics xoxoxx :drool:

jewelisa
01-07-2012, 11:27 AM
Jack's adjustments are working and I am dropping weight ! Was stuck but he figured out what was going on ! He so rocks ... So all is well so far this weekend. Feeling a tad aggitated and freaking hungry !!! Actually not sure if its hunger or craving ?? Ah whatever !!! Feel like a crack addict but for peanut butter :dunno:

This guy at the salon drops off boxes of cookies and stuff when he comes in for a hair cut ! YUP today he came. I did not know they even made pepperment oreos !!! Seriously WTF !!!

Gonna start training my boss next week ! Thats cool beautiful lady but menopause can really mess with a women's metabolism !!

Will be sending in progress pics tomorrow morning , better figure out how to use new phone asap grrrrr Starting to love it but the picture taking thing .. :no:There are a couple youngins in the salon they are teaching me. :p

OOH I am gonna be a hair model on the 23rd for this new Italian hair color line !! Thinking of going .....................

Have an awesome weekend everyone !

Sunnyday
01-07-2012, 02:38 PM
Congrats on the diet changes working!

I hear you on the PB thing! I was fine with PB my whole life...until I began competing. I had no PB for THE ENTIRE PREP until I finally had it on rice cakes with honey backstage at my first show. Now I am like this :drool: like a crack addict...for PB! Thankfully it is not every brand that I'm addicted to, just Crazy Richard's crunchy, so at least my kids can enjoy their favorite brand without me killing my diet, LOL! I bring the Crazy Richard's in the house on a cheat night, then any leftovers have to go in the trash :byeg:, or I will eat the WHOLE JAR!

jewelisa
01-07-2012, 02:55 PM
I know I was never that crazy for PB ??? Now I dream about it !

katertot
01-07-2012, 03:17 PM
I know I was never that crazy for PB ??? Now I dream about it !

When I am prepping, I swear all I can think about is PB. Now that I am offseason and it's on my diet, I want nothing to do with it! Argh!

jewelisa
01-12-2012, 06:54 AM
Good Morning I have been a buzy lil bee and just catching up on the posts! Suit orders coming in and I am working on my website. Along with prepping 9 weeks out. Body is finally responding and looks like I may have made some nice improvements! ah huh !!! Love my Jack !

OMG last nite I was doing legs ( my heavy day ) and a new bunch of kids there. I kid you not this nitwit goes to put a 45 plate on the leg press WHILE I was using it. NOT the holding racks the MOVING one !!!!

Think my partner scared him hahaha Said If I didn't beat his ass He would !!! Seriously though Brian gave the boys a quick lesson in gym ettiquite !! Its great they are in the gym but when its a posse you have to mindful of others around you. Imagine them bumping into the bar while someone is doing bench press !!!

and one more thing ..................... seems I lost my albums pics with new site improvements !! FYI the "new" pic of the blond on the bed with her goodies on display is NOT ME ..................

Love ya peeps have a great day

juiceinator3000
01-12-2012, 07:49 AM
Good Morning I have been a buzy lil bee and just catching up on the posts! Suit orders coming in and I am working on my website. Along with prepping 9 weeks out. Body is finally responding and looks like I may have made some nice improvements! ah huh !!! Love my Jack !

OMG last nite I was doing legs ( my heavy day ) and a new bunch of kids there. I kid you not this nitwit goes to put a 45 plate on the leg press WHILE I was using it. NOT the holding racks the MOVING one !!!!

Think my partner scared him hahaha Said If I didn't beat his ass He would !!! Seriously though Brian gave the boys a quick lesson in gym ettiquite !! Its great they are in the gym but when its a posse you have to mindful of others around you. Imagine them bumping into the bar while someone is doing bench press !!!

and one more thing ..................... seems I lost my albums pics with new site improvements !! FYI the "new" pic of the blond on the bed with her goodies on display is NOT ME ..................

Love ya peeps have a great day
Working in a gym since 20, I've seen it all.. Congrats on the business endeavor :) and looks like since your album is down you're gonna need new pics ;)

mariame
01-12-2012, 08:44 AM
Your story is such an inspiration. That is so awesome that you continued on. It shows how strong of a person you are for getting through your trials and pushing forward! I will definitely be checking out your suits :)

jewelisa
01-12-2012, 12:11 PM
Your story is such an inspiration. That is so awesome that you continued on. It shows how strong of a person you are for getting through your trials and pushing forward! I will definitely be checking out your suits :)

Thanks I have them all up on facebook Lisa Zisa NPC National Figure Competitor & Suit Designer :yep:

jewelisa
01-12-2012, 12:13 PM
[QUOTE=juiceinator3000;1603360]Working in a gym since 20, I've seen it all.. Congrats on the business endeavor :) and looks like since your album is down you're gonna need new pics ;)[/QUOTE

I know! hope your having a great day

The Big Sexy
01-12-2012, 01:21 PM
Thanks I have them all up on facebook Lisa Zisa NPC National Figure Competitor & Suit Designer :yep:

I clicked like.

jewelisa
01-12-2012, 01:38 PM
I clicked like.

