PDA

View Full Version : Road to Nationals: Training Journal

solomonw10
08-04-2011, 10:11 PM
Hello everyone! My name is Solomon Whitchurch I am a 21 year old Npc bodybuilder. I have decided to keep a training journal for the next 16 weeks for the 2011 NPC NATIONALS in Miami,FL. I will be posting weekly pics and stats. Hopefully everyone will follow along and enjoy the journal.

Current Stats:
Height-5'4
Weight-195
Chest-44.5
Shoulders-51.5
Waist-31.5
Arms-16.75-no flex
calves- !6.75-no flex

solomonw10
08-23-2011, 09:06 PM
Hello everyone,
Today I made the first big step of going to nationals! Buying the plane tickets! :yep:
So im sitting at 180 less than 12 weeks out. Feels nice to actually be able to walk up and down stairs and not get out of breath!! LOL! My diet has been going good so far, started cutting carbs back and kicking in the cardio. Training is awesome have a great training partner now Daniel Colvin. We push each other to the limit every workout and make each other better.

My training method right now is keeping reps in range from 8 to 15. I try to do drop sets on all my compound lifts just to shock them and push them to the max.

My supplements right now are all Species Nutrition products- Isolyze,carbolyze,omegalyze,mineralyze,lipolyze and somolyze. Thats my foundation of supplements... later i will explain how each product works for me.

Also like to add im working with Jack Titone he does all my diet and training. Hes been my trainer for 8 months now and has changed my body like crazy. Also he is the Ceo of Hydrolyze Ultra- which i drink everyday. It keeps me hydrated and makes me recover quicker also makes all the supplements i take work quicker and better.

Well... thats it for this week. Ill start posting pics soon!