PDA

View Full Version : Are You Doing the Masters North Americans?

hifrommike65
07-29-2011, 03:58 PM
Are you doing the IFBB North American Masters this year? There are several pro cards available for men & women of masters age, & this show permits you to cross to the open as well!

It's open to any NPC member who has done at least one show (doesn't matter where you place, just so you know the drill) & meets the age requirement.

Remember, that pro card could have your name on it!

http://garyudit.com/events/2011-ifbb-north-american-championships/

Hammerfit
07-29-2011, 04:22 PM
OMG dont temp me!

GerryT
07-29-2011, 04:39 PM
Sure that many who did Masters Nats will be back for North Americans. Always a terrific and competitive event.

Rick Prince
07-29-2011, 10:09 PM
No, but would be going to N. Americans had I finished in the top 5 at Masters Nationals.
Maybe next year. This week an internet radio show reported the North Americans will be moving to Pittsburgh next year.

masterschamp
07-30-2011, 08:01 AM
No, but would be going to N. Americans had I finished in the top 5 at Masters Nationals.
Maybe next year. This week an internet radio show reported the North Americans will be moving to Pittsburgh next year.

True.....Gary will still be running it, not sure of when he plans on holding it. But it does give me another reason to get back to the Burgh!!!

Keith

hifrommike65
07-30-2011, 11:18 PM
I suspect it will be at the Sheraton Station Square, just like the Teen, Collegiate & Masters Nationals. It's a great venue & offers outstanding support to bodybuilders.