Thank you Mr. Sexy .... Mama has to get her booty to St. Louis then Pittsburgh :wiggle:

jewelisa
01-13-2012, 12:30 PM
Dragging :wiggle: today ... Did manage to clean do cardio now I need to get up and shower and go to Salon til closing. Its fun there and a great coffee shop across street ( gonna need it ) I think the diet is hitting me hard today. But I am freaking leaning out and fast ! Was stuck but Jack changed a couple things and now the bod is cooperating. I was getting really discouraged and scared for awhile there .

I have a few suit orders so that makes me happy as soon as they are in my hands I will be a rockin them out. Wondering what color for me this time?? Any opinions ????

Oh happy to figure out how to remove the PORN pics from my profile !! Someone is very naughty .... Now I have to reload all my pics UGH !

Off to shower have a great weekend !!!

juiceinator3000
01-13-2012, 03:47 PM
Dragging :wiggle: today ... Did manage to clean do cardio now I need to get up and shower and go to Salon til closing. Its fun there and a great coffee shop across street ( gonna need it ) I think the diet is hitting me hard today. But I am freaking leaning out and fast ! Was stuck but Jack changed a couple things and now the bod is cooperating. I was getting really discouraged and scared for awhile there .

I have a few suit orders so that makes me happy as soon as they are in my hands I will be a rockin them out. Wondering what color for me this time?? Any opinions ????

Oh happy to figure out how to remove the PORN pics from my profile !! Someone is very naughty .... Now I have to reload all my pics UGH !

Totally feel you on the dragging ass today :( wtf. What's the deal with those porn pics though how'd I miss that! ;) lol. Dieting sucks, I'm happy to be reverse dieting right now. But it's not that fun either.

Sunnyday
01-14-2012, 01:24 AM

I've had the same problem on my profile. Can't seem to remove them no matter what I do. When I try to edit my albums, the porn pics aren't there, but MY pics are! Totally creeped out by this. UGH! At least I know I'm not the only one this is happening to.

jewelisa
01-14-2012, 06:40 AM
I am just slightly retarted as my bff reminds me during prep!! If I remember I clicked on the ( porn ) album and had to delete the whole thing for the pron pic to go bye bye lol

So now I have no pics up and have to redo when I get time!

Gonna have to bitch slap someone haha ........... boys will be boys ....

Have a great day

PS JUICE I know yesterday was odd maybe the whole friday the 13th ? Its early cardio time but I feel more alive so far hee hee

jewelisa
01-14-2012, 05:01 PM
UGH sat nite and I would really like to be going out and drinking !! and PIZZA ... Martini's and Margerita pizza extra cheese!

Instead I am watching LOTR and working on suit stuff. I also actually put my meal 4 in the blender and cooked it. Yes I did :no: Tilipia pancake yummmmm Cardio done and worked all day maybe I'll just chill and take a catnap ........... kinda boring being alone ... that reminds me my own flesh and bone did not return my call !!! :fit: I want to use my Victoria's Secret gift card !!!! Hate going to the mall alone ...

I have legs tomorrow weeee

The Big Sexy
01-14-2012, 06:05 PM
Legs tomorrow for me too. Sounds like an eventful Saturday evening

juiceinator3000
01-14-2012, 06:48 PM
Wow. Blended tilapia huh. That sounds... Appetizing? Lol. I've blended damn near everything, but that I am impressed with lol

jewelisa
01-16-2012, 06:52 AM
Monday morning less then 9 weeks out ! Knock on wood everything seems to be coming together. I am slightly retarted and spacey by end of the day! But my measurements are down. Went to Vistoria's Secret snag a couple of bras for 15 $ each ! woot woot was last day of sale not a single sale pantie to be found ! Almost bought a photo shoot outfit but decided to be practical.

Did legs and glutes yesterday ! and cardio .... Prep food and oh let me share what my training buddy was eating while I gagged down my tilipia . Pizza and cabernet !!! He ate the whole pizza !!!!!

This morning I am heading to gym to do cardio then train my Salon boss. Tonite I do shoulders , chest , tri s and I need to pose ! and take progress pics .

Hopefully this afternoon I will have the patience to work on website. I think I make it more difficult then it needs to be. I can tend to be a perfectionist.

Had a house showing this weekend . Hope something happens but I am scared to death at the same time. My whole life is gonna be seriously upside down.

Talk to you later xoxoxo

jewelisa
01-17-2012, 02:21 PM
Today is a very odd day , I have this headache pressure thingy behindmy eyes that is effecting my mood GRRRR

Did Cardio at the crack of dawn and worked a few hours at the salon. Tried to close my eyes a bit to much to do. And it is suit season !!!

