PDA

View Full Version : Who has the best T3?

Jlive2480
08-03-2011, 05:26 PM
Of the people who have used it who liked the t3 they used and where was it from? Looking at genx, iron dragon, precision , opresource, ergo? All have good reviews and some bad.

Thx Guys.

DieselXT
08-03-2011, 05:30 PM
Of the people who have used it who liked the t3 they used and where was it from? Looking at genx, iron dragon, precision , opresource, ergo? All have good reviews and some bad.

Thx Guys.

lol the last 2 you named only sell peps

daywalker72
08-03-2011, 05:35 PM
i like iron dragon.

Jlive2480
08-03-2011, 05:39 PM
lol the last 2 you named only sell peps

Sorry bout that. I'm also looking at some mod grf and Ipamorelin too. But mainly concerned w t3 at the moment. Not gonna run the peps till my pct

Jlive2480
08-03-2011, 05:54 PM
How about innovative peptides? I used there nolva once for my research and was legit but that was like 2 years ago. Any updates on them?

Bencher
08-03-2011, 06:06 PM
Been extremely happy with GenX t3.

joe d
08-03-2011, 06:27 PM
pp t3 is properly dosed t3 as far as i can tell and is less than half the price of the others.

GottaGetLean
08-03-2011, 06:41 PM
i like chemone.

BigJD69
08-03-2011, 07:04 PM
Are you guys talking about pills or liquid???

daywalker72
08-03-2011, 07:07 PM
i like chemone.

i like theirs as well

joe d
08-03-2011, 07:54 PM
Are you guys talking about pills or liquid???

the ones we are talking about are all liquid i think

ritch
08-03-2011, 07:56 PM
I can vouch for extreme peptides T3. And it tastes good!

BigJD69
08-03-2011, 07:57 PM
That is what was recommended for me to take.

s2h
08-03-2011, 08:21 PM
walgreens..

ritch
08-03-2011, 08:22 PM
That is what was recommended for me to take.

go for it, they are trustworthy 100% I know this as some smaller sites I know of who would have nothing to do with scammers or low doses products has them on board.

Jlive2480
08-03-2011, 08:39 PM
walgreens..

They didn't like that my prescription was written on construction paper and in crayon.

s2h
08-03-2011, 08:40 PM
They didn't like that my prescription was written on construction paper and in crayon.use a sharpie..it works better...:yep:

Jlive2480
08-04-2011, 01:06 AM

So u have tried it ? Cause another forum who had them as a sponsor just dropped them due to under dosed products.

Blajarda
08-04-2011, 12:08 PM
So u have tried it ? Cause another forum who had them as a sponsor just dropped them due to under dosed products.

You had better look a bit closer into that forum youre referring to. Ep dropped them not the other way around. They even sent out an email about it.

Didnt the fact that the owner of that board started his own chem site tip you off to something a bit fishy?

Gawd
08-04-2011, 12:55 PM

Like stated by the poster above me, product quality had nothing to do with US leaving there forum.

I'll post the letter referred to by the previous poster so you know the real deal:

"Normally an email like this wouldnt be our style as we try to stay on the positive side of things. I wont bore you but I thought something should be brought to light.

Recently our company has decided to stop advertising on two forums. We were mainstays there for a long time and after finding out that the head moderator of one and owner of the other was starting his own company we decided to split ways. This was a business decision and cetainly nothing personal. It just wasnt any longer in the best interest of our company to do business with them.

Well, after raving about us for the last 6 months (and as you know our clients do as well) as soon as we decided to leave these two forums, he has decided to start saying things about us that are simply untrue in an effort to push their own products and move people away from ours.

Clearly it doesnt take a rcoket scientist to see whats going on our. Our clients are very smart and will of course see through this sort of ploy immediately.

This will be the only time that this is addressed as we here at Extreme Peptide dont believe that badmouthing another company for our own personal gain. But anyone looking in can see what is going on. In fact they are going so far as to say that were associated with other companies when this gentleman in question has himself flown to florida and toured our operation himself back in april.

Anyhow, were going to take the higher road on this one and not reply to them. Weve always offered the best products, prices and service in the industry and the thousands of testimonials we have out there of course prove this.

A word of advice to anyone thinking of starting a business in any industry. If you want it to be successful then it MUST be built on the principles of honesty and integrity. That has always been our policy and always will.

In my opinion they are only shooting themselves in the foot with their actions. If they choose to get angry and act like children because we decided to pull our sponsorships (and to push their own company) then they are welcome to do so and noone from Extreme Peptide will say one word to stop them. Because thats not our style and not how we operate.

But, all hes trying to do is feed his family. And we truly do wish him the very best in his ventures no matter how him and his team choose to go about promoting them."

Jlive2480
08-04-2011, 02:01 PM
You had better look a bit closer into that forum youre referring to. Ep dropped them not the other way around. They even sent out an email about it.

Didnt the fact that the owner of that board started his own chem site tip you off to something a bit fishy?

Yeah it is fishy that for 6 months they were being praised on that site and mow 2 weeks before starting there own they start bashing ep.

The only thing that throws me off of pp and ep is the crazy cheap prices. Just don't see if they are so legit why everyone doesn't order from there instead of places like genx , iron dragon, chemone, cem products, rui(ar-r).

But I will give extreme a try since it is so cheap. I'll report back in a couple weeks Thx guys for the responses