Just ate meal three weee Did wake up leaner and that usually makes me happy. But not today feeling behind the eight ball for lack of a better word.

Waiting to hear from Jack about the progress pics and all. I just feel fat hahaha

Also just waiting for the ball to drop regarding my currant state ( house , soon to be ex, $$$$ etc etc etc ) I need to get my butt in gear and have a house sale but for some reason I am procastinating ?? I think I am afraid to have strangers here and to sell my things suck. Not that I will need or have a place to put all this " stuff " and it is just stuff at the end of the day !! Being happy is what is most important ! I have to keep reminding me of that.

I just am happy for sites like this that we can " talk" I really do not have any girlfriends here in NC and what does everyone do .... Go out and eat and drink ??? Hahaha

Well I think I will do a few chores then off to the gym for Back and Bis and abs Baby

katt981
01-17-2012, 02:29 PM
no doubt you're going through quiet a transition AND getting ready for a show, that's gotta be tough!! I just talk it out with a girlfriend, try to put things in perpective.. and you're right, it is a little weird to have strangers all over your stuff, but stuff is stuff and you can always accumulate you OWN stuff later on :flowers:

jewelisa
01-23-2012, 07:51 PM
Hello RX peeps its monday nite and I am so freakin sick head cold UGH ! and to ad insult to injury hello TOM !! I did however gussy up and was a hair model at the Salon today . I went back to my dark hair ... It totally rocks !!! If I say so myself . Did take a few pics but my nose is all red and I look like shit from the cold.

My body is finally cooperating , kinda curious to see how I look this year ? I think I made some nice improvements.... Put on some size in areas :p

Well I am off to surf and hopefully sleep through the nite !! xoxo

juiceinator3000
01-23-2012, 07:59 PM
Let's get some progress and hair pics :) feel better!!

jewelisa
01-23-2012, 08:39 PM
Thanks Juice and nice pic in the other thread ! I see we shave ..........................:zip:

juiceinator3000
01-23-2012, 08:56 PM
Thanks Juice and nice pic in the other thread ! I see we shave ..........................:zip:
;) it's a must lol

jewelisa
01-26-2012, 06:54 AM
Good morning its thursday 7.5 weeks till St Louis ! Had an awesome leg workout dispite having a annoying head cold grrrrrrrr................ Started to get a bit fiesty as my " personal space" was being encrouched upon. Yet again !!!

Also kinda interesting how many men find a reason to be in the back room when I am posing ?? The exercises they pretend to do are down right comical :lmao: and I haven't stripped down yet :shhh:

I have a new client a writer former white panther hippie. Cool Dude reading his book not bad actually getting into it !!!its called " Hunter After The Fall " by John Philip Backus

Can not wait to start these suits and hopefully I have a date night with my daughter this weekend to see Underworld !!!

Well they are showing the house today wish me luck. I am off to straiten up and head out to the gym to train and do my cardio. Then I do shoulders tonight baby !!

Getting excited for St. Louis I might be coming in with a tad more muscle but I am hoping it all comes together. Just trusting my trainer and doing as I am told.

Peace

juiceinator3000
01-26-2012, 07:30 AM
Lol at creepers doing bs exercises to come cop a peek at you posing. Although I'd probably be one of those guys :drool: Lol

jewelisa
01-26-2012, 08:04 AM
You I wouldn't mind hee hee

juiceinator3000
01-26-2012, 08:16 AM
Aww :hugme: I'd let you watch me practice posing anyday ;) good luck with the house and enjoy the night with your daughter :)

jewelisa
01-27-2012, 12:13 PM
I finally got a website up for my suits !!!

Check it out www.LISASFIGURESUITS.COM (http://www.LISASFIGURESUITS.COM) I know its a simple site right now but I sure do make purity bedazzelled suits !!!!

jewelisa
01-29-2012, 10:50 AM
Sunday UGH I slepted in til 9 weeee but that means I am eating first meal at 10:30. I was hungry dropped a piece on the floor thought about fetching it hahaha yes I am hungry :drool: Took and sent progress pics, measurements and weight off to Mr. Jack Titone hope I get good feedback this morning . I have not been cheating at all just not where I was this time last year? Did kiss ass heavy in the gym all offseason but did gain a tad more weight then I should of ?? Ate clean and all with cheat meals. We shall see 7 weeks to go .... This is my warm up show and I LOVE this show so much fun!! But I am going for the win want to look my best !!

ITS leg day and I better get moving and take advantage of the yummy carbs in my belly right now !

Humm I am in a good mood wtf ?? Must be the 2 nights of sleepful bliss

jewelisa
01-31-2012, 09:55 AM
Finally feeling more like myself ! Hope I did not jinx myself!! Had a wicked headcold , period, and as I will never forget Kenyatta's thread kids and pool not cooperating !

So basically every orifice was aggravating me last week :dunno:Oh and not sleeping well.

My clients have been having schedule changes this week so I have had a few relaxing days. Did cardio outside yesterday and suppose to be 60 degrees today !

I am gonna hit the gym for posing and cardio then maybe take another long walk before gym and back workout !

Not so freaked over weight anymore ... well at least not today :slap:I am leaning out and getting cut just not like I am used to .. So I am thinking I made some gains ! Hopefully not to much :flex::flex: My waist is sucking in like crazy and unfortunately so is my face lol

Anyone out there want to sponser me some rejuviderm and botox pretty please :bouncy: jk kinda sorta

Oh my hair back to dark ! Love it

Gonna add bling to my master's suit and make a new one for Nationals got an idea in my head I just need to translate on material.

Have an awesome day xoxoo

jewelisa
02-13-2012, 06:37 AM
Sorry been MIA in journaling http://forums.rxmuscle.com/images/smilies/cool.gif I am less then 5 weeks out and in the zone http://forums.rxmuscle.com/images/smilies/wink.gif

I pop in while enjoying that morning cup of yummy coffee ...........

Oh have you seen Cheerios make peanut butter cheerios !!!!

Suits are in so I am stoning / bedazzeling away when not training peeps, me , cardio, food prep........... press repeat !

My body has finally decided to cooperate and she be doing her thing. Now its time to bring her in.

Still nursing a nagging arm boo boo ? So strange fustrating to say the least.
Hopefully I made some pleasant improvements this past off season !

Have an awesome day peeps and Happy Valentine's Day

jewelisa
02-21-2012, 08:20 AM
Sorry haven't been posting a few weeks out and I am pullled in many directions. Seems I have a annoying sinus thingy going on now http://forums.rxmuscle.com/images/smilies/mad.gif

Feel like I got hit by a truck in the mornings .......

This prep has not been going like I am used to and honesty fustrated but I have my faith in my trainer and giving it 100 %

Right now I feel like crying but thats the headache and maybe the easy listening station I have on..:byeg:

Well I have lurking to do while having coffee then cardio and getting me roots touched up !!

Oh I am so pleased with and for my clients one has lost an inch around her waist and is feeling stronger and has more energy . She is also changing her diet and eating better !!

My totally rock star author is also doing great wants instant results but he's a man haha gonna be 60 and he does not realize how good he looks already ! Cut off the hiipy hair and 20 years off his face ! He is almost done with book 2 of " Hunter "

My other chicky WILL do great also is getting some big name help with her diet and I am helping / coaching her in other areas ..

I really hope I can help her acheive her goals mostly she needs a friend !

Now to get a few more and I'll be good xoxo

Suits are coming in so that makes me happy .. Just something about creating a suit for a girl. It is a big decision and investment ....

ok tangent off to change easy listening station then off to do chores :kiss:

jewelisa
03-20-2012, 09:34 PM
Finally catching up from getting home from St. Louis !! What a great time ......... Jack and Ann put on another awesome event.

I do not know where to begin. I got to meet more of my peers Kayde, Candance, Mikilia ,Sara , ( who wore my suit what a thrill looked damn good on her smokin bod ) Gail is too freakin cool and a badass.

Hanging with Joel at the Species booth. Which was next to Tamee's booth figure suit crack for me !!!

I want to thank my trainer Jack Titone , Champion Nutrition , my family and friends. I was mia for awhile this prep was rather fustrating to say the least . Oh and to top it off the TOM comes day before show. SERIOUSLY But I did lurk and enjoy following my RX peeps adventures !

I had a few treats but my goal is to stay within a certain weight. I have my eye on Masters Nationals

xoxox

Lisa

Pics are on Rx of course but here are a couple 117172117173

The Prodigy
03-20-2012, 10:50 PM
Thanks girlie! It was great meeting you finally and thanks for being a sport and doing Bros vs Pros too!

jewelisa
03-21-2012, 08:06 AM
You too Gail ! Maybe I should not of stayed up til 4 am night before haha I am so glad I did it too was a blast !

alainaravens
03-21-2012, 09:55 AM
you looked great :) and good pic strong n sexy !!

jewelisa
03-21-2012, 11:28 AM
Thank you !

The Prodigy
03-22-2012, 11:18 AM
So what changes or what will you do differently before getting on stage again?

jewelisa
03-22-2012, 12:51 PM
Right now I am waiting on feedback & instructions from Jack. Was kinda confused with the open might of been to big for that lineup.

You can make yourself crazy looking at pics. Am I to big ? to small ? I think it is different at a National show vs local ?

For now I am keeping my weight at a certain number or below !!!! ( even if it kills me ) We plan on Masters so I will be off diet for a couple weeks eating clean and healthy but different foods. After last year I pretty much stayed on the same prep foods. Guess out of habit ? I am not sure if that may of had someting to do with my body not responding to prep like I am used to ? Just not taking any chances.

I have to see what Jack says but I would of like to have come in tighter and lighter. So If told otherwise its operation hit the booty and keep the weight close to stage weight.

All this time typing I am wanting ice cream hee hee lord help me. Haven't had pizza yet either made a pizza date with my daughter and son in law for next saturday.

How are you doing? Wish I didnt have to leave for airport Sunday grrrr

xoxo Lisa

I am off to do some suit work !

mastersfreak63
03-22-2012, 05:12 PM
Finally catching up from getting home from St. Louis !! What a great time ......... Jack and Ann put on another awesome event.

I do not know where to begin. I got to meet more of my peers Kayde, Candance, Mikilia ,Sara , ( who wore my suit what a thrill looked damn good on her smokin bod ) Gail is too freakin cool and a badass.

Hanging with Joel at the Species booth. Which was next to Tamee's booth figure suit crack for me !!!

I want to thank my trainer Jack Titone , Champion Nutrition , my family and friends. I was mia for awhile this prep was rather fustrating to say the least . Oh and to top it off the TOM comes day before show. SERIOUSLY But I did lurk and enjoy following my RX peeps adventures !

I had a few treats but my goal is to stay within a certain weight. I have my eye on Masters Nationals

xoxox

Lisa

Pics are on Rx of course but here are a couple 117172117173

Cool thread, and great pic..... IN this!

jewelisa
03-25-2012, 09:09 AM
Thanks Masterfreak

Yeesh amazing how a week can get away from you ! Exspecially after a show.
I am sitting here having breakfast and coffee ! Gonna have my friend come over and work on posing and etc instead of the gym. My private :)

Had a decent week off from the gym I did do some cardio walks outside and I did do shoulders dang I blew up. Brian said he has never seen my delts that big?? Cool I went lighter and more reps.

OMG I can not believe the mean faces I made during Bros vs Pros hahaha that was a blast and Toney Freemans X spray really WORKS... Expecially when he is the one rubbing it in ..... i'm bad I know

One thing is sure happy I kinda know what to expect when on " regular " food those first few days my belly blows up for about an hour then calms down lol
Haven't gone crazy starting back on Monday. 17 weeks til masters 15 if I do Team U kinda really had a great time at Masters so ....

I just got in a few suits to stone so I am happy.
and I did get in a few bikinis I was gonna use for photo shoot but didnt get in time so I may bling them out more or sell if anyone is interested let me know.

I am also selling the suit I wore in St. Louis . If interested let me know . I hadn't planned on wearing but Sara Hurrle needed a suit last minute and my pink was perfect on her . So make me an offer I need $$$ to make mine for nationals

Hopefully work , finances pick up sucks but emotionally I am happier and at peace. Divorce is never easy

Hopefully it clears up today I want to kill the weeds ! Oh if anyone follows my FB it is SPIDER season and I was told since it was a mild winter we are in for LOTS ... Lisa will need to be medicated

I am so excited and revived for Masters !!! Still alittle confused over the open placings at StL but gonna just keep getting better for me. I was pleased with my posing this time just need to keep improving.
well I better get dressed and straiten up

Have a great day everyone !!!

2hot4u
03-25-2012, 10:15 AM
I wish we would've had more time to chat but shows are always so busy and crazy. Good luck at Masters I love that show and Gary runs a tight ship with a awesome turnout!!!

juiceinator3000
03-25-2012, 10:20 AM
You looked awesome. Love the suit :)

jewelisa
03-25-2012, 11:45 AM
I wish we would've had more time to chat but shows are always so busy and crazy. Good luck at Masters I love that show and Gary runs a tight ship with a awesome turnout!!!

I know love to hang out more ! Maybe I need to stay an extra day next time .I had a great time last year and I have my eye on that Pro card xoxoxo

You looked awesome. Love the suit :)

Thank you !

The Prodigy
03-25-2012, 12:42 PM
Glad you are back on the ship. Do you happen to have Sara's email?

jewelisa
03-26-2012, 05:54 AM
No Better not post it here haha when she contacts me about the suit return etc I will ask her for her email for you ...

jewelisa
03-28-2012, 09:06 AM
Goodmorning !

In a good mood ! body feels great everything getting back to normal. Didn't go crazy but just adding different foods makes my belly blow up like a prego then goes down in an hour but uncomfortable ....

Keeping weight undercontrol just need a few lbs down to be where Jack wants me. Had a long chat with him yesterday. Love my trainer.

So I am 16 weeks out now? Got my feedback and all and I am gonna work hard at improving my package.

Hard to believe I will be a month shy of 48 at Masters Nationals .... 34 if anyone asks fyi !!!

Oh my daughter is training so hard lost 20 so proud of her and her hubby is training also !!! What a thrill it is to see a couple get the fitness bug ... I may have been a bad influence while she was little but it is never to late to be a good one !! ( taking food and diet xoxo )

Who knows maybe Jack will be training mother and daughter one day hahaha

There is a new chica at the gym , looks like a BB with gorgeous hair btw !! I broke the ice yesterday commenting on her hair !! Great seeing another hard core lifter ..

I am off to train , suits, emails , then legs and booty for me this afternoon !!

Feels good to be back in the gym !

Have a great day !!!

katt981
03-28-2012, 10:58 AM
I LOVE it when I see a new gal start lifting!! We don't have ANY girls that lift heavy at our gym (well, not the times I've been there) I basically workout with all guys...LOL It's really nice to see someone new push it hard! Have a great leg day!

jewelisa
03-30-2012, 07:53 AM
Happy friday peeps!

Training this week was super great ! Love coming back after a week off , I did slip in shoulders, booty and cardio last week. OMG lil Titone tweaks in the glute area have me walking like an old women. Went lighter more reps this week just to get the juices flowing.

Gonna be stoning suits most of today , then hit cardio when it warms up a bit. Learning to manage my diet in a healthy manner but adding in different foods to keep weight a wee over stage weight . Until we hit it before Masters . Actually truth be told just have to put my big girl panties on and do it!

Just spent 2 hours picking stones for 2 suits ! Yeesh sometimes I get so intense on what to do to a suit haha I try to make a few ready made for ladies on a budget.

My St Louis suit is available for sale and my Pink Masters suit which I blinged out more will be available for sale as soon as I get it back From Sara Hurrle .. message me if interested xoxoxo

Have a great weekend

jewelisa
03-30-2012, 08:04 AM
Happy friday peeps!

Training this week was super great ! Love coming back after a week off , I did slip in shoulders, booty and cardio last week. OMG lil Titone tweaks in the glute area have me walking like an old women. Went lighter more reps this week just to get the juices flowing.

Gonna be stoning suits most of today , then hit cardio when it warms up a bit. Learning to manage my diet in a healthy manner but adding in different foods to keep weight a wee over stage weight . Until we hit it before Masters . Actually truth be told just have to put my big girl panties on and do it!

Just spent 2 hours picking stones for 2 suits ! Yeesh sometimes I get so intense on what to do to a suit haha I try to make a few ready made for ladies on a budget.

My St Louis suit is available for sale and my Pink Masters suit which I blinged out more will be available for sale as soon as I get it back From Sara Hurrle .. message me if interested xoxoxo

Have a great weekend

jewelisa
04-05-2012, 07:12 AM
Goodmorning RX Peeps !

Hope everyone is having a great week ! I am doing pretty darn good prep wise .... Booked room for Masters Nationals yesterday

Workouts have been good , 15 weeks to Masters !!! So excited had such a great time last year. Just focusing on getting all the $$ aside for it. So if any of you ladies are looking for a suit xoxoxoxo

Blinging out a white hologram bikini right now .. Kinda cool I am waiting on stones and suit ugh I hate waiting ...

Time to get crackin have a great one !!!

jewelisa
04-10-2012, 07:56 AM
Oh my someone at the gym must of finally lost it with the slackers that do not put thier weights back up !!!! There are signs up in english and spanish hahaha " if you are man enough to pick them up , be man enough to put them back up in order !!!! hahaha love it........ Made my night Yesterday the gym was full of tweenies school's out. They were cuted and did move out of weight room when the regulars came in. Good to see them working out.

My daughter has been doing great ! 23 lbs down , strong and think she may have the " figure " look !!!

My son in law is growing fast also just have to get him to eat more. Must be hard she needs to lose , he needs to eat. The most important thing for me is teaching her to lose in a healthy manner with clean eating.

Started Ann's suit gonna start up again after breakfast. Mine should be sewn soon can't wait to see them. How I am gonna stone I have no idea hahaha

Pre prep for masters going well. Oh I think ( thanks to RX article ) I have tendinitis in my left forearm area. Systems are right on. Gonna get arm warmers to wear to keep it warm during workouts. I thought I pulled a muscle but it has been many months I lost count.

But I did start to warm up before working out and that makes a huge difference !!!

OK coffee is done time to stone away !!

Have a great day guys

I am focusing on the future looking ahead.. Last couple of days I was letting my mind screw with me. Self sabatoge feeling guilty shit. Life is to short be happy xoxoxox

jewelisa
04-17-2012, 11:33 AM
Hello ....

Just finished cardio outside and been thinking alot. I am in a different frame of mind for Masters prep. Thank goodness not sure what changed still in a financial mess with the divorce thing and all.

But as I was walking I thought of this movie scene.

Bridges of Madison County

At the end of the movie she is in the truck with her husband and the love of her life is in the truck ahead. She has her hand on the door handle and you know she wants to jump out and run to the other man.

But she doesn't .............

I opened the door and ran. Except it was for my soul , my happiness , I felt like I was dying a slow death inside.

I'm scared don't get me wrong but I can do this .... One day at a time

I did get a little guilt trip the other day from parents about spending the $$ for these shows. http://www.siouxcountry.com/images/smilies/confused.gif and I almost let it get to me the guilt but I have been selling everything I own do not have a piece of jewelry left and only one LV wallet http://www.siouxcountry.com/images/smilies/1angel.gif

I feel good just have to be strong and not let self sabotage rear its ugly head.

All I can do is work hard , stay the course and hopefully bring a package the judges like to Masters !!!

xoxoxo

The Prodigy
04-17-2012, 03:26 PM
Hello ....

Just finished cardio outside and been thinking alot. I am in a different frame of mind for Masters prep. Thank goodness not sure what changed still in a financial mess with the divorce thing and all.

But as I was walking I thought of this movie scene.

Bridges of Madison County

At the end of the movie she is in the truck with her husband and the love of her life is in the truck ahead. She has her hand on the door handle and you know she wants to jump out and run to the other man.

But she doesn't .............

I opened the door and ran. Except it was for my soul , my happiness , I felt like I was dying a slow death inside.

I'm scared don't get me wrong but I can do this .... One day at a time

I did get a little guilt trip the other day from parents about spending the $$ for these shows. http://www.siouxcountry.com/images/smilies/confused.gif and I almost let it get to me the guilt but I have been selling everything I own do not have a piece of jewelry left and only one LV wallet http://www.siouxcountry.com/images/smilies/1angel.gif

I feel good just have to be strong and not let self sabotage rear its ugly head.

All I can do is work hard , stay the course and hopefully bring a package the judges like to Masters !!!

xoxoxo

I am proud of you girl! One day at a time and don't get others tell you what is best for you! Only YOUR heart and soul can tell you what defines YOUR true happiness. Remember money doesn't define life....there are bankrupt people who still get barred 6ft under and people who have millions and at the end of life end up in the same spot! As long as you and the kids are having your basic needs met and are happy the rest is all extra icing on the cake! Hugs lady!!!

jewelisa
04-20-2012, 07:16 AM
Thanks Gail !

Been having great workouts, and picked up another lil p/t job so that makes 4 haha I have a date book opened on counter at all times so I remember where I am suppose to be. http://www.siouxcountry.com/images/smilies/1spit.gif

Did shoulders yesterday and did press 50 lbs dumbells http://www.siouxcountry.com/images/smilies/1awesome.gif on the last set only 6 but heaviest for me. I have been nursing a nagging pain in my left arm / forearm area. Think it is tendonitis ?? Let me tell you was afraid to do Bros vs Pros didn't want to aggravate it more. Should of pushed it alittle more but you still smoked my ass haha

So I started wearing arm warmers at gym ( usually so cold in there ) and I think it is helping keeps that area warm !!

Looks odd but I really do not care . Actually got the idea from an Rx thread

Have a great weekend !!

jewelisa
05-05-2012, 06:29 AM
Yeesh journal neglect

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. I am super excited about the last 2 shows and my friend Ann Titone. !

I did her suit in like 2 weeks I am liking the simplicity of this suit. I am working on mine right now I have one pretty much done and another to start. I do 2 and let Jack pick what he thinks looks best on me .

My prep for Nationals started Monday 12 weeks out. I stayed pretty tight on the weight . Not 100 % where I wanted to be. But my body fights to get to a certain number pain in the ass. But I am only 10 from show weight. wanted 5 - 8 but that did not happen. Gonna try better next time. It just is what it is. I made sure I ate clean but differenet foods then when on prep. Of course had my treats xoxoxo

I have been keeping busy with several part time jobs. Have to keep a date book on counter so I remember where I am suppose to be ..

Making some new friends locally one chick is a BB and Cop detective actually can't wait to go shooting with her! She is gonna do WPD . My god does she have the most beautifull dark hair !!! Wait til you see her and eyes so blue ..

Oh wearing the arm warmers has worked !! Crazy but no more pain knock on wood !! Went to the Lululemon store yesterday bad girl ...

and bought some mascara and eye shadow at Mac .. Needed a little retail therapy ..

My soon to be ex husband called upsetting my world. Jackass we are relisting house with another realitor hopefully it will sell fast. I can get a divorce after 5/20 hopefully he does not fight it. I do not have the $ to hire lawyer ...

Just wish he would accept his part in this and let it go and move on !!!! He has people watching me , seriously not right .

Anyways I am rambling... Time to get my booty up and moving.. Cardio , training peeps , w/o, sign real estate stuff , then off to the salon to work !!! Tired already haha

Oh and follow Pittsbugh Pro !! 11 weeks for me .............

Peace xoxo

jewelisa
05-07-2012, 06:17 AM
Well where to begin as I am still in shock and numb .

I am 11 weeks out from Masters Nationals and 8 months out from a new title .................................................. .................................................. ..........................

GRANDMA !!!

My daughter and son and law came over to give me an early mothers day gift. They are going on a trip so it mad sense.

I open the bag and unwrapped a baby bib ... With I love Grandma on it.... I about lost it....

This was not planned and she was on pill .. But she had started working out and lost weight and all ..

I am still processing all this. Grandma OMG Is there a sexier name http://www.siouxcountry.com/images/smilies/wink.gif

jewelisa
06-19-2012, 10:24 AM
Yeesh I have been slacking !!

I have been lurking xoxo Been an exciting if not interesting past shows latelyhttp://www.siouxcountry.com/images/smilies/1popcorn.gif

Congrats to all the ladies http://www.siouxcountry.com/images/smilies/1respect.gif

I am 4.5 weeks out from Masters Nationals have Team U in the back of my mind but most likely not an option $ Unless I hear otherwise from the boss ?

I am waiting on the new realtor to come and take pics for house. So have some time to catch up.

Training is going great feeling different in a positive way this prep !! Just crossing fingers that I am better then I was before http://www.siouxcountry.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif in all ways !!

I have been of course checking out all the recent winners and well ya never know what they are looking for on any giving day or who will be standing besides you http://www.siouxcountry.com/images/smilies/wink.gif I have just been focusing on getting on some financial footing with the divorce etc and working out !!!

I am also alot less stressed then I was

Now I need to dial it in and work on presentation !!

I am always quiet backstage kinda shy and been told I look stand offish I'm a thinker and a people /suit watcherhttp://www.siouxcountry.com/images/smilies/rofl.gif I am not I know makes no sense but please come up and say hi http://www.siouxcountry.com/images/smilies/1waving.gif

Not sure what color suit I am gonna wear I have one made and the other just started I was stumped on how to design this one?

I have been doing more suits this year and very honored and blessed for the work and I love the whole process. Seeing a pretty lady wearing one of my suits is such a thrill. Just sold one to a gal in my same class for masters gonna be so cool.

I had such a great time in PA last year and expect the same. Looking forward to seeing Jack and Ann & all the fab competitors !!!

Oh side note my daughter wants to have that new fangeled baby gender party ( I get the envelope http://www.siouxcountry.com/images/smilies/wink.gif ) BUT she seriously wanted it right BEFORE show .. Ok Like I am gonna bake freaking cake and or cupcakes a few days from competing !!!http://www.siouxcountry.com/images/smilies/1banghead.gif SHE BE OUT OF HER EVER LOVIN MIND !!

Luckily she agreed to wait for an extra week will be better in determining sex on ultra sound

So no tears or blood will be shed !

Have a great week everyone !!

juiceinator3000
06-19-2012, 11:11 AM
Welcome back ;) saw you elsewhere and was wondering when you'd pop back in here. You're gonna be like the youngest grandma in history lol

jewelisa
06-19-2012, 01:46 PM
Thanks haha

I have been lurking just in the zone , this week I am dragging about 2pm. Yeesh Been getting up early 4:30 to get to gym and train a couple girls. Gonna take a week to get use to lol

Just ate meal 3 and prepping food still a tad hungry .............

off to finish a suit xoxo

jewelisa
07-25-2012, 06:34 AM
Goodmorning

I finally have a " easy day " so I thought I would update ya'll ( yea been in NC to long haha )

Masters Nationals was another great show for me all around well run stress free from tanning to makeup just love this venue .

I placed 3rd over 45 , 5th over 35 I peaked thursday nite and had spilled over on friday , We figured out what happened but overall I am happy and proud of myself. Top 5 in National show not to shabby . Making and improving is what it is all about .

I hadn't planned on doing another show but we are gonna go for North Americans in 6 weeks. I did not have any food prep at home so I was running around like a chicken without a head monday getting food , preppping it, and training clients .. Tuesday training and working on suits that need to be done asap.

Today my client cancelled so it will be a bedazzelling day all day !!

Right now I am srambling for funds and need a roomie for NA if anyone needs a roomie let me know xoxoxo

I got to see my man Joel and Cheryl Cooke wore my suit ( the lucky suit ) and won her PRO card and was picked up by Species woot woot

Want to thank My trainer Jack Titone of course and J for making me pretty , and Gary for a well run show !!

Also want to thank Dan for fitting me in for a photo shoot can't wait to see 127511

Here are a few pics

Have a great day RX peeps xoxo 127510127512127513127514